It's currently 3am here and I have to admit I have fallen COMPLETELY out of the airplane in regards to my son's sleeping habits. I was successful only for 1 day in being able to sleep through the night but now I'm so distraught from being so sleep deprived for 16 months straight. I really don't understand why he just won't sleep through the night without crying for milk. I'm more than sure it is out of habit because he eats so much during the day. As a matter of fact, he is in the 99th percentile of his height and weight for a 16 month old, so he is very very well nourished. And I'm a very very light sleeper so I can't even pretend like I don't hear him. I just don't know what to do anymore. I thought we were bonding with him sleeping in my bed this entire time but it's just not fair. His dad is out there living his life, sleeping 8+ hours disturbance free, and I'm here grabbing a bottle from the fridge every 2 hours. I hope I wake up in better spirits, I still have class in the morning.