Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Short Specific Virtual Reality-segments: Get in, feel good, get out.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I SO ADORE Stacy Westfall!
    See her do the "impossible thing", reining barebacks without bridle AND another horse at hand! This is mastery in exquisiteness. I SO LOVE THAT!
    I love her physical riding skill to hold herself seemingly effortless and stable on a bare horseback, that is moving ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

I so adore imagining her stability, her balance, her certainty, her confidence! WOW, what an art.

I so adore her bold spirit, which dares to do openly what is deemed to be "impossible"- attract the horses absolute willingness and loving cooperation, to dance with her, without any forced pressure. SOOO ITV! SO LINED UP. SO FREE! SO BOLD. Sooo EASY! THAT is how riding is supposed to be!

Ahh, I donīt have words enough for my appreciation!
    But I FEEL this bigness, this stable, loving, joyful, fun happy allowing.
    I feel this awe. I feel this triumph, this delighted SUCCESS
    HUGE kudos to you, Stacy!!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I hear the hissing of the fire-burner and feel the light lift.
    The balloons strike over the surface of the water- a gentle game between the borders. Ahhhh, exciting! Feeling the sppeed of the wind, that carries us.
    Realizing the power of the air.
    Adoring the colors, being mirrored in the lake.

What a wonderful moment!
    I feel the touchedness of all those, with me.
    We are all in this together.
    We all treasure this moment.

THANK YOU, LIFE!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I smell the fragrance of the honeysuckle, in the warm night!
    I snuggle into the comfortable chairs. I smell the bread, and so enjoy the company, thatīs coming ALREADY.
    I hear the birds sing and the cicadas chirp. I so love the long, cozy, warm, friendly summerevenings.

Cozy, Embracing. inviting, inspiring, relaxed. Delicious!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Aww this CUTENESS!!! This sweet fluffy soft bellies. This cute long ears! This incredibly soft plushy fur! This sweeet big soft paws. This funny noses! This softness. This lovely, sweet, loving open trusting clumsiness. They are SO relaxed in wellbeing! They are so cuddly, lovely, lovingly, open. They are cuteness-overload. They are the softest invitation to snuggle right into their middle and enjoy lifeīs goodness! THANK YOU PUPPIES! THANK YOU LIFE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I so love taking my time, dandering along this path.
    My bare feet feel the rocks, they are rough but smoothe, non-lip and warm from the sunlight. The water flows slowly and is warm, as well. I may take time to sit down and watch the tiny fish play! My dogs have such joy to splash through the shallow water, besides me, and I bet they enjoy running across the rocks, too. Itīs so peaceful. So tangibly beautiful. So sensitive and luscious. Ahh, I so love this place!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

It is so beautifully calm, this early morning! The seagulls are out there, the seals are popping out their cute heads and watch us. It smells like ocean and coast. The air is salty and fresh. I SO LOVE THE SHORE! I so love to paddle along the high rocks in this calm water, where not much tidal range occures, and the water stays calm and friendly.

FRIENDLY. It feels calm and peaceful and serene and friendly! I love the water clapping calmly at the boat... friendly. I love to think about the big cinnamon bun in my lunch-box, and the hot coffee, and I feel so COZY! So comfortable and pampered. We will have the coffeebreak when the sun came up fully... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feeeel the pink!
    I feel the abundance of exquisite flowers.
    I feel this abundance of beauty, around me. I sink my face into it. I smell the subtle soft sweet fragrance. I feel my beloved sister besides me.
    I like how we are in this, together. I feel our mutual touchedness in this beauty.
    I adore to relax into this.
    I let the pink embrace me.
    I let the tree tower over me.
    I let the fairies dance around me.
    I let it all be.
    I enjoy it so unconditionally.
    I HAVE this, now.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feeel the sun on my skin!
    I see it through my closed eyes.
    I feel ME.
    I so love how my body feels!
    I love breaaathing... breathing deeply and slowly and wholly and joyfully.
    Taing it allll in! Taking it in and transforming it and me, and exchanging with the world, subtle and so deeply.

I am in love with the world! I am in love with ME. I am in love with physical life. I am in love with my vibrational origin. I am in love with this game.

I SO LOVE LIVING.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feel the soft, warm smooth wood under my bare feet.
    It feels SECURE. It feels perfect! It feels so stable, so beautifully comfortable and stable.
    I love walking along this trunk!
    I love looking into the calm water. I love feeling the light in my face.
    I so like breathing deeply, and feeling my body functioning in this ease, this delightfully perfect and EASY way.

I love this moment. I am so aware. I feel happy! I feel lively. I feel refreshed. I feel in my power.
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feeel this! I feel the beautiful glorious lightness of it. I feel deeply blessed to be here and now at this place. I feel the light. I feel source, in this. I feel my soul merge with this scene. Ahhh, what delight!
    What lightness. What tangible deliciousness to experience this now, with my whole senses, in vibrational essence!

I feel walking through the shallow warm waters. I feel the soft mud gently and friendly on my bare feet. I feel the current of the water caress my ankles. I feel the lush nature breathe all around me. I feel the sturdy rocks being so stable and loving and clear in their BEINGNESS. I feel the flies fly and the birds sing, and the angels love, all around me. I feel SO BLESSED.

Thank you life!