Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: 'Tis the season (for appreciation)!

What a week! It has been so full and dynamic. Full of both wanted and unwanted, but more importantly lots of events and interactions that are helping me to refine my preferences and desires.

I took a bold step and I'm finally reaching for a solution to a really old issue for me. I feel a little shaky about it- not quite stable yet- but it's like a quiet excitement.

This day is going to be absolutely beautiful. We've had lots of rain and more to come, but today is a little sunny island. The tree outside my window is full of green leaves that are absolutely glowing in the sunshine.

I'm enjoying the unfolding of the spring season. Seems like lots of people are ready for summer but this year I'm really loving the slow budding of the trees, every day on my walks to and from work I notice which blooms are active on which trees and plants, all the pretty colors, it's an ever-changing vista. Walking through the park is so lovely, they are some of the best moments from my day. I'm enjoying being able to wear a jacket instead of a coat.

My new black leather tote bag. I searched for something like that for ages and I finally pulled the trigger and ordered it, and it's perfect! It's exactly what I've been looking for. Next up: sandals.

I'm getting excited about going on vacation in a few weeks. Could be a bit difficult, as we're going to be with a big group of family members and I might not have much time to myself. But I'm going to do a bunch of pre-paving and make a decision to just enjoy myself no matter what.

I had the opportunity to introduce myself to a complete stranger a few days ago and I was asked to tell him a little bit about myself. So I gave him a 60 second overview of where I live, what I do, what my life was like. And hoo boy! Was that fun!!! It was such a nice reminder of all the things that are going so well. I mean if I heard someone tell that story I'd be blown away. And there was no BS, it was all true. But what a different story than the one I would've told a few years ago.

Very happy and centered today. Things feel easy and light.

Things are all going to work out very well, I can feel it. Even if I can't always see how a situation will work out, I know everything will be a-ok.