Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Short Specific Virtual Reality-segments: Get in, feel good, get out.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feel the threshold. I feel the "gate". I feel the awe, while I am before it, and the not being able to go back while I am in it, and I feel the definitiveness, after I have passed it. It might look minor, but it isnīt. Life has caused me to grow. Live has caused me to want more, and has lead me HERE. I feel the bigness. I feel the meaningfulness. I may cover it up- but, why would I?

I allow this. I allow me to reach the new land. I allow me to feel the bigness of this. I allow this to happen. I allow myself to BECOME.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love this thrill, this curiousity, this hope.
    I love the inkling of MORE. I love knowing that there will ALWAYS be more! I love understanding how alal of this works. I love all rainbows. I love open doors. I love the invitations of life. It feels so fresh. It feels so lively. It feels so calling! It feels as the zest of life to begin a NEW journey. Ahhh, I LOVE NEW BEGINNINGS And I love even looking back, in total peace, and knowing, ALL IS WELL. It ALL SERVED IT`S PERFECT PURPOSE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Ohhh, this colors! This well worn LIFE. This fantastic materials. This signs of time passing by, and us all becoming MORE... while things change and fall apart, and others build and become. I so love watching this with so much unconditional joy.

IT ALL HAS IT`S TIME. IT ALL IS RIGHT. Nothing goes if there is not something even more beautiful coming for it. Itīs ALL EVOLVING, while the paths to MORE sometimes are unexpected. But it ALWAYS becomes more... I so love feeling this. I so love adoring this. I so love flowing in this. I so love the change, and me, flowing with the stream, in such ease and delight and trust and SATISFACTION.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Thatīs so amazing. I smell the fantastic sweetness! I hear the bees hum, in this delicious pitch that feels sooo peaceful. I see this beauty... this awesome intense contrast. This lush yellowish green of the young leaves. I so adore it all! I so enjoy this beauty. I so love to be here, with this amazing plant. Thank you life!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Ohhhh wowwww... what beauty. What natural, amazing, thrilling, wonderful beauty! I admire the thundering sound of the water. I admire the mist on my skin. I love the small tiny plants that reside besides this blast of energy, all day long. I feel the power. I love this energy! I am thrilled by this amazement. I so love the light, playing with the water. I watch the water gush and sputter. I love the rainbows that show themselves, again and again. I love the LIGHT in all of it! I love how lively this feels. I love this amazement.

THANK YOU LIFE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

What lightness! What ease. What light, airy beauty. I love this! I enjoy this. I like this sweet, airy lightness, waving in the breeze... what a mist of ease. What cute delight.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

So awake! So aware. Curious, and SO cute! Eager, open. Feeling it out. Having an adventure. Free. Lined up. Listening. Happy. I so like this!!