Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Short Specific Virtual Reality-segments: Get in, feel good, get out.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I adore how they managed to let the stone still be stone...
    I feel the massive intensity.
    I am fascinated by the sturdy nature. I am thrilled by the rock!
    I am thrilled by the composition of natural rock and manmade ease and access.
    I am stunned.
    I am stunned by this creation. It combines two very very different worlds... WOW.
    I love being surprised and delighted, in this awesome way.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

This elegance! This beauty. This precision in the middle of wild nature. This GARDEN- "Paradise, on Earth". I love it so much, when passion meets certainty. I love it so much when lightness meets roots. I love to merge the opposites. I love the EASE in the deep-rooted committed care. I so love to bring it all together, to such awesome dances as this one. Ohh, this feels so good! This feels delicious. Delightful. Easy and sweet, and maintained with committed hands. SO GOOD.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feel the beauty!
    I sense the elegance. They flow in my emotions. They tingle along my spine. They dance within my eyes. I feel the sleek, heavy brass. I sense the smoothness of the handle. I feel how it works, I adore how it got designed. I love how it spreads beauty, no matter what.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feel this surrender. This fullness. This ecstasy of only FEEEELLLLING good.
    I love this feeling. I stretch and breathe deeper. I feel her joy. I feel ME. I feel this openness, and in the same time, the very intense focus. All other is tuned out- only FEEELLING GOOD is what is chosen. Feeling good. Feeling the energy run thrugh my body. Being in balance. Focused on joy, and ease, and delight and happiness. FEEEEELING good!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love pondering that somebody took the time to do this. Somebody relaxed and gave themself into this, unreasonably, beautifully, adorably.

I so love the beauty, that always comes from that place. I love "unnecessary". I love the whimsy playful. I love to relax into this sweetness of creating beauty, that is so much more than survival. I so love the bold, relaxed, sweetness of whimsy. I so love the NEED-LESS. I so love this true abundance! I so love the care-free. I so love to live life just for the fun of it.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love the pureness. I love the low key. This feels re-sourcing. This feels powerful. It feels clear and focused and easy. I breathe deeply. I feel the crisp air. I feel my love. I feel life, BEING. I feel that all things happen, and all Ive gotta do is take them in and enjoy. Easy. Easy, good, joyful, easy. I focus in deep trust.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love the euphoria of this fragrance! It feels as if angels would lift me up, into Elysium. DELIGHT. High, high high elation! I get inspirations of living underneath lemon trees. I see high Wintergardens, and I smell the awe of the lemon flowers.
    Elation, bliss, blessing, grace.

THANK YOU GOD. Thank you source. Thank you, Paradise on Earth! THANK YOU nose. Thank you body, for translating elation.
    THANK YOU LIFE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Ohhh, peaches! I so love peaches. This softness, that is so sweet and juicy. Heaven, on Earth! This awesome, wonderful fragrance! This... smell. Hmmmmm, I feel the sweetness. I feel the delight. I close my eyes and moan: SO SWEET. Wonderful! Delicious. Delicious, full, exuberant, so generous. Peaches! So tasty. So sweet. So full. So satisfying. Satisfying, wonderful, delightful, delicious!! Thank you life, for peaches.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Ohhh, this power! This intensity. WOW.
    I love the energy. I feel the electricity. I feel the aliveness. I adore this intense motion. I love this powerful moments. Thunderstruck and lightnings- INTENSITY. POWER.
    I feel it rippling through me. I love holding my balance in this Bigness. I love this awareness. I love to be so AWAKE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

So arcane! I have goosebumps. I feel the hush of the location. I feel the thrill. I feel the magic. This feels so good! This is awesome. My heart is beating fast. I am thrilled. I LOVE THIS. I resonate deeply. I hold my breath: I want to explore this! I want to go down there and walk over the stepping stones. I want to BE there. I want all my senses to spread out here. What a place. What an awesome, fantastic design. WHAT ENERGY.