Thread: posting new threads by new member

Cool posting new threads by new member

How long it takes do thread shows on forum? Im new here.

Im wrting and I m not sure did I send the post or not, I have some connection issues.. It took some 20 minutes for last ones, but new one is posted 2 hours ago.

And do I have limited number of questions?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Goldoni View Post
    How long it takes do thread shows on forum? Im new here.
    The schedules of our all-volunteer moderating team are such that there is usually someone available 24/7. However, like everything else in this world, it's a question of what you're aligned with. It seems, from this thread, that sometimes you're a match to a moderator being available to vet your thread and other times you allow your story about your Internet connection to cause you to be a match to a different experience for you. However, when it's the latter, you'll have guidance In the form of negative emotion, letting you know what you're doing with your focus and your vibration.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Goldoni View Post
    And do I have limited number of questions?
    No, there is no limit on the number of questions that you can ask. But here's some things you to consider.

How are you applying the answers you've already attracted? It's in the application of these teachings that we actually learn them. (After all, "words don't teach.") Because you sort of make it sound like you want to lob all these questions at us. That's all right, if you do. We can handle it. But you'll have a more satisfying experience if you actually work with the replies that you attract and see how these principles are at work in your life right now. You'll enjoy showing yourself your own power and learning your new skills.

A different angle to consider is that, from your questions so far, the primary source of your questions seems to be a lack of knowledge of these teachings. You can easily address that yourself (and during the time that you're waiting for your posts to show) by reading an Abraham book, as has been suggested in the answers you've already attracted.

When you give yourself an understanding of the complete teachings (rather than the scraps you've seemed to have gleaned from YouTube or blog posts) our answers will be more helpful to you. Abraham often remind us that they have "only one answer:" feel better.