Thread: Anyone from Idaho around the Boise area?

Talking Anyone from Idaho around the Boise area?

It's tough to find any Abers in this area. Looking to meet some locals that share similar interests

Welcome to the Forum, inste2016!

(I'm not "local;" just being friendly.)

Have fun!

Thanks so much WellBeing. Really appreciate the warm welcome. Love the forum :-)

I am...I'm in Boise. You're not alone ...lol. Made any other connections yet ?

Namaste,

Jenn

Hey Jenn, Glad I'm not alone out here lol. No not any new connections in the area so far. How about you?

Blessings
    Kevin

Hi Kevin, I mostly taught my existing friends into the teachings. So I can agree Boise is not the Mecca for spiritual happenings...

But you are indeed not alone. If you would like to connect more, feel free to pm me here on the forum. Any aber is a friend of mine... I've studied and applied the teachings for many years. It would be lovely to make even more connections with a like minded person such as yourself...namaste from Boise!

That's awesome Jenn. I'm actually also in Bob Proctor's 13-month coaching program. I've always loved Abe's teachings. I've also studied for many years and manifested many things at first not really even knowing it LOL. Like you, I would love to make those like-minded connections locally. It's hard to find people that relate to vibes as those of us who truly believe in them and have first proved it to ourselves. I love helping others see there is another way. I don't see a PM option here to shout out to you? If there is another option that would be great too. Blessings to my new friend in Boise :-)