Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicago, IL September 24 & 25, 2016

Thea and forever becoming we are all in this together. Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by LemonAid View Post
    PoA and Well-Being it was my pleasure and so nice to be appreciated

A few more

Confidence affects more
    Get to the place where you just KNOW
    Because I feel so good that is the evidence (the feeling)
    Feeling good is everything
    Only always about how you feel

Young man talked about being a good manifester. How he manifested a new better paying job in another state. Now he has some doubt. Abraham talked about moving can help you get in the vortex because for awhile you leave all the old behind.

All those people you thought were in your way...It is just me.

Power of deciding -- VISERAL -- Stop contradiction of energy

Talk yourself into feeling good no matter how mundane. In the usualness most of us are lackadaisical about the day to day moment to moment offering.
    Don't tend to your vibration can't always control you life
    Unfold it continues to feel usual to you.

Go beyond It is always working out for me
    "I am working out for me. I am choosing things that make me feel good. I am tending to how I feel." Tending to your vibration.

Conditions as leverage have fun focus on that.

Priming the pump - once you get it going it will continue to grow.

Focus on alignment, connection. Focus on plugging in the toaster before the toaster magic happens in the menial things to labeling it menial takes the magic away.

USE ABRAHAM FOR EVERYTHING
    Told the story of Jerry and Esther summoning Abraham for a shopping trip. Asked Abraham to shop for them. So Abraham filled the grocery cart. When they got home they asked about the choices. Abraham said although they didn't care they wanted Jerry and Esther to know that they without looking could pick all things without preservatives -- and Jerry and Esther looked and indeed not one thing they bought had preservatives.

All of us can get into vibrational harmony with ourselves and allow the Universe to demonstrate how brilliant I am how valuable.

"The Universe is so responsive"

cocreators There is great love here for you. Nancy

Love these quotes, much appreciation to you.

Thea and forever becoming we are all in this together. Nancy

PoA and Well-Being it was my pleasure and so nice to be appreciated

A few more

Confidence affects more
    Get to the place where you just KNOW
    Because I feel so good that is the evidence (the feeling)
    Feeling good is everything
    Only always about how you feel

Young man talked about being a good manifester. How he manifested a new better paying job in another state. Now he has some doubt. Abraham talked about moving can help you get in the vortex because for awhile you leave all the old behind.

All those people you thought were in your way...It is just me.

Power of deciding -- VISERAL -- Stop contradiction of energy

Talk yourself into feeling good no matter how mundane. In the usualness most of us are lackadaisical about the day to day moment to moment offering.
    Don't tend to your vibration can't always control you life
    Unfold it continues to feel usual to you.

Go beyond It is always working out for me
    "I am working out for me. I am choosing things that make me feel good. I am tending to how I feel." Tending to your vibration.

Conditions as leverage have fun focus on that.

Priming the pump - once you get it going it will continue to grow.

Focus on alignment, connection. Focus on plugging in the toaster before the toaster magic happens in the menial things to labeling it menial takes the magic away.

USE ABRAHAM FOR EVERYTHING
    Told the story of Jerry and Esther summoning Abraham for a shopping trip. Asked Abraham to shop for them. So Abraham filled the grocery cart. When they got home they asked about the choices. Abraham said although they didn't care they wanted Jerry and Esther to know that they without looking could pick all things without preservatives -- and Jerry and Esther looked and indeed not one thing they bought had preservatives.

All of us can get into vibrational harmony with ourselves and allow the Universe to demonstrate how brilliant I am how valuable.

"The Universe is so responsive"

cocreators There is great love here for you. Nancy
    I can feel your Mastery Nancy ! What you specifically picked and wrote
    Hope you don't mind me turquoising my highest emotional moment when I read your quotation ! Nancy = Mastery

Does anyone know when this WS recording will be released or what the latest WS recordings out there (accurate) currently are? Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsrachellepadge View Post
    Does anyone know when this WS recording will be released or what the latest WS recordings out there (accurate) currently are? Thanks in advance.
    The Abraham-Hicks website has very complete listings of recordings available, and in various formats. There are subscriptions, one-time buys, you name it. You can also find plenty of used materials on sites like eBay.
    http://www.abraham-hickslawofattract...ry/INDREC.html

Quote Originally Posted by mrsrachellepadge View Post
    It typically takes AHP about 3 weeks (give or take, depending on their schedules) from the workshop date to release the recording of the workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    The Abraham-Hicks website has very complete listings of recordings available, and in various formats. There are subscriptions, one-time buys, you name it. You can also find plenty of used materials on sites like eBay.
    http://www.abraham-hickslawofattract...ry/INDREC.html
    Thanks didn't know that interesting!! Nice to see you HiTC!!! My mom was just talking about you last night and how we walked down the stairs in Santorini. Nancy

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Thanks didn't know that interesting!! Nice to see you HiTC!!! My mom was just talking about you last night and how we walked down the stairs in Santorini. Nancy

Yes, I remember, when the muleteers were bringing the donkeys UP the stairs! That moment replicated some of my early visualization when I had not yet dreamed it was possible to go on one of those "very expensive cruises": While on a hike on a hill overlooking the Mediterranean, late in the day, I imagined seeing an Abe cruise ship from on high and calling down to it that I was on my way and planned to descend to it on foot. Working to "find the feeling place...."

And there we were, my second cruise, looking down at the ship from on high from a Greek village...

I'm glad we took the scenic route (and in the magic hour, no less - I have your great photos with the sunset on the water, silhouetted tree, the ship...). And you, swimming your ABCs! Hello and hugs to your mom (and you) from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post

Yes, I remember, when the muleteers were bringing the donkeys UP the stairs! That moment replicated some of my early visualization when I had not yet dreamed it was possible to go on one of those "very expensive cruises": While on a hike on a hill overlooking the Mediterranean, late in the day, I imagined seeing an Abe cruise ship from on high and calling down to it that I was on my way and planned to descend to it on foot. Working to "find the feeling place...."

And there we were, my second cruise, looking down at the ship from on high from a Greek village...

I'm glad we took the scenic route (and in the magic hour, no less - I have your great photos with the sunset on the water, silhouetted tree, the ship...). And you, swimming your ABCs! Hello and hugs to your mom (and you) from me!
    Beautiful reminding! Still swimming my ABC's. My mom was touched by your remembrance of her. She still remembers New Zealand Australia as an out of world experience never really expecting to go.
    Nancy