Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Namaste! Greetings from India! ^__^

Red face Namaste! Greetings from India! ^__^

Hello!
    I'm Puja; 25 years old; and I live in Pune, India

I LOVE Abraham So Much!!! *__*
    All the teachings, the love, the brilliance, the cuteness; everything is just so beautiful, beyond words!

I've grown up surrounded by Osho's spiritual teachings .. I've known about the LOA since many years too .. I have loved Love and Appreciation since forever .. I am so happy that I resonate with all that I learn from Abraham!

I would really love to find some like-minded lovely people to be friends with! I really had this wish and tried searching for some good websites, but couldn't find any.. but yesterday I came upon the term "Pink Light" on one of the Abraham pages on FB and wanted to know more.. when I browsed Google for Pink Light, I found this wonderful place! yay!

My hobbies, interests and random things I like are: nature .. music .. cooking .. craft .. drawing .. snail mail .. designing .. creativity .. writing .. traveling .. daydreaming .. sleeping .. internet .. true love .. true friendship .. fairy tales .. comics .. quotes .. food .. water .. vegetarianism .. uniwinks .. funfairs .. festivals .. colours .. wind chimes .. incense .. candles .. smiles .. random acts of kindness .. love .. appreciation .. joy .. fun .. laughter .. alignment .. vortex .. feel good .. well being .. abundance .. Source .. All That Is .. Abraham! (was that a rampage I just did?!)

I would be very happy to meet you, friends-to-be!! .. I would also love to have pen-friends, snail mail is delightful and sweet!

Thank you so much, all the beautiful people of this website, those who have created it! .. and happy wishes and love to those who keep it active, and the silent readers too!

Love and Gratitude,
    Puja ^-^

P.S.: yes, I love emoticons a lot :|

to the Abe forum, Puja! Despite the fact you are already familiar with the teachings of Abraham I hope, you find many interesting and useful things here.
    Have fun!

Ellen

Thank you very much Ellen!
    I'm happy to see your reply! ^-^
    Wish you happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    Thank you very much Ellen!
    I'm happy to see your reply! ^-^
    Wish you happiness!
    Wish you to be in the state of allowing of well-being to yourself, go downstream!

thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    Hello!
    I'm Puja; 25 years old; and I live in Pune, India

I LOVE Abraham So Much!!! *__*
    All the teachings, the love, the brilliance, the cuteness; everything is just so beautiful, beyond words!

I've grown up surrounded by Osho's spiritual teachings .. I've known about the LOA since many years too .. I have loved Love and Appreciation since forever .. I am so happy that I resonate with all that I learn from Abraham!

I would really love to find some like-minded lovely people to be friends with! I really had this wish and tried searching for some good websites, but couldn't find any.. but yesterday I came upon the term "Pink Light" on one of the Abraham pages on FB and wanted to know more.. when I browsed Google for Pink Light, I found this wonderful place! yay!

My hobbies, interests and random things I like are: nature .. music .. cooking .. craft .. drawing .. snail mail .. designing .. creativity .. writing .. traveling .. daydreaming .. sleeping .. internet .. true love .. true friendship .. fairy tales .. comics .. quotes .. food .. water .. vegetarianism .. uniwinks .. funfairs .. festivals .. colours .. wind chimes .. incense .. candles .. smiles .. random acts of kindness .. love .. appreciation .. joy .. fun .. laughter .. alignment .. vortex .. feel good .. well being .. abundance .. Source .. All That Is .. Abraham! (was that a rampage I just did?!)

I would be very happy to meet you, friends-to-be!! .. I would also love to have pen-friends, snail mail is delightful and sweet!

Thank you so much, all the beautiful people of this website, those who have created it! .. and happy wishes and love to those who keep it active, and the silent readers too!

Love and Gratitude,
    Puja ^-^

P.S.: yes, I love emoticons a lot :|
    Hi Puja,
    I am amazed and so happy that I found someone from India on this forum so quickly. I am from New Delhi btw and a year younger to you. I was "wishing and asking" about 2 weeks back that how amazing it would be if I could find someone from my country who followed Abraham's teaching and it seemed a little impossible at the time of wishing as most of my friends laugh at me when I tell them about Abraham's teaching but I really don't give a rip now. And now two weeks later, I was just going through the new posts on the forum and voila, I saw your post. This is the power of law of attraction at its best - ask it, feel it, get it.

Hope to hear from you.

Hii~!

I'm really happy to hear from you too!

Wow! I agree! Power of the Law of Attraction!!

Aw..yes I understand how that feels it's futile to get others to understand something that they're not ready to understand! :|

Thank you for writing to me!

See you!

Welcome to the Forum, tomriddle92! And congratulations on lining up with what you wanted.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am learning so much everyday on abeforum. I have been visiting this amazing forum for months but only decided to join it today. I don't know what triggered the action but it definitely feels far better than going to Facebook.

I am on my path to attract so many things and it would be awesome if everything comes to me as quickly as my last wish.