Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phoenix, AZ December 10, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglefritz View Post
    If memory serves me, Abe said something along these lines...

"You are thinking that your manifestation will be suddenly before you and that is not how it is at all. It is so much more than that, you are missing some really key manifestations that we are in on along the way. It's much more like - you have an idea - that's a manifestation that we are completely in on with you, then you have a more detailed idea, another manifestation that we co created with you, another manifestation of a more detailed thought, more of us co creating with you, another idea about something to do - more of co creating. So it's manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation - now you can taste it touch it smell it and feel it as well, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation, manifestation. You see what we mean by that? It's not just - plunk - here is what you asked for and now you are on your own again, it's - here is an idea - manifestation - here is another thought, manifestation, someone calls you, manifestation, some conversation is happening in your vicinity, manifestation, the time on the clock is in alignment, manifestation. We are in on all of it,you see. There is not this big leading up to it because we are always leading you right to the satisfied feeling of it as you co create with us - it's just that we are so satisfied along the way and you are sooo caught up in the touching of it, the tasting of it, the smell of it and the seeing of it that you don't stay in the feeling of being SATISFIED with it and we are thrilled with that because we know the rest is already a sure thing and on it's way for you to live it all!"
    I thought that was brilliant!
    That is brilliant, Gigglefritz. Thank you for sharing the quote -- it so resonates with me. Lately, my life is going quickly; yet, I am experiencing many interactions in slow motion so that I am recognizing all of these "small" yet significant manifestations that are the steps and leading momentum to what becomes a "larger" manifestation...and there is such sublime satisfaction with where I am in the process and in seeing and feeling with Source the beauty, depth and fulfillment of these manifestations that are the precursor to "getting our stuff." It's such a kick to allow myself to see creation in all of its complexity and simplicity. I love learning to milk the journey even more and more while feeling such satisfaction. And another benefit is that in this slowing down of time during milestones on the journey is that I am able to tweak thoughts and feelings on the fly with great results. For me it has been a deeper understanding of deliberate creation, and also a real enhancement to my creating by knowing how to change course in real time with significant results.

As always it is always such a pleasure to come here and find a nugget that is on the leading edge and then some more thoughts added to that.... Nancy

Awesome! Glad to help!

Abe says "Be satisfied that every thing that is coming your way is happening in a satisfying rhythm of progression." A rhythm of progression that is happening right now. The entire universe is working out every detail as you go along. It never leaves my side and never stops co creating with me. It is happening as I go along, every conversation, every door opening, every moment that I am moving in my life IS moving me forward toward connection and the feeling of satisfaction is the feeling of connection. Satisfaction is the feeling of connection - connection feels like satisfaction that the entire universe is working with me ALL the time. That is the feeling of satisfaction - knowing that that is the manifestation of what I want. The feeling of satisfaction is the manifestational place that I want to be in. That is satisfying to know that the universe delights in arranging the conversations for me and the connections for me.

I have the mp3 of the phoenix seminar and still need to download it today to my mp3 player but this keeps rolling around for me from that seminar and another one that they did too. I am paraphrasing - Be satisfied that you are the realizer it. Be satisfied that the journey is the joy you are reaching for and that we don't just come in and help you manifest when the physical manifestation is close by, we are manifesting with you all along the way. So the idea to get up and get some coffee is us, the garbage man coming at a certain time is us, then an idea to go to a website is us, on and on and on. We, as source, are working with you all of the time on the ideas, all of the time, right there with you, right there with you and you are the realizer of it, of those ideas that you have. We can't bring things into physical manifestation without a realizer and that is you role. You are the chosen ones to be the realizers of it. So start thinking of yourselves as that! We not only want you to have what you want - we gave you the idea to be the realizer of it! YOU don't come up with this stuff on your own. We are all in this together. Allow from that stand point, think about what you want from that standpoint.

thanks gigglefritz! I love that we are the realizer, and source is working with us constantly!

Isn't that just so nice to know?!