Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: the letters of gratitude to the Universe

Hi Cuddly! Hi Lemon!
    I just heard last night about this very same idea..and now I woke up and "stumbled" into this thread. Thank you for being awesome components!!! And I love your wharf and car Cuddly!

I want to thank the Universe for this gorgeous day...the birds are singing..the sun is shining.. the air feels soothing and loving... it all feels like one big living real ocean of abundance.

Thank you Universe for the perfect kitchen design. I love the gorgeous pass through. I love how convenient it and stylish it is. I love my beautiful open lofted great room. I love how perfectly the dining table fits....it's nice and large and sleek..modern.. but understated..and seems to really take up no space at the same time. The whole room looks even better than when it was open with nothing in it but the beautiful floors. I love to sit here and eat.. and work on my laptop.. look out the window at the forest...watch Ava on her comfy perch that I put a special pad on.

The waterfall is perfect...the statue of Tara is magical...the couch/lounger is delightful....the deck is better than I ever imagined...The music fills the whole place just right... Oh my Gee...This is heavenly.

Thank you for the amazing carpenter, electrician, plumber, drywalled, and workers.. they are all so vortexy and delightful to work with. Thank you for the plentitude of funds to pay them with.. thank you for the ideal business dealings we have. It's so nice..so abundant..so good feeling.

Thank you for my full tank of gas, for my amazing coaches, therapists, teachers, friends and family and of course for all the non physical. It's all blended.. it's all so amazing.

Thank you Universe for the beautiful office desk. I love the huge butcher block, the industrial feel.. everything goes together perfectly. I adore my space, my castle, my palace, my treasure, my special home just for me. I so love it here. I created this with you from the inside out. Thank you for allowing me to be a creator. Thank you for being me. I love my life.

wow...treelotus,so nice to see you again.....wow...beautiful appreciation words...

thanku Universe for this new inspiration in my meditation
    thanku Universe that my life is always divinely inspired
    thanku Universe cuz its simply such a sweet pleasure
    thanku Universe for this audio book-your invisible power-by genevieve behrend
    wow...this is something new...or actually something old...cuz i even didnt know that deliberate manifesting desires is such an old taught art already before the second world war....and listening to this audiobook is such a sweet pleasure...thanku Universe for this inspiring book....ive never heard about this author before....or i overlooked....and wow....what a discovery....thanku Universe so much for your guidance....

tree & cuddly

universe for that new boss we are getting , we know him already and like him so much

This is so fun!

Thank you Universe for bringing these delightful fun helpful contractors! Thank you for the gorgeous day.. for the delicious fish and greens..and fruits..mmmmm
    Thank you for the fun phone calls for the harmony, snuzz and bliss.. for the fun texting..for shopping, getting all the things I need and want with such ease, thank you for always making sure things go well for me.. I love living in the flow of abundance and love. For the dogs and cats.. especially my Ava pod.. and for the beautiful meditations and talks..for the amazing teachers and helpers..for co-creating..the amazing clouds.. the fresh air..the trees.. the birds..orchids...so much beauty and endless abundance... Thank you for awesome life!

Thank you universe for all the chicory that is growing everywhere!! I can make coffee.
    It's everywhere tall !! Thank you for this car that is coming............. soon I hope.....

will go feast on fruit every morning at the cool breakfast spot down the road with it....instead of my dark caffeine kitchen

Skies and the setting sun.....astrology readings that bring change and "lightening speed"
    Hot guys popping up everywhere...one I like SO much
    The calm wind when I walk..thank you universe for the quiet.

Cuddly I love your opening post
    Lemon-up I love your kittten who paints!
    Hi Treelotus long time no see!

hi intheclouds
    your drumming drums are such a drftwood for me,as ive been just thinking and thinking about beating the drum of certain positive topics

thanku Universe for this great garage for my cars
    thanku Universe for this pleasure of sitting in my cars
    even if i dont drive,simply sitting in them,listening to music and picnic inside is so good....
    and additionally surrounded by these beautiful views and landscapes...
    thanku Universe for this pleasure

intheclouds

thanku universe for bringing that boss on board so easily and quickly

Intheclouds!!! Lemon and Cuddly! Good stuff!!!

Dear Universe.. I am so thankful for our meeting this morning...for the beautiful designers and friends. :-)
    For my beauteous car, full of gas, the cool antique lamp..for the plentitude.. for the alignment.. for the FUN!!!

I am so grateful for the beauteous night rest.. for the awesomely perfect for me meditation..the pretty song birds...the gorgeous roses I found on my front lawn...I am looking with great anticipation to the turning of the leaves..what the deck will look like!!!

Thank you for the delicious bananas and papayas with the pulse.. soooooo tasty. mmmm

Thank you for the yummy mint green tea.

Thank you for all the amazing dogs and cats I meet...joy joy joy pods!!!

Thank you for my amazing therapists/friends/angels..for giving me the jackpot..every time...for letting me be a component for others...for the perfection and harmony...for the peace.. the glorious peace...and love...I love my life.. I love this world...I love creating.

I am so grateful for this thread and my creator pals here.. lots of love to you LU, Cuddly, Clouds!!!