Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here from Sweden or Scandinavia?

Banned

Anyone here from Sweden or Scandinavia?

As the title says, would be fun to connect with people in Scandinavia practicing the LoA. Hit me up!

Hi Lioness,
    I saw your reply on another thread. I'm from Finland but I live in France

Banned
    How fun! Hi! How long have you known about Abraham's teaching and how did you come across it?

Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    Hi Lioness,
    I saw your reply on another thread. I'm from Finland but I live in France

Hi lioness_of_beauty! I live in Sweden! Feel free to write to me if you want to. I have known about law of attraction and abraham hicks for almost 10 years now.

Banned
    Sent you a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by candelonia View Post
    Hi lioness_of_beauty! I live in Sweden! Feel free to write to me if you want to. I have known about law of attraction and abraham hicks for almost 10 years now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lioness_of_beauty View Post
    Sent you a pm!
    I've known about Abraham for about two years now, and well, it has completely changed my life. I came across it probably the same way a lot of people did, the Secret, and wanting to know what was behind all of that. I actually spotted AAIIG at the British bookstore at Concorde, put it back on the shelf, left the store and got on the metro. Two metro stations later, I got off the train and went back to the bookstore and bought the book. I felt like I had to buy it. I guess I attracted the information, or asked and the information was given.

And you?

Banned
    Cool! I came across the secret around 10 years ago watching Oprah. Then I found out about Esther and Jerry's work a few years ago, I can't remember how though, might have been through a YouTube video. Feel free to send me a pm if you'd like to talk more, for some reason I couldn't send you one

Quote Originally Posted by tinna View Post
    I've known about Abraham for about two years now, and well, it has completely changed my life. I came across it probably the same way a lot of people did, the Secret, and wanting to know what was behind all of that. I actually spotted AAIIG at the British bookstore at Concorde, put it back on the shelf, left the store and got on the metro. Two metro stations later, I got off the train and went back to the bookstore and bought the book. I felt like I had to buy it. I guess I attracted the information, or asked and the information was given.

And you?

I'm from Denmark

Banned
    Awesome! Where in Denmark do you live?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryllefranne View Post
    I'm from Denmark

Aalborg