Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Namaste! Greetings from India! ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by tomriddle92 View Post
    I am on my path to attract so many things and it would be awesome if everything comes to me as quickly as my last wish.
    "Things that you want lightly come easily." - Abraham

Did you see my reply to your reply to my post? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    It would appear that he did, because he replied to it. If you switch your Display options (at the left end of the grey header bar atop this thread) to Threaded Mode, you might be able to see that more clearly. (I, personally, know that everyone has different Display settings, so I've gotten in the habit of either quoting the person to whom I'm reply or indicate that somewhere in my thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Crystal View Post
    "Things that you want lightly come easily." - Abraham

That is true. And yes i did see ur post. I replied to it.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    It would appear that he did, because he replied to it. If you switch your Display options (at the left end of the grey header bar atop this thread) to Threaded Mode, you might be able to see that more clearly. (I, personally, know that everyone has different Display settings, so I've gotten in the habit of either quoting the person to whom I'm reply or indicate that somewhere in my thread.)
    Oh yes I saw it earlier too but I thought it was a reply to your message! Threaded view makes it clearer! Thank you so much WellBeing! 🌈

That is true. And yes i did see ur post. I replied to it.
    Yes .. what is your name?

PM me.
    Got the following error:

tomriddle92 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove tomriddle92 from the recipient list and send the message again.

I have no idea how to rectify this error. May I hit you up on the email address you have mentioned in your profile ?

The PM function is automatically turned off for a brief initial period for all new members. We do this for a variety of reasons, one of which is to encourage participation in the greater discussion going on here on the Forum. It's less of a discussion forum if everyone's huddled in private conversations, don'tyou think?

May I hit you up on the email address you have mentioned in your profile ?
    If someone wants to be contacted via email, they will have--as you're friend has done--set their settings to allow such communication.

You can tell if they gave at their settings to allow this by clicking on their name (next to their posts). If they have turn on their settings to receive email, you'll see an @ Send Email option in the little window which pops up. Click on that option. Full in the fields on the next page. The Forum software will take care of the rest.

Take note of the NOTE at the bottom of that page which reminds you that your own email address--the one you used to sign up for your account here on the Forum--will be sent to that member. That's only fair, right?

Hope that helps.