Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: the letters of gratitude to the Universe

Dear Universe... Thank you so much for the wonderful shift!

Dear Universe.. I am really looking forward to meeting the horses. I just know I am on my path. I feel it. I feel it!

Dear Universe...thank you for showing me that I can do this! Thank you for showing me how! Thank you for my peace, my clarity, my abundance of everything wanted.Thank you for love.

Dear Universe.. thank you so deeply with all my heart for the continuation of blessings, grace and miracles.

Dear Universe.. thank you for your amazing infinite benevolence, generosity and brilliance.

Dear Universe.. thank you for the peace.

Dear Universe.. thank you for making all my dreams come true. All of it.
    I love being happy.

Dear Universe.. you've knocked my socks off.. and you've shown me that I am powerful and capable. You fill me with hope and clarity.
    You fill in the details with such speed and genius when I allow you to. When I allow me to. I'm doing it,U. I'm doing it. I'm so thankful for your support.. for the winks and nods..and love...and for the incredible brilliance and genius with which you take care of EVERYTHING. I feel like I'm being lifted to a whole new level.. just right for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Dear Universe - thank you for showing me how to ALLOW. I enjoy receiving lots of compliments, smiles and joy wherever I go! I especially like being surprised by people randomly telling me how much they love me...even strangers. More please!

Dear Universe, thank you for the love and support I'm receiving from my family.
    Thank you for sending S & S to me. I love knowing that they are willing and eager to assist me and work with me in every way possible. It feels so good that people are doing things for me without asking for anything in return. I know these people are your instruments to show me that you love me.
    Thank you very much for the money I received the other day and today.
    Thank you for the free lovely meals with my roomies.
    And most of all, thank you for reminding me again and again how blessed I am.