Thread: Things I appreciate in my relationship with my boyfriend

Things I appreciate in my relationship with my boyfriend

I appreciate that he tells me jokes, shows me amusing videos, and makes me laugh out loud with his own natural funny humor.

My relationship with my boyfriend

These last days I have been away from my boyfriend and I have been doing things I like. I enjoyed so much the little and the small things. I relaxed more. I heard and did what I wanted. This feels so good to me.

Yes, I felt relief for not being with my boyfriend and I would like to not feel guilt about that. Of course I cannot feel guilt. I did all well. There are so many things I enjoy. All is well.I enjoyed talking to him and there was fun in our conversations.

Moderator's note

What is your intention for your thread? What makes this thread on-topic for The ABE Forum?

My intention is to notice how I feel in my relationship with him in order for me to feel good.

Moderator's note

Thank you for your reply. Since you already have a thread with that very intention, I'm going to merge this thread into your existing thread, so that you can focus in one place.

Since your threads seem to revolve around a few recurring topics, you might want to check your existing threads (You can see them from your profile) before opening a new thread. If you have an existing thread covering the same topic or the same aspect of a topic, by posting in an existing thread you can build off of the answers you've already received or the insights you've learned since your last post in your thread. As you do more of this you'll also be able to more clearly see your own progress on your vibrational journey.