Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: the letters of gratitude to the Universe

Thank You Universe for my vibrational reality that is done.. I feel it so real and strong and pure. I love my emotional vibrational resonance feeling that reality done now..so exciting.. so fun.
    Thank you for the beautiful choices of countertop.
    Thank you for my dear friends and connects working and helping with the project.
    Thank you for seeing my special special today... several times.. it's always so perfect and fun. I love feeling this huge appreciation.
    Thank you for the awesome finds today. I love my stuff..
    I love feeling good.. I love feeling peaceful and happy and joyful... I love a delicious night of sleep.
    I love the amazing squirrels and dogs I met today.
    So excited to get to bed early tonight ...and to bask...and feel..and chillax...rest in my shift...

Dear Uni....I'm so happy.. I'm so appreciative and thankful. I love A.. I love her skill and artistry and kindness and compassion.. and T too... I'm so thankful to have such amazing loving sweet fun funny people in my life.
    I love all my friends and family..and I love creating with them.
    I'm so excited that the design is coming together.. it feels luxurious.. zen..fun..natural..easy..opulent ...all rolled into one.
    I love the birds that woke me up this morning... I will miss this little birdie..maybe..but I also wonder what new little feathered friends I will find when I move.
    I'm so excited to get a hummingbird feeder..and see the foxes bask on the rock.
    I love texting my pics to my friends and sisters and getting feedback.
    I loved meeting F and M at the store.. and T is so sweet..and competent.
    I am dealing with all competent fun funny awesome people. Yay...hahaha..
    Life is sweet.
    It's always been perfectly perfect...and it's so wonderful to be in agreement and cooperation with the U.. to be empowered and emboldened.
    I love my home.. the running water and working appliances and fixtures..a nd phones and computers.. it's just astounding how everything works together.. I feel like I am working just right too..I'm so glad for all that has happened and is happening..and I'm so excited to be a part of it.

I love you!

thanku Universe for my lottery jackpot
    thanku Universe that im this winner
    thanku Universe that everything i ever asked for ,was always fullfiiled
    thanku Universe that i simply cant find any unfullfilled story in my life,that was asked and unfullfilled on my list

everything always came true and was fullfilled,some things with delays,but ultimately always fullfilled....

thanku Universe that this new request is exactly like everything else in the past,simply done

thanku IB for my new avatar
    it again puts a smile on my face
    i love my meditation and variety of everything ,including avatars
    my IB knows it very well,and finds interesting avatars for me

just recently i read somewhere on this forum somebody writing what is "normal"...for example Esther drawing some circle on the floor and saying its vortex...i was thinking about it...how come i watched so many clips and i overlooked it...am i blind?...Esther drawing some circle on the floor that its vortex?....well,now i will remember it.......cuz my IB just gave me this new avatar titled:being in the circle on the floor ,in other words :being in the vortex...
    thanku Universe for my new avatar

Cuddly.. your lottery win feels great!!!
    Thank you Universe for my super downstream feeling tonight... I'm feeling so much faith... it feels fabulous to feel such certainty!!!

thanku Universe for my growing certainty
    thanku Universe for my growing faith
    thanku Universe that i can simply sit,watch and enjoy ....
    ...how my lotto balls are being simply beautifully arranged for me...

thanku for my new avatar...yes,i rememberut of so many balls,out of so many players,out of so many lotto draws-there is a winning set lining up for me....my balls are already prepared for me,everything exactly as planned....im so glad to simply enjoy this fact

Thank you Universe for delivering me such awesome vortexy health. I'm so incredibly grateful and appreciative..I feel the best I've ever felt and I'm thrilled..peaceful and full of life all at once.
    Everything goes perfectly for me.. I'm soooooo appreciative of everything. Thank you!!!!!!!

I love my home..my two homes! I love my family and friends. I love my work. I love my creativity. I love co-creating. I love my pets!!!! My life is awesome!!!!

U for giving me my beautiful spine

Lemon... I love my beautiful spine too.

Thank you Universe for the new stove being delivered today! And for my cute comfy work around the house dress and shoes..and my hair..and stylist.
    Thank you for the birds..the windows..the sound of life all around me..and MUSIC!!!!!
    I love your beauty and abundance and magnificence!!!