Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago, IL September 24 & 25, 2016

Chicago, IL September 24 & 25, 2016

I attended the Chicago WS on the 25th of September. It does just keep getting better. This was my first land WS all the rest have been part of cruises. It was an amazing workshop and just for me

"Everything you desire is a sure thing, you are the only one who can think thoughts in opposition to your desire"

"Feel the advantage contrast brings"

"No forces work against you" Your observation of things splits you. Your observation works against you. The only thing that works against anyone is you.

The analogy of the Train with 2 opposite engines that go nowhere.
    Can't give up on your desire its become a vibrational reality only thing slows or stops train is your thoughts. Things come to you that cooperate with you. Conditional creator. If there is something wonderful think about it A LOT. Help reduce stress.
    Be vibrational match to what you are asking for. When life helps you make a decision launch rockets ALIGN ALLOW vibrational request.

When you at match to IB you feel amazing connected
    Catch up to your vibration match to the expanded YOU.
    Go with the expansion

Shift vibration then point of attraction shifts

Close the gap by ceasing engines going wrong way on track

Thoughts that holds no resistance (close the gap)

Feel the presence of what you are asking for
    Get there easily and stay there
    Enjoy the journey
    Clean up vibration

Nancy

The first women HS was one of those bubbly excited people. She wanted to share her manifestation (I was a bit out of the vortex as I was impatient thinking oh us old time Abers think manifestation stories are now our norm). Well the story was a great one. She needed money to come to the workshop. Was out on a walk in the "woods" with a friend. Saw something sparkily under a leaf just peaking out. She picked it up. Her friend said it was probably a zirconia diamond but no it was a $9000 diamond!!!!!

Abraham referred to the diamond a number of times. Was a great lesson for me about Dream Bigger. Then of course I saw many signs around that said DREAM BIGGER!!

Great beginning. And then a very powerful ending.

Nancy

It's something I desire not about truth. How does it feel when I think this thought?
    Turn to the things you really put in your vortex
    The things that will surprise and delight you

Don't superimpose your prejudices over someone (about a lesbian woman and a nephew twin -- she had been the surrogate mom -- who seemed to possibly be a transgender child). This was a leading edge conversation about clarity and not waiting for the world to catch up and the changes that have already occurred that the next generation doesn't have to even deal with.

PRESENT TENSE Never look back
    Get happy let it show itself to you
    ARE YOU READY??

If someone is not ready things bounce right off. Use baby steps --> go general. Choose words more carefully.

"This leading edge will be normal at some point in the future"

Don't have to understand to have it work. Don't need to know about electricity to flip the switch and have the lights o on.

"OK to have strong negative emotions because that shoots off rockets of desire"

Sift it because the vortex exists -- EXPECT IT!

"sense something you can't see" "translate through emotions"

Dog on a bone --- let it go -- not helpful.

"NOT A SHRED of Evidence to the contrary that LOA doesn't work"

Believe and let them work for you in the way you deserve

BREAK

Nancy

More in between but was really moved by the last HS. It was her birthday. Abraham said they saved her for last. She was so excited. Then Esther moved away from her all the way to behind the podium. She opened water (I hadn't seen this before). Esther/Abraham's voice started to get hoarse. The women had started talking about being in a domestic violence situation for 22 years and before that being abused as a child.

"You can't remember what happened and get here from there." We can't translate it and continue to tell the story continue to keep these things thoughts alive in our vibrations. Need to break the cycle. Sweet spot unfolding. Trying a bit of a new story. Yielding to you what you feel. Most people would rather feel negative emotions rather than none.

"Tell a New Story" Detachment, turning point of contrast helped you to put what you wanted into your vortex. The old story separates you from the wondrous things in your Vortex.

If we were you we would write a 10 chapter book about your life. The first 3 pages would be about was the next 9 chapters would be about what you created from your vortex.

They told her she was an extraordinary woman calling her vortex to her now.

Esther then spoke quietly to the women before she walked off the stage. The whole audience was on their feet even before Abraham finished speaking.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    "Tell a New Story" Detachment, turning point of contrast helped you to put what you wanted into your vortex. The old story separates you from the wondrous things in your Vortex.

If we were you we would write a 10 chapter book about your life. The first 3 pages would be about was the next 9 chapters would be about what you created from your vortex.

They told her she was an extraordinary woman calling her vortex to her now.

Nancy
    This is my work and so this story was incredibly validating to what I do while as the HSer at the end of the Alaska trip I had different feelings. I know I was called to this WS to help me clarify. Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    The first women HS was one of those bubbly excited people. She wanted to share her manifestation (I was a bit out of the vortex as I was impatient thinking oh us old time Abers think manifestation stories are now our norm). Well the story was a great one. She needed money to come to the workshop. Was out on a walk in the "woods" with a friend. Saw something sparkily under a leaf just peaking out. She picked it up. Her friend said it was probably a zirconia diamond but no it was a $9000 diamond!!!!!

Abraham referred to the diamond a number of times. Was a great lesson for me about Dream Bigger. Then of course I saw many signs around that said DREAM BIGGER!!

Great beginning. And then a very powerful ending.

Nancy
    NANCY WOW, you are sending Love to all of us writing this thread WOW !
    This intro revives the recent Energy of recent WS and I feel soaring again in that blessed Momentum coming straight through Estheram ! Love, Love , Love to you Nancy !
    ::

RReally enjoyed reading this havent listened to their newer stuff for a whild thank you for the thread

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Awwww, I love each nugget!! Thanks so much, Nancy!

Beautiful!! Thanks Nancy!!

PoA and Well-Being it was my pleasure and so nice to be appreciated

A few more

Confidence affects more
    Get to the place where you just KNOW
    Because I feel so good that is the evidence (the feeling)
    Feeling good is everything
    Only always about how you feel

Young man talked about being a good manifester. How he manifested a new better paying job in another state. Now he has some doubt. Abraham talked about moving can help you get in the vortex because for awhile you leave all the old behind.

All those people you thought were in your way...It is just me.

Power of deciding -- VISERAL -- Stop contradiction of energy

Talk yourself into feeling good no matter how mundane. In the usualness most of us are lackadaisical about the day to day moment to moment offering.
    Don't tend to your vibration can't always control you life
    Unfold it continues to feel usual to you.

Go beyond It is always working out for me
    "I am working out for me. I am choosing things that make me feel good. I am tending to how I feel." Tending to your vibration.

Conditions as leverage have fun focus on that.

Priming the pump - once you get it going it will continue to grow.

Focus on alignment, connection. Focus on plugging in the toaster before the toaster magic happens in the menial things to labeling it menial takes the magic away.

USE ABRAHAM FOR EVERYTHING
    Told the story of Jerry and Esther summoning Abraham for a shopping trip. Asked Abraham to shop for them. So Abraham filled the grocery cart. When they got home they asked about the choices. Abraham said although they didn't care they wanted Jerry and Esther to know that they without looking could pick all things without preservatives -- and Jerry and Esther looked and indeed not one thing they bought had preservatives.

All of us can get into vibrational harmony with ourselves and allow the Universe to demonstrate how brilliant I am how valuable.

"The Universe is so responsive"

cocreators There is great love here for you. Nancy