Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Namaste! Greetings from India! ^__^

Alright. Thanku.

welcome on forum beautiful indian friend!! i am vegetarian as well I am glad you joined this site

Quote Originally Posted by lelicorne View Post
    welcome on forum beautiful indian friend!! i am vegetarian as well I am glad you joined this site
    Thank you so much for your sweet words and the warm welcome!

Hello, and welcome Puja and tomriddle92. [emoji2]
    I am from India as well from Meerut!
    Really, the Loa at its best! I just read the thread Anyone from India?, and I was thinking about creating a thread where we can connect and know each other! And voila! I got this thread! [emoji2]

Quote Originally Posted by tomriddle92 View Post
    I am amazed and so happy that I found someone from India on this forum so quickly. I am from New Delhi btw and a year younger to you. I was "wishing and asking" about 2 weeks back that how amazing it would be if I could find someone from my country who followed Abraham's teaching and it seemed a little impossible at the time of wishing as most of my friends laugh at me when I tell them about Abraham's teaching but I really don't give a rip now. And now two weeks later, I was just going through the new posts on the forum and voila, I saw your post. This is the power of law of attraction
    I totally agree and understand the thing that we cannot share this stuff with our friends and to find a solution to that, it was my asking to find a place where we could share and talk about it, and that's how I got this place too!! [emoji4] soo nyc na!

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Sunshine View Post
    Hello, and welcome Puja and tomriddle92. [emoji2]
    I am from India as well from Meerut!
    Really, the Loa at its best! I just read the thread Anyone from India?, and I was thinking about creating a thread where we can connect and know each other! And voila! I got this thread! [emoji2]
    Hello! Happy to meet you Beautiful Sunshine! yes LOA is always precise! Seems magical!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    Hello! Happy to meet you Beautiful Sunshine! yes LOA is always precise! Seems magical!
    Yeah! [emoji2] I m soo happy to be here ryt now! I was not posting here from a long time! And now I am feeling like really wanting to share here!
    It feels sooo good ITV!
    [emoji2]

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Sunshine View Post
    Yeah! [emoji2] I m soo happy to be here ryt now! I was not posting here from a long time! And now I am feeling like really wanting to share here!
    It feels sooo good ITV!
    [emoji2]
    And I'm really happy for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    And I'm really happy for you!
    [emoji2]:thank you: sooo much!

Salalah, Oman is where I live and teach at College India is where I vacation each year Cairo is wh
    Hello,

How is Pune?

Naveena