Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix, AZ December 10, 2016

Phoenix, AZ December 10, 2016

I haven't been to a seminar in more than a year, so I'm really looking forward to this one! Anyone else in?

Yes - a few of us are going to be there! Woohoo!!! This will be very fun!

I found it interesting that Abraham kept saying how new and cutting edge everything was and I felt that it was a little boring. I'm interested in what others thought. The best take-away for me was near the end - "What do I feel so satisfied right now?" I'm going to practice that.

Hi Molly,

I thought it was new and leading edge in that I think most people still look to the outcome as the manifestation as a whole. Such as, "When this person is in my life and I am living out the relationship on a daily basis of interaction with them - then I will have my manifestation" instead of "Since I have the idea of having a relationship with someone like this, in this manner, doing these things AND I can think about them in a way that I FEEL satisfied with as I think and feel about it - then THAT is the MANIFESTATION and the next more detailed thought is too. And the next one, and the next one, and the next one, incremental manifesting in such satisfaction that I just live out my life in that manner knowing that I am constantly co creating with my inner source. The same source that creates worlds! The same source that is sooo incredibly satisfied with looking at what is because it knows that that is not all that ever will be and so it is not STUCK with what is right now but can be in the feeling of satisfaction about it in a way that feels so new to think about."

Knowing that my next manifestation is happening quickly on the heels of the last one that caused me to expand because of it, is satisfying in so many ways to me. I loved that portion of it too! I felt like the entire seminar really flowed with momentum and insights that I had not had before. The overall feeling for me was that source is right here with me creating on such daily details that it is less like Santa coming in once a year for a big manifestation of gifts.

Glad you have a new feeling of satisfied to practice - it's a fun one!

I heard it was a great seminar! I missed being with you guys! Look forward to your notes

Quote Originally Posted by missmolly47 View Post
    I found it interesting that Abraham kept saying how new and cutting edge everything was and I felt that it was a little boring. I'm interested in what others thought. The best take-away for me was near the end - "What do I feel so satisfied right now?" I'm going to practice that.

OOPS, was supposed to say WHY do I feel so satisfied right now.

Greenlight - we missed you too! It was a great seminar and you could feel people shift there thinking about what was being said and that Abe was most definitely taking the lead on what was being discussed and moving it along for the audience. I don't really remember many people in the hot seat getting a hold the way they used to when they sat down and started telling their story. It felt much more like Abe was keeping us moving forward and paying attention to the audiences input in this one.

If memory serves me, Abe said something along these lines...

"You are thinking that your manifestation will be suddenly before you and that is not how it is at all. It is so much more than that, you are missing some really key manifestations that we are in on along the way. It's much more like - you have an idea - that's a manifestation that we are completely in on with you, then you have a more detailed idea, another manifestation that we co created with you, another manifestation of a more detailed thought, more of us co creating with you, another idea about something to do - more of co creating. So it's manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation - now you can taste it touch it smell it and feel it as well, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation. You see what we mean by that? It's not just - plunk - here is what you asked for and now you are on your own again, it's - here is an idea - manifestation - here is another thought, manifestation, someone calls you, manifestation, some conversation is happening in your vicinity, manifestation, the time on the clock is in alignment, manifestation. We are in on all of it,you see. There is not this big leading up to it because we are always leading you right to the satisfied feeling of it as you co create with us - it's just that we are so satisfied along the way and you are sooo caught up in the touching of it, the tasting of it, the smell of it and the seeing of it that you don't stay in the feeling of being SATISFIED with it and we are thrilled with that because we know the rest is already a sure thing and on it's way for you to live it all!"
    I thought that was brilliant!

thanks gigglefritz! those are great notes, and i love knowing that they are in on all of our manifestations!