Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Soothing myself, doing the work and little steps

Day 13
    Physical Well-Being meditation, Focus Wheel

There's still time before I start my first full-time-job ever. I didn't clarify some important things, because my old beliefs scared me (interesting point - I'd like to change my perception of fear).
    I soothed myself about that and got to the feeling to trust that everything is going to work out fine. I mean, the people of this company have done so much for me already. They not only offered me that job, they arranged everything so I can start next week. That's awesome and they are amazing! I really appreciate this possibility. And I wanted to experience it. And the universe delivered so much! It all came to me! I didn't have to do anything, that didn't feel good to get what I wanted!

There are still beliefs causing resistance and I realize them more and more. That's good! In those nearly two weeks of soothing and practicing self-love, I really have changed already.
    I found a wonderful Abe-video, that helps me to focus more on my desires than on the old beliefs. And combined with the soothing and the decision to feel love and peace instead of judging myself, it's like I've found the missing part and now have the basics, to fully apply the Abraham teachings - sort of, because you never get it done, haha - Starting gently, always looking after what feels good now.

I appreciate the wonderful help I got from the forum members. Their clarifying words. And my own experiences. I didn't believe in Focus Wheels, until now. Because now I have the experience that it really changes so much. In the morning when those old beliefs scared me, I felt pain in my body. After doing the Focus Wheel I felt relief mentally AND physically. So fast and intense!
    And I didn't believe in the power of soothing and loving myself, until now. Because I equally experienced the power of those techniques after practicing them for a while. I appreciate those subtle changes of thinking and feeling better.

Old thoughts
    Fear is something to be scared of. It means that I have to run away from the things that scare me. I can't change them and I don't have power over them. If I face them, it all gets worse.

Soothing
    Fear is an indicator for beliefs that my Inner Being doesn't share. Fear is just a reminder. I am able to accept this new perception. I give myself the time. It's ok, if I'm still scared of fear. I felt fear today. I felt the urge to abandon that topic and run away. But then I remembered that I want to feel peacefully and lovingly. That helped. As reminding myself of the Power of the Focus Wheel helped, too. Furthermore I realized where I still judged myself and exchanged that also with the feeling of love. That was amazing! Those are some wonderful steps I did there. I know now, that in time, I will get used to change to my new perception. Until then I'll stick to soothing and loving myself. To that wonderfull feeling of peace. And doing whatever feels good now.
    There's no pressure in practicing all day. I'm practicing right now. Because it feels good. I like it.
    It feels good, that I did a Focus Wheel on those topics. I reduced resistance. And if the topic comes up again, I can do another Focus Wheel. Or change the topic until I feel better.
    I realize how much power I have while feeling better. It's so much easier.

When I got the call about the job, it felt like I knew it already. I didn't care about that topic, anymore. And shoved the old beliefs that where accompanied by fear away, concentrating on different things instead It was easy! It felt easy! I wasn't even happy at first. Because it was like someone told me something very ordinary. I love to feel more like that. To feel sure. Relaxed. I can achieve this, easily! As I can change my perception of fear! With gentle subtle steps. Soothing myself, loving myself. Feeling peacefully. Enjoying the warmth of the sun. Thinking about what would be fun to cook and eat today.
    I'm laughing. Because if somebody would see me, they would probably wonder, how less I did on the action part. And I see how much I did on the energy part.

Looking back I see that everything helped me to get where I am now. I already played much with visualizing my desires just for fun. Now I got another peace of the puzzle that I can apply. Isn't this amazing, how it all unfolds? How I feel the urge to look some things up and find the perfect Abe-video? How I follow my feelings that tell me, it would be better to just lie in the sun than to do an Abe-process now? And after a while I felt like doing that process and it just flows and is fun!
    I'm getting this! I'm getting this!
    Everything is always working out for me!

Old thoughts
    I don't know exactly, what I'm doing while painting. I'm not sure, if I took the right color. And it looks like crap. This isn't going to look good. I have to paint for hours and hours until it gets how I would like it to be. And then I'll find a horrible mistake. Oh nooo, mistakes are the worst. It takes even more time, to correct them. And think of the energy that has been wasted. I have to function perfectly! I have to know how to paint, like I have to know everything about a job I'm starting. I can't be successful, if I'm not perfect.

Soothing
    Yes, I don't know exactly, what I'm doing. I didn't know it either, when I was in the vortex and was inspired to paint. But all was easy and fun then. I found solutions so fast, it was amazing. i didn't care about perfection. I just had fun. So much fun! And look at the outcome. It's amazing! And the reactions of the people who saw that painting, are proof enough, that there's so much vortex-energy in it. I love how I was in the flow then.
    Everything looks like crap, when it's at the beginning. Or maybe it's just a flawed perception. It looks like possibilities. Like substance. Like the strong base of something beautiful. I would love to admire it. To think such pleasant thoughts. I looked at some of my unfinished paintings today. I saw the progression. How they evolved. They are all awesome, because they are all made with the intention to do something I like.
    I'm just used to look at what I don't like. The old habit of judging and criticizing. And for this behaviour my new solution is, to look for the feeling of peace and love instead.
    This old habit is still there. It activates. There are old beliefs behind it and thoughts, that are blurry. But the unpleasant feelings accompanying them tell me, that my Inner Being thinks differently. And that's a good thing. Next time I try to stop and tend to my feelings. Somehow I'll find a way to deal with this. The universe is on my side and helps me.
    Mistakes are a good source to learn, what I don't like. They are like contrast. Nothing evil. Instead a great chance to make progress. Like today. I found out, why I didn't like the face of that character and how it looked better. It wasn't even a mistake. I just was so unhappy about it, that I only focused on what I didn't like. Yes! That's it! I can change my focus. I'm learning this. It's seems so new, it's natural that it can take some time, until I look naturally for the solution.
    No time is ever waisted. I look at my whole life. Every 'mistake' has led me to something else. And in some cases to something I really wished for. And eventually I will enjoy painting so much, that it's fun all the time!
    It's natural to start at the beginning. Also in a job. It's only me who compares myself to others or thinks I would have to be the perfect worker so everyone hires and loves me. Haha, I'm not a robot! What am I thinking?
    Abraham says, you should appreciate where you are right now. In time I'll feel ready to do that. For now I just stay with feeling better.

Day 14
    Physical Well-Being meditation, 2 Focus Wheels, Soothing

I feel worried about my health and going to work in a full-time job, combined with the fear-causing beliefs about people. I still have 6 days to soothe myself about those topics. Hopefully I am able to allow my body to get healthier.
    Additionally it seems to be a good idea to do some soothing before going to bed. Because my dreams and mood after waking up were mostly in a very low vibration.

Now to the things, that feel better. The soothing I did here yesterday about painting helped me immensely. I really enjoyed painting today. At first there was the wish to finish one of my older paintings. And I thought it was already in an advanced state. Then I got playful, changed some parts. Now it has more aspects that need to be worked on and it will take longer to finish it, I guess. But I like the changes very much. And it kept being playful.
    I also enjoyed the sun and did some sewing. I like that I have done something that feels useful. That's also an aspect I like about going to work.
    On the other side, painting is more about fulfilling my personal goals. It's another kind of usefulness. It's useful for me, because it's fun and it's about bringing my own ideas to life.

It's nearly halftime and it's going at a fine pace. I like that I remember every day that it helps me to change to the feelings of love and peace. And I go on doing the soothing.

Day 15
    Focus Wheel, process 22, soothing

Health feels like it got worse, tried to soothe and distract myself.

Day 16
    have not done any process yet

Asked my Inner Being for help. I am now feeling relief about taking meds that I remembered helped me before. I'm not able to believe in getting healthy fast yet. So this is the way of least resistance.

Old thoughts
    It's the same illness again and it comes often up, when the topic "going to a job" occurs. Now it came before the job even started. How can I work in a job, if I can't even stay healthy without one? I'm not getting healthy until my first day at work. I'm running after an illusion like many times before. I'm not ready and never will be.
    The pain is getting worse. It's at the height of summer and my body feels like freezing while sweating at the same time, due to the warmth outside. What let's me think that I can be healthy and go to work, like a 'normal' person?
    The pain is annoying. I hate it! It's not getting better.

Soothing
    It may be the same disease, the same symptoms, the same pain. But now I know how to give up. How to let it be like it is. To stop the fighting and concentrate on feeling peace and love.
    I have still some meds, that I believe are going to help me. There are enough of them left, to get me through the next week. Whatever I've done to create this illness, it doesn't matter. What I think and feel about it now, is the only important thing. The pain is there. It's an indicator that help is on it's way. Everything is allright! Just let it be. Make some more tea. Relax. It's going to be better, because I'm not fighting it any more.
    I'm feeling much relief now. I can live with this pain today. I can care for myself and be gentle to myself. I feel you pain and I allow you to be there. I allow my eyes to feel dryed out. And my limbs freeze like it were amidst winter. - No it's not as bad as that, haha.
    Every illness got better. And this one will be, too. I just breathe, in and out and look forward to my wonderful warm tea.
    I allow you to be there, pain. It's ok. The cells in my body are just asking for more energy. It's time for me to let it in and let my cells do their work. Everything is fine. Feeling better mentally is fine. Feeling pain is fine. Drinking hot tea in the middle of the summer is fine. I give up. It's allright! I can deal with this. I just let it be!

Day 17
    Soothing

Health is getting better, had some fun. On several occasions I changed my thoughts toward what I desire and felt better. And I managed to do some soothing before going to bed

Day 18
    Meditation, Soothing

I just want to sleep all day long or distract myself with TV shows or games. Sitting here, breathing, calming my thoughts feels good. Whatever I'm going to do for the rest of the day, I go on soothin myself about it. About my old habits of thinking. My body is feeling like it's feeling today. It's all good. I'm looking forward to start my job. And I teach myself not to judge me any more for the fearful thoughts that come up. I give up fighting them. When I feel like it, I'm going to do a Focus Wheel on one of them. Just to feel a bit better.
    Yesterday I also did some soothing while I was outside and the old fear-causing thoughts about people came up. I got more into the feeling of self-love. That was great. I want to go on using this technique. I can do it! And I can feel better now.
    On one side I would like to make progress with my painting. On the other side it feels a bit forced right now. It's ok. My goal is to paint because it's fun. So I'm going to do whatever feels good for me now. Everything is always working out for me!

Day 19
    Soothing (health; dealing with people), process 22

I'm feeling, like I'm going to explode. And I'm asking myself how others do it. To make peace with everything. To feel love for everyone including themselves. I know, there's too much momentum now, to find a solution. And I'm overthinking it all too much. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to pretend that everything is fine and I don't want to talk to them about how I feel and why. I hope, that some day I will be able to state clearly what I want towards other people. Like I did, when I was a child. Damn, I wish I could turn back time and begin again without all those stupid beliefs. Grrrr, I have to distract myself now!

Day 20
    physical well-being meditation, much soothing

Since last week I write about my desires occasionally in a way Abraham used at one of their workshops. And I try out the process 'regaining one's natural health', but didn't achieve to lie still for long and get my thoughts to rest, yet. So I just sleep afterwards.

I'm glad, I deinstalled the app game, I started yesterday. It feels better to have more control, than to anxiously run away from my reality. Although I also have fun with games at first. But especially because work starts tomorrow, it's important for me, to get along with my old beliefs. I hope that I can make good use of all the practice I did until now. And be gentle towards myself, however I will react to people.
    And I'm glad I did most of the housekeeping today. It feels comforting, that I'm free to fall into my bed right after work, if I feel like it. And that I'm going to do another soothing, before going to bed.
    All is going to be fine. It's only my old beliefs, that bring forward those unpleasant feelings. Some day I have established new ones, that feel good. I'm looking forward to this time. For now I am where I am. And I'm doing the best I can.

Day 21
    physical well-being meditation, soothing

My body is telling me, that there's still a whole bunch of resistance in my mind. I'd like to melt into a puddle. That would feel great. So soft, liquid, smooth. Oh yeah!

People were sooooo nice and today. I was greeted by people who also work again at that company and many that still work there. They were happy to see me. And after work I also met very sweet people, asking me for advice or my neighbour smiling at me. I'm sad, that I was so into my old thinking habits, that I had a low vibration. And even felt angry when a young man asked me something, although he was really cute and perhaps just tried to have a nice conversation or just a smile. My behaviour is something I don't even want to think about and feel resistant to make peace with it. Is this really me? Isn't that just something else, that's pretending to be me?
    Ok, ok... this is how I behave, with those old beliefs. This is how I am, if those unleasant beliefs are active. And sometimes I'm feeling love and joyful instead, even towards people I don't know.
    Small steps. Beginning with my co-workers. With my friends and family. Small steps. Baby steps. And crawling towards some more soothing about this.

Day 22

It was exhausting, but a good day. I'm astonished about the people the universe brought me together with. This is really going to be interesting. I talked more openly to a co-worker and he also talked about some things he only shares with few people, because he thinks we're like-minded.
    From time to time I reminded myself to feel love.

Day 23

Nothing much to write about, yet. Watching funny stuff on the internet and about other people's interesting hobbies.

And it goes on with meeting lovely people! Had a wonderful time, when I started to get into a higher vibration.
    I was at a small concert, not many people were there and only two people or so where swaying a bit to the music. Or dancing occasionally, because there was a beat to dance to and they were drunk or liked to show off or whatever, haha.
    I haven't listened to the bands before. But when I liked the songs of one band, I danced directly in front of the lead singer. Me, the one, who is scared to be around people and who's not drinking any alcohol or taking drugs to get to a higher vibration. But music and dancing is something I really like. Therefore I trained myself to follow my bliss, even though there are still thoughts warning me, that people are looking at me and could judge me. Yeah, it was a bit weird. But I reminded myself, that music and fun are more important than those old nagging thoughts. After a while a friend joined in dancing and soon after that all the crowd around me danced.
    I even got to talk to members of the band a bit. They were very sweet and hugged me! And I also got to know some other people a bit better and even got a nice compliment. This has changed so much for me. I'm looking forward to meet those people again and to get to know them even better.
    Practicing to feel more love really makes a huge difference.

Now I want to soothe myself about feeling harassed by other people's opinions, that differ from mine. Even around the topic of Law of Attraction, there are so many opinions, it's crazy. So one step after another. I'll get this, too eventually.

- Oh, and I got 3 things for free in the last three days. -
    Last edited by LaughingElf; 09-18-2016 at 09:26 AM.