Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Short Specific Virtual Reality-segments: Get in, feel good, get out.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

This feels so cozy. So sweet. So fluffy and light!
    It feels like breathing in deeply...
    Easy. I run my fingers through the leaves... light. Light and gentle and easy. Ohh, so light.
    Lovingly, easily, joyfully. Everything is light and easy. Light, happy, sweet and easy. I LIKE THAT.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

This feels so perfect, so sweet and easy! Petal-wings. Perfection in the tiniest detail.
    LIFE, unfolding, life to trust into fully.
    I surrender into the awesome wonderful perfection that I see EVERYWHERE around me.
    What beauty. What meaningfulness. What joy. What love. What GOODNESS!!!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I sit in the crowīs nest and adore my life!
    It is HIGH up here.
    I adored the adventure of climbing up.
    I adore me, feeling so intensely, now.
    I adore feeling so alive!
    I adore being so bold and decided.
    I adore having done this.
    I adore feeling the ship move and rock.
    I adore having the wind in my back and feeling pushed as a sail, myself. I adore the here and now!
    I adore saying "yes" and GETTING it.
    I adore being adventurous.

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE FULLY ALIVE.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love gazing at this awesome mosaic.
    I love imagining that people pay a lot to own this as wall or floor. What a rich, beautiful world! How many have already allowed the means to buy SUCH beauty, such skill, such art, just because itīs beautiful. I love getting lost in the whirls and shapes and vortexes of this amazing richness. What a beauty. what a lovely folly, what a joy. Ahh, this feels so good!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Isnīt the world simply BEAUTIFUL!?
    Isnīt it stunning to see and hear and feel and smell and touch and taste the BEAUTY that is all around the world. SO MUCH BEAUTY!
    Different areas, lanscapes, seasons, day-times... so much variety. So much to be fascinated about.
    I feel such relief in taking in this winter-beauty. It feels as relief to ponder the awesomeness of the cold time. Itīs placably to see this and make peace. Itīs conditions- and some good conditions are ALWAYS there. Itīs always a wanted upside somewhere to find.

This feels as beautiful lightness.
    Soothing love.
    Soothing relaxing insight.
    This feels not just better, this feels GOOD.
    I like this

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I smell the wonderful light sweet fragrance.
    I suspect more than that I know already the fantastic texture, I expect it to be wonderful! I hold the macaron in my hand and relish the super smooth texture. As soft as silk! And so brittle and dry and just delicate to touch. So exquisite, and exquisite it really is. And then in my mouth... ohhhh! The ganache is so creamy and exploding in flavour. Just the right amount of sour, the perfect amount of sweet. I close my eyes and moan in delight. This gooey wonderful chewy texture, and the creamy filling and this TASTE... awwww, oh oh oh, such DELIGHT!!!!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I adore this sort of art! I donīt even really care if the cake tastes good. Well, maybe I do.
    In my Vortex, it ALL comes together, and why should I ever focus on less than delight!?
    So, I KNOW that this cake tastes delicious! Itīs filled with soft smooth fruity awesome cream, that is an orgasm at the tongue! It feels so rich and full and delicious, while my eyes feast upon the fantastic lace of textures and hues and beauty all around! And my nose senses the vanilla-fragrance with wonderful orange-blossom hue, also. It is FULL. It is perfect! Itīs so deep in fulfillment.
    IT FEELS SO GOOD.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I love feeling the water gush around my ankles. I love to sit down into the wet sand, and sink in with my hands. I enjoy the next wave, flooding over my legs. I so love the ocean! I so love the sweetness of playing with it just a bit. I love the sun on my skin, and how warm it feels. I love hearing the seagulls cry, above me. I love breathing in the salty air, deeply.

I so love the shore.

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

I feel like flying. I am so loaded with energy! I am in such EASE. Itīs so beautiful, so effortless, so easy to run! I love skipping and jumping and knowing that my feet easily find the perfect place to land, the perfect movements, the perfect unfolding, the perfect angles for what I want to do. I feel so powerful! I feel so certain. Certain and unstoppable and happy.

Running is such a gift!

Get in,
    feel good,
    get out.

Abe

Ohhhh, so wide! I breathe in deeply and feel how I get WIDER. I look around, and I enjoy how I get WIDER in my mental stance. WIDE. Open, free, happy, clear. Embracing what is and expanding further!
    I so love the thyme and itīs fragrance when I touch it with a foot. I so love the pepples and the noise they make when I walk across them. I so enjoy the lake, this massive WIDE body of water. I so love the wind. I feel it in my hair, now. I so love this chair, inviting and holding me, as I sit down and relax even more and let my thoughts go out there- and CONTEMPLATE.

I feel so happy. I feel so WIDE. Thank you life!!