Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallas, TX November 12, 2016

Dallas, TX November 12, 2016

Is anyone here planning on attending the Dallas workshop?

I am so eager to hear Abraham's wisdom about the recent election! Nuggets would be soooo appreciated!

Me too! I would really appreciate this as well if anyone here happens to be attending! Thanks so much!

Welcome back to the Forum, lizajane and Pink Joy!

Enjoy the Workshop!

Hey I heard that there was a great exchange that happened with a hot seater in the Dallas seminar if anyone has some notes that they took about the hotseaters that would be fun! Thanks!

I'm biased but I think there's always "a great exchange that happened with a hot seater" in all the Workshops. Perhaps if you had more details, you might help our Forum friends home in on the great exchange you specifically had in mind.

Ha ha ha! I love the hot seat questions too! I also love hearing the notes that people took during the seminars and was hoping that a few of them would share what they got from it on here. What I was referring to was an exchange that I read on FB between some abers that I am friends with on there. Happy to see if some notes from Dallas get shared on here.

Whee!! That sounds exciting Gigglefritz!! Details would be so fun!

Yes, details would be fabulous! And thanks, WellBeing, for the welcome back to the forum!

Any notes on Donald Trump winning the election?

I'm returning to this thread because I recently happened upon an excellent exchange between Abe and a hot-seater, from this very workshop, on YouTube about Trump winning the election. It's been posted there by about four different people and runs about 32 1/2 minutes, give or take (one person posted it in 3 separate shorter pieces), and if you want to hear what Abe said about Trump winning the election, I would highly recommend listening to it! The particular one I listened to was posted by a user named ZenGal, and if you search on "Abraham Hicks 2017 Trump" on YouTube, you'll find it. I found it tremendously soothing and have listened to it multiple times. With Inauguration Day having just come to pass, I thought I'd go ahead and post some of my notes (including lots of paraphrasing and some direct quotes) from it here. This will be a pretty long post (hopefully this is okay; I'm still pretty new here), but the subject matter just seems so helpful that I feel it’s worth sharing here anyway.:

This workshop takes place just 4 days after the election. The man in the hot seat (HS) is shocked and disappointed about the election results and wondering how he could have manifested this into his reality, and how he could have been so confident that the vote would go the other way.

Abe reminds HS and the audience that we each create our own reality and that people outside of us (like Trump) do not create our reality. They also remind everyone that negative feelings over the election outcome are the result of giving one's power over to a condition outside one's control, of needing an outside condition to be different in order to feel good.

HS replies that he pays attention to what is, but that he also knows he creates his own reality.

Abe says that paying attention to what is is good because it helps you to create a Vortex, and that the collective Vortex is now more alive and more filled with desire than it's ever been because of this election. They remind everyone that contrast is a good thing, since it's necessary for you to decide what you want. Regarding HS's initial confidence that the vote would go the other way, Abe says "Maybe you were believing in a Vortex that is still in the state of unfolding. Maybe you were believing in eternity. Maybe you were believing in your own desires for yourself still being valid. Maybe you were believing that your point of attraction still counts for you. Maybe at that point you weren’t putting what happens to you next off on some outcome."

HS replies that he knows this stuff, but the situation is just frustrating.

Abe tells the story of how someone recently left a seminar and asked for a refund because he thought Abe was advocating for Trump and before that, someone else left because they thought Abe was advocating for someone else, when in reality, Abe is not advocating for anything specific, just for everyone understanding that they create their own reality. Abe also says they can understand how our point of attraction could be affected by outcomes, especially ones that a lot of people are focused on, even though it doesn't need to be. They add that HS could ask what is the bigger question born within him as a result of this experience, since they know he didn't actually mean his initial question of "Do I really create my own reality, because if I do, I wouldn’t have created that." And that it's also the same question someone else had asked earlier in the same seminar: If other people are also intending in the same situation, then whose reality is the one that gets created?

HS says that he feels that, in their choice of candidate, the general spiritual community tends to lean towards love toward one another, and that even though the country was split more 50/50, the world in general was leaning more toward love, which is probably why there's so much shock over the election outcome.

Abe replies that in reality, neither of the candidates, nor the media, were demonstrating a lot of love. They tell a story about how Esther was watching a TV commercial about medical stuff and was upset that it was promoting illness, and Abe told her not to be hard on the medical community because it's risen in response to the asking of the masses. They add that our political arena is the same way. They say that as a nation and as a world, we always want to gather in groups because we believe that's where the power is; we don't believe in our own personal power as individuals. However, this won't serve us well because you can't control the group's dynamics, and groups really don't represent individuals that well. Abe adds that it's not just your community that believes in love,
    everyone really wants love, and nobody is really consciously or deliberately advocating for hate, though sometimes people just get swept up in it and don't know what to do about it when it's happening.

Abe adds that everyone is personally selfish and that 99% of people still don't know that they create their own reality, so they believe that someone else, one of the two candidates, is going to create it. This is a disempowering state, feeling dependent on the decisions made by two opposing sides who can't/won't agree on anything. When things that happen touch people, they know what they don't want, which causes them to know what they do want, but if they don't know about LOA and the Vortex, then their needs become the highest priority in their minds. And sometimes a really good salesman shows up who understands how to influence people towards whatever is important to him. Abe continues, using examples such as a coal-miner who's out of work and has the selfish interest of wanting to have work more than anything (even though some might stand by and judge that the person should have other things more important to them than this selfish interest), and a really good salesman knows how to inspire people to see him as the solution. Given that this large segment of the population was feeling "so much personal, selfish out-of-control-ness" with no other options besides one of these two candidates, Abe adds, isn't it logical that the one speaking directly to their selfish interest would be the one they listen to?

HS replies that, while he loves Hilary, Trump is a much more direct speaker.

Abe says, of Trump, "He spoke directly to those needs over and over and over again, so loudly and so clearly, that the lack of kindness was overlooked, the lack of dignity was overlooked, the lack of decorum was overlooked, because my selfish interests were at least being listened to." They add that they're not saying this was a good thing, just that LOA never gets it wrong, and that "what's being offered vibrationally is always the current outcome, but the current outcome is also "the bouncing-off place for so much that is so much better."

Abe acknowledges that there are many people who feel sincere concern over this election outcome, and Abe wants them to know,
    "It makes no difference who thinks they are in control of you – they aren’t." They add that our diversity is our greatest asset, but that most people tend to think that it's only their side's perspective that adds the value, however, in reality, "the value is added by all the perspective." Abe adds that, out of all this, billions of people are launching rockets of desire, and "it is our promise to you that the Sources within all of you are hearing you, feeling you, knowing, and standing in the middle of the Vortex, and that life just gets better and better and better."

Abe adds that the ones who think life isn't getting better, and the ones who are trying to persuade you that it won't get better if you don't move in the direction they want, don't understand and don't know what they're talking about, because they have a very narrow view. Abe reiterates that what you're offering vibrationally is what's coming back to you and then serving as a springboard for your next decision, and that you can't get it wrong because you never get it done. The vibrational basis of diversity is the reason for all of our longevity and eternalness.

If we could feel what our Inner Beings are feeling, Abe adds, then we'd understand that when we tap into the leverage of getting into the receptive mode and getting into the Vortex where we connect with our true power, we begin to feel invincible and know that we create our own destiny. They want us to master this because, during the times we can achieve this state, our fear leaves us because we can't be connected to all this power and feel fear simultaneously. At that point, we "are living happily ever after" and we aren't looking to form groups out of insecurity, because there is no insecurity. This is the greatest give that this difficult conversation can give us, they add. "If you can recover from this and feel more empowered, then what you’ve asked for in your Vortex has been answered. Oh! Oh, Abraham, I don’t think I asked for that. Abraham, are you saying that I wanted my sense of empowerment so much that I asked for uncontrollable upheaval that I couldn’t control, that I asked for conditions that could not soothe me?"

HS replies that he's had to have this same conversation with himself many times during the week, since the thing he was fearing the most happened, and concluding that he just has to go back to lining up.

Abe answers, "So, when you say, the thing I fear the most happened, are you talking about, I focused on something so fervently that I, for quite a long period of time lost my connection to resources and Source, is that what you were referring to, the worst possible thing that could happen?"

HS answers yes, and Abe continues, saying that the only bad thing that can befall us is that we can temporarily use some false excuse as a reason for not knowing our own power. And if we don’t know our power, then we give it so someone else, and there are plenty of others that would like to take our power from us and let us believe they're the most important thing in the world to us. The great thing about our particular government system, Abe adds, is that it's so balanced diversity-wise that no one really gets in our way that much. What's worrying us is that we are thinking that now more people will be in the way of what we want, when, in reality, neither party has been giving us what we want anyway. It doesn't matter who, or which party, is in power because they're not the Vortex through which our well-being comes, although they're often the reason we deny our own Vortex. The group that's happy with the outcome is busy using the other group as the excuse to pinch themselves off from Source. Abe continues with: "And if we were standing in your physical shoes, there would be no one that we would let pinch us off from our own resources. You have a vibrational cache that you have access to at all times. That’s the only disempowerment that can ever come to you, to use anything as your excuse not to tap into that."

HS replies that perhaps he should stop watching the news, and Abe says that the media's the same way, vying for your attention, and they know that we're more likely to watch warnings about things that could be problems for us than things that show us how to feel good, even though we might gravitate to both, which is why the media so often has a negative focus.

HS starts to ask how his community can move forward from this to inspired action. Abe says to save that question for a moment and let them lay down the vibrational basis first: If you're watching/listening to a particular news outlet who you feel shares your views, Abe continues, you feel more soothed, but then the outcome happens, not the outcome you thought you wanted because you thought you were on the soothing side of things. Rather than just accepting the outcome as they were asking the other side to do if the outcome were reversed, the media instead keep talking about and inflaming the issue further, so they're not actually trying to soothe you, even though you thought they were on the side of love, kindness, and soothing. As long as you keep listening to them giving you something to push against, you're being influenced by them rather than your own Inner Being and can't get back into vibrational alignment as long as you're using something outside of you to feel better. You can't be dependent on anything/anyone outside you to make you feel better because you can't always count on it. Abe adds that they think this is such a wonderful experience for so many of us because their ongoing words about this don't teach, only personal experience teaches. This experience is giving us the understanding that living a conditional life, needing conditions to be a certain way, is a rough life. If we look to any political party for our power and resources, we'll never feel our own empowerment. Sometimes we'll just feel less bad than others, but we'll be setting ourselves up for "a lifetime of upheaval."

HS says again that maybe we should lock ourselves away and not watch the news. Abe replies that they are not asking us to bury our heads, lock ourselves away and not watch the media, because life experience is what causes us to put things in our Vortex. They just know what's in our Vortex and are encouraging us to move in the direction of it, since the attention we're putting on these external things is preventing us from doing so. Abe continues, "So we’re asking all of you some questions. Do you have a vibrational reality? And do you think that it is maybe more poignantly focused now than it has been in a while? And does that therefore mean that there is more momentum going toward the things that you care about? And if that is true, if there’s more momentum going toward the things that you care about, and you feel terrible, then that must mean you’re not going with the momentum. That must mean you’re standing in opposition to the very things that you are asking for."

HS replies that he knows Abe is right. Abe continues, saying that the confusion going on right now is because our true desires are not what we think they are, and that we've put so many desires into our Vortex through this process. They ask, "So, let’s talk about the desire for kindness, you think that that’s at a higher place than before?" HS responds, "I'm hoping so." Abe replies, "We'll, we're asking you to use your logic," and HS replies yes. Abe then says that they're going to speak a bit from our collective Vortex as a nation and a world consciousness, the "beneficial, focused, pointed desires (that) are now attracting the attention of Source that were not so poignantly doing so before." Abe says they will use "I" because they want us to understand that it's coming from our human, physical viewpoint. They begin with "I want to be happy, I want to feel good...". After a few statements, they stop and say that they are going to start over again because they went too fast in the direction of our Inner Beings, which the audience may not currently be fully in alignment with. They then start over, with the more specific desires from our human perspective: “I want a safe world. I want a world where those following us in, our children and their children, can feel playful and eager about their life experience. I want more people to feel better ….” They then proceed for over 5 minutes to tell us what is in our collective Vortex, and it gains momentum as they go and kind of turns into a Rampage-of-All-the-Positive-Things-that-Are-in-Our-Vortex. It is a very powerful, uplifting segment to listen to!

Some of the things Abe mentions that are in our Vortex that we all want, not only for ourselves, but for everyone else as well, are: safety, stability, more humanity, more kindness, more gentleness, thriving, a robust economy, more money, more freedom, more fun, more getting along among people, happiness, certainty, gravitating with others who feel the same as we do, feeling appreciation for everyone no matter what side of our issues they're on, a returning to what we knew when we first made the decision to become physically focused, feeling empowered, being in alignment with Source, recognizing our own ability to hook ourselves up to this power or deprive ourselves of it, having the knowing that no one else has this power in our reality but us, and a more conscious knowledge/remembering of a number of different things Abe has been teaching, and for everyone else to know these truths as well. One of the things I found the most uplifting is that there is so much desire in the collective Vortex of the U.S. and the whole world not just for our own well-being, but for the well-being of everyone, regardless.

Towards the end of this beautiful rampage, Abe says that we know there is no regression and that there’s no going back. They also say that there’s now more in the collective Vortex that will serve the coming generations than ever before, and that this particular election put more into the Vortex than the last 50 political elections. We now have a greater opportunity to leave peacefully on this planet than ever before because we’ve been asking more strongly, and, Abe really wants us to understand, from a more personal point of view. The fact that the current that is flowing for well-being is now stronger than ever before means that it will be easier for more people to tap from time to time into the flow of love.

Abe continues, saying that the hatred and division will all die down because the physical mind just doesn’t have the capacity to hold people away from their natural current. The thing that was hurting our hearts the most about this experience, they say, is that we arrived at a flawed premise: “There are more mean, hateful people than I ever knew were running around.” Abe goes on, “And we say, that’s a flawed premise. There are more selfishly-desirous-of-feeling-good people running around than you’ve ever known before.” The crowd applauds, as they have been doing frequently throughout this exchange.

Abe continues: “There are more people who want to be in their own Vortex than have ever been running around before. There is more capacity, there is more opportunity, the energy is flowing faster.
    The pull this way is stronger, for the first time, in all of the years that we have been talking to any of you, the pull toward who you are is stronger than your ability to hold it away.”

The audience applauds again. Abe concludes with, “This is a turning point. And, as numbers of you accept the turning point and praise everything that brought it about, rather than stand in the attitude of condemnation, then you will begin immediately to experience the rewards, the benefit, the blessings, the raining down of what’s been in your Vortex all along. This is a breakthrough experience for all of you.” HS offers profuse thanks at the end, and there is even greater applause and cheering.

Amen to that!