Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Guidance system

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    How this all works

Here I stand in my physical body as a powerful and perfect extension of Source Energy. I was perfect before I came into this physical body- not meaning I was finished, but I was in alignment with my energy as a baby, I was in alignment and I was radiating a signal that represented the alignment that is me. Experiences are causing me to focus and I am seeing things that I like to see and I am seeing things that I don’t like to see, but in all that I am seeing, I am launching my own personal preferences that I, uniquely, personally, powerfully and perfectly, am offering. No one else holds the perspective that I hold.

My personal perspectives are of great importance to Source Energy, and so, as I give birth to a desire, the Universe expands because of my relevance here and now, and it is a wonderful thing!

And when I accept the wonderfulness of my exposure to life, I stay in alignment with the wonderful thing that I have become. But when I question my value, when I question my worthiness, when I question the timing of my birth, or the rightness of my birth, or the rightness of what I am considering, then I set up vibrational discord, and even though I have become this wonderful thing, I hold myself apart from that.

The entire range of human experience is about that gap between where you are and what you have become that you are individually setting forth for yourself. The question that we are asking is, “Are you now letting yourself be that which you have become?”

We would use every process that we could find to close that gap. We would look for endless ways of soothing and supporting ourselves, in the same way that you would anyone that you love. When you see a little child teetering, learning to walk, not in balance, falling over, you don’t say, “Get up, you little dummy!” You say, “Good for you! I love seeing that! I love the progress that you are living!”

All that we are asking is that you shine that same light of love and respect on yourself and that you give yourself more of a break. Every emotion you feel is an indication of your emotional proximity and we would like you to make peace with whatever emotion is flooding through you in this moment. We would like you to say, whatever the emotion is, “This emotion is an indicator that I am being called by Source toward who I really am, and if others out there don’t like it, they don’t know, because they are not privy to the details of my path in the way that Source is.”

And as you give yourself a break and give yourself the benefit of the doubt more and more and reach for more and more thoughts that feel good and do your very best, moment by moment, to lean in the direction of what feels just a little better, in a short time you will become such a self-advocate of vibrational alignment with who you really are that the world will stand in amazement as they see remarkable things happening to you with what they will say is very little effort on your part. They will say, “It’s like you don’t work at all! It’s like you just joyously and blissfully bip along through life and good things come to you!”

And you can say back to them, “I do my work by sorting through the contrast, by letting desires be born within me, and then I work to come into vibrational alignment with those desires that have been born. I’m not different from you. Somewhere back there I learned to look for the benefit that the Universe was yielding to me and the more I looked for it, the more I saw it and the more I saw it, the more I looked for it, and the more I looked for it, the more I found it, and the more I found it, the more I got it, until everything goes well for me!” What makes you feel that you are not free is that you are not letting yourself become that which you have become, and you will not be joyful unless you do.

There is great love here for you. We are complete.

Rye, NY, 10/05

The distortion of the guidance-system:
    Abe -aka Jesus!!- about sacrifice, and what is REALLY true

When you ask- WHO EVER YOU ARE!- it is given.
    But the question is, are you in a state of allowing what you have asked for to come in, or do you believe that you have to follow IMPOSSIBLE rituals, that have been passed on from generation to generation in a NOT TRUE WAY of understanding- in order to be worthy?

It´s such an interesting thing to watch people pinching themselves off, from the very source that they want to be with, in order to prove their worthiness to be, with that source. It´s interesting that, for so many humans, you´ve actually come to a place where you´ve rendered you own guidance-system ineffective!

Because you say: If it feels good, it isn´t.
    And if it feels like sacrifice, it´s good.

And we say: Oh oh. Because your IB is offering you love, and you say: "I´must be doing something wrong. This feels too good!"
    And when youßr suffering you say: "See God, I´m following your work."

And that was NEVER what was being offered.
    And if you could speak to Jesus directly-
    (very severe loud voice)
    AND YOU ARE!!! AND YOU ARE.
    (huge cheering in the audience)

- Same family of teachers. And you are- what you would hear, standing in front, dripping your illness, is:

Don´t talk about that. Go forth, and tell no one. Don´t keep active within you something that is blocking the wellness, that is potentially within you! As you now know what you know, you can receive clarity of all of those things that are confusing!"

Can´t you FEEL someone who´s tuned in to source-energy!? And can´t you feel someone who is in the receptive mode of defensiveness? Isn´t hate obvious to see, and isn´t love obvious to see? How can a belief that you´ve picked up, along your physical trail, cause you to deny your own experience?

Well, that´s what we´ve been talking about all these hours that we´ve been together.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Amazing Segment!!! Jesus, and $15 Parking. Law of Attraction Nov 4-5 Asheville NC

The gas-gauge-analogy to explain the indicator of emotion

HS asks about our mood, creating?

Abe:
    Your mood doesn´t create anything. It just INDICATES!

That´s like saying: "My gas-tank-gauge is the reason I have no gas in my car!"
    No, it isn´t! It´s just SHOWING you, that you don´t have gas in your car.

The reason you have no gas in your car, is you didn´t put any gas in your car- or you used the gas, that you had.
    You haven´t gone back, to the REPLENISHING-pump!

from the clip
    Abraham 2017 - Energetic Healing. Knock Your Sockables OFFABLE! Law of Attraction 4/8 San Antonio TX