Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here from Sweden or Scandinavia?

Hei. I am from Oslo, Norway. I have known about Abraham Hicks since 2012. My favorite material is "Getting into the Vortex". I am very glad to connect with Scandinavians who like Abe-Hicks. Imagine that we invite Abe/Esther to one of the Scandinavian countries. It would be such a Blessing. Let us get in touch to see what we can do!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Essettem View Post
    Hei. I am from Oslo, Norway. I have known about Abraham Hicks since 2012. My favorite material is "Getting into the Vortex". I am very glad to connect with Scandinavians who like Abe-Hicks. Imagine that we invite Abe/Esther to one of the Scandinavian countries. It would be such a Blessing. Let us get in touch to see what we can do!!!!!
    I tried to do this. I wrote to the Abraham-Hicks company and asked whether they would be interested in doing a seminar in Sweden. I actually have no connection to any organizations or places one could rent. I thought that it would work out somehow. But anyway, they were not interested at the time. It was in 2011 (I think), a couple of months before Jerry passed away, and I guess, Esther wasn't interested in traveling very far at that time. They also started doing televised broadcasts, and it didn't feel as acute.

Anyway, I am all for it, but I don't have any connections with anyone. I probably couldn't do a lot of very active work before June.