Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alaskan cruise 2017, suite share

Alaskan cruise 2017, suite share

Hello, I am lining up with the Alaskan cruise 2017. I am seeing myself in a gorgeous suite with a balcony and sharing with three other amazing people that I may not have met in person until boarding. all are keen for the leading edge that we are here to participate in and more than happy with this arrangement as part of the reset adventure.
    Has anyone experienced this kind of alignment already for any of the cruises?
    Any interest and or advice welcome. Jx

I am looking to share a room/suite. Really, I am very confused by their table and categories as well as prices. I just don't understand it all. So I guess I will have to contact them to find out more.

But I do in fact want to share a suite/room.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy and Rich View Post
    Really, I am very confused by their table and categories as well as prices. I just don't understand it all. So I guess I will have to contact them to find out more.
    That's a good idea. The charter company (Life Journeys) is the best source of answers to these and your other questions.

Enjoy your cruise!

Awaiting response from lifejourneys

Hi, thanks for your interest. I have emailed life journeys for feasibility of booking room for four people whether it needs to be done by one person for all four or whether each person can directly pay their part to life journeys, which would be preferable especially if we are from different countries.

looking at the table of prices and taking the consierge class as a price example:
    price shown for suite c3: 1894.
    This price is per person based on two people sharing
    i.e. The minimum price of c3 is $2788.
    Price for passengers 3 & 4 is $704 each.
    Bringing the total for the suite to 5192$.

Divide this by 4 for a per person room rate of 1275
    a saving of 619$

on top of this add:
    port charges and taxes $449.51,
    AH seminar 400,
    prepaid gratuities 94.15
    grand total per person $2218.66

I hope this helps, I also hope it turns out to be possible.
    I will post once I have LJ's reply.
    Lv jx

I am looking to share a room/suite. Really, I am very confused by their table and categories as well as prices. I just don't understand it all. So I guess I will have to contact them to find out more.

But I do in fact want to share a suite/room.

Hi, good news, here is the reply I received from life journey's:

The online registration system is able to book as traveling with but not paying for other people. Someone would start their registration, putting in the total number of passengers in the cabin, then as you go through you will be prompted with financially responsible for the booking or traveling with, but not paying for. Choose the 2nd option. Continue on with the booking and upon completion the other passengers should receive an email asking them to complete their portion of the booking.

Yay. I am confirmed for two (inc me) already, just two more and we can reserve. Wonderful.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Fascinating and VERY inspiring! Thank you so much coejane!

My pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Fascinating and VERY inspiring! Thank you so much coejane!

Is there any place to connect with those going on the Alaskan Cruise or who have already gone on one??

Quote Originally Posted by coejane View Post
    Hi, good news, here is the reply I received from life journey's:

The online registration system is able to book as traveling with but not paying for other people. Someone would start their registration, putting in the total number of passengers in the cabin, then as you go through you will be prompted with financially responsible for the booking or traveling with, but not paying for. Choose the 2nd option. Continue on with the booking and upon completion the other passengers should receive an email asking them to complete their portion of the booking.

Yay. I am confirmed for two (inc me) already, just two more and we can reserve. Wonderful.

Did you have the Roommate Fee?
    I wished I had seen what you were looking at!!
    After about Thursday through Monday going through trying to be matched with 4 different people. I did get booked and also lost about $55 in the process. So I paid $75 for the roommate fee and then lost another $55. I wish I had known and done it your way!!

Do you know how to find others who have gone on an Alaskan trip or is going? I would like to see what they know about the shore excursions. Get ahead of time or wait??

Do you know how to find others who have gone on an Alaskan trip or is going?
    If you are on Facebook, you might want to try this Facebook group:
    The Abraham Cruisers Group
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/164838506931503

I would like to see what they know about the shore excursions. Get ahead of time or wait??
    As far as this Forum is concerned, "the answer" is always tend to your alignment first. When you're steadily in your alignment, you'll be inspired to your own answer which will be "right" for you.