Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Quotes about the BODY (health, decline, shape, beauty, aging...)

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Is there a "perfect age"?

You are Beings who intend to come forth and to continue to expand and grow and change. What is the perfect age?

“Well, it’s the age where I finally understand my freedom, and I finally understand that I am free to create, and it’s the age that I am at my most beautiful.”

-And we say, by whose standards?
    In other words, who gets to decide the perfect age?

And we say, rather than determining what the perfect age is, why not decide what the perfect state of being is—

and then discover, that you can find
    the perfect state of being at any age.

Excerpted from Tarrytown, NY on 5/10/03

When your point of attraction meshes with the point of attraction of the Source within you, good times really roll for you because now you're no longer disallowing. That's a good picture isn't it?

But if you are out here watching the current news focused on some current situation letting "what is" dominate your point of vibration, then even though Law of Attraction is arranging this wonderful stuff, you're holding yourself as the uncooperative component and you're not allowing yourself to receive the emotional manifestation of well-being or receive the benefit of all the other stuff that follows. So now we've talked about two points of attraction.
    Your cells are individual consciousness.

We can't even break down the points of consciousness with words enough to describe how many points of consciousness that there are but we do want to acknowledge that in your human form, your ability to think and perceive Consciousness That Is You does dictate how much of the communication between all the other points of consciousness is being allowed.

In other words, there are worlds within worlds within worlds within worlds going on within your body and all of it working out pretty well unless you get fixated on something where you're causing large "blockages" (it's too strong of a word) - resistance - and then the communication breaks down and then it doesn't do so good. Good picture isn't it?

So what do you do about it? Go general.
    What do you do about it? Make peace with where you are.
    What do you do about it? Say general things like 'this too shall pass'.

Do anything and everything that you can to release that resistant grip by monitoring the way you feel until you've worked yourself into an attitude of ease and now you know when you're in the Vortex, and when you're in the Vortex everything rights itself. Everything rights itself. The Vortex trumps everything.

Abraham-Hicks Aug 29, 2011, Phoenix AZ

You cannot tell the story of who you are in your physical body,
    without telling the story of the Source that is really You.

And you cannot tell the story of who you are in your physical body without explaining the emotional makeup that is you, that is always giving you that vibrational recordation or indicator of where you stand in relationship to who you are. And you will never be happy, not one of you, ever, until you understand that this part of you does exist, and until you are consciously, deliberately reaching for alignment with that, you see.

There is no greater joy than alignment.

4/5/08

In step 5, you realize that the "itches and twitches" that you translated from OOTV as pain, are really Source, healing you from inside out.

Abe:
    Esther would not like to go back to that time, before she found that FREEDOM of alignment!

And that doesn´t mean she´s always there! But she certainly knows she CAN be there, and she most often IS there. So, step 1 is: Ask. Step 2 is not yours! Step 2 is done by source: Source answers. Step 3 is: You gotta get into the receptive mode. Step 4 is, get REALLY good at the receptive mode. And step 5 is, you´r back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you don´t want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesn´t take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS:
    And you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and that´s just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone.
    It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-
    when you look at it from the right side, it´s the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

More about the same topic:

Strange body-sensations while meditating:
    Source flows energy for releasing and healing.

HS experiences physical sensations while meditating as the feeling she would be touched, or if water runs down her face.

Abe:
    When you quiet your mind and you allow yourself to REALLY resonate with who you really are, the intention of the nonphysical-you is than being translated in your physical body.

And those twitches and itches and sensations that often happen in meditation,
    are energy, sort of braking loose and moving in areas, where you´ve formerly not allowing it, for whatever reason.

There is nothing for you to do about it!
    Lots of people have written lots of silly books about it, about what this means and what this means and what this means. But we would encourage you to ALLOW this vibrational, nonphysical anatomy to HAPPEN, because of the knowledge that nonphysical has!

Esther felt often during those early stages of meditation, and even now occasionally, feels like that someone has their hands insides her head, massaging her scalp in some ways. And often, when very well meaning people will come up to her, or offer something through the mail to her, -a massage or an energy-treatment, Esthers response always is "Thank you so much, but I get this from the inside, out!"

She knows that we know her body intimately,
    and in her relaxed and allowing state,
    we are moving energy, through the path of least resistance!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 The End; Come to Where We Are! Law of Attraction Nov 4-5th Asheville NC