Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Xio, your art is awesome!! Be aware, I will come to you and beg you to create art from my most beloved quotes...
    (as the one below!!) ohhh YES I will do this!! Iīm greedy!

And I SO love your energy and fun!

All you gotta do is chill out:
    Let go of control and chill out.
    Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day whatsoever

WHAT?

I want to feeeel the essence that NOTHING is off limits for me.
    I want to feeeeel this depth of true, unconditional abundance.
    I want to feel this instense empowerment, this pure power, this absolute openness.
    I feel divine when I do that. I feel that I am Godforce.
    I feel the whole of me.
    I feel whole, wholly, holy.

I feel divine and whole and invincible. I feel who I really am.
    I feel the vibrational core of me, and of everything that is. I feel that I am attracting what I want to come to me, because I am magnetic. I am tuned to it, I AM IT.

I am the vibration that draws which is alike to itself.
    I am attracted to whom or what matches me.
    I set my tone, and I hold it and train it- the tone of absolute power.
    Absolute opportunity, absolute freedom.
    Absolute loving, holy, happy, loving joyful ABUNDANCE.

Ahhhh this feels SOO GOOD!

NOTHING is off limits, for us!

You are now in a position
    where you can begin to define with more clarity
    then you have ever defined before
    and with more confidence you have been able to master before
    and understanding that you can reach for things
    that you have previously not even allowed yourself
    or giving yourself permission to reach for.

You have the ability to cash peace upon this earth.
    You have the ability to help those not eating find food.
    You have the ability to help your planet
    in all ways you have been currently worrying about.
    You have the ability to those who feel insecure
    to find their feelings of more security.

You have the ability to have that vehicle you want.
    You have the ability to live in that dream house
    or find that partner you have been looking for.
    There is nothing that is off limits for you.

Stamford Sept. 2013
    from the clip Abraham Powerfully Closes Stamford 2013 Workshop!

What an empowering money thread this is, THANKYOU FoH, you bubbly Power-Lady!

I have learned that it is really important to be easy about money, even in precarious situations.
    Yesterday I heard Abe say “It’s always about the benefit of the perfection of contrast”…
    Oh yes, don’t worry any more about contrast … play with it and find the golden nugget in the contrast … yeaaaah, treasure hunting!
    When we maintain this wonderful soothing feeling of being cared for, like a child, that feels warm and safe in its mothers arms, then possibilities open up in sometimes miraculous ways. I have experienced that so many times and of course still do.
    And if we slide down on a lower disc, which happens naturally now and then, we can visit this wonderful forum and be reminded to what is really important, isn’t that fantastic?
    Nothing is missing, all is there, it’s our choice in every moment.

Inspired by PoE’s wonderful “Me & my Cruise”-thread I eagerly imagine a Hawaiian Abe-Cruise. Next year my beloved DH and I celebrate 20 years of sharing our life, and we want to celebrate on Hawaii.
    I'm dreaming of the magic Mana on these islands, of basking in the beauty of this nature ...
    I so love the Polynesian culture, the language, the music, the dances, this vibration feels like home to me …. And I feel it coming closer and closer, yippeeeehh ….

And on my way to Hawaii, I’ll allow for a flying visit in Xiao’s Studio. What do you think, Elke?
    Shall we get together and surprise Xio with German delights?
    Enjoy your day Ladies

Ohhhhh no thanks needed, I really believe threads are made by some energy of the divine.... yes, they do what they want and appear when they needed, and we are drawn to the vibration closer to ours, to our core energy!!!

You are so right, letīs just play with contrast, I am learning to do that and it feels fun!. Iīd always say that I like explorers, and adventures and deep down was a little bit afraid, but now I feel like I am really doing that!, exploring, having adventures, and it is a choice!! it is so good, treasure hunting....

Tomorrow I have a trip to a city I love, because someone said to some friends and me, hehehe we are going want to join? So Iīll go, I donīt know where I am sleeping yet, and I so far have..... very little money but it feels so right!! and I know things are always working out for me.

Ohhhh and sister told my mother that I was going to NY, and that I hadnīt told her, hahahaha not true but... when I heard it I just thought.... must be true!. Iīll go soon.
    And my visa arrived...TODAY!, doesnīt it sound like a game? I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post

And on my way to Hawaii, I’ll allow for a flying visit in Xiao’s Studio. What do you think, Elke?
    Shall we get together and surprise Xio with German delights?
    Enjoy your day Ladies
    Oh and no, I didnīt read this no, hehehehe (I love surprises) so I donīt know that you definitely are visiting me!!!! yes, So.....I wonīt have tons of chocolate, ooooooh even better!, churros con chocolate!.

And this feels so wonderful, somehow, lately I feel like I can say this things and it is true, itīs happening. (But I donīt know when so it is still a suprise, heheehehehe)

I choose today and the whole weekend to feel my IBīs joy for this trip. Not sure why but it feels like IB conspired for this, hehehehe.
    I choose to allow all the abundance, all the love all the fun flow freely!!!

I choose to have fun!!!

Time to let Money have fun in our lifes too!, hehehee

Love and kisses

Day....infinite plus one

Ohhhh and here it is, had to make it PoE, it is so much fun!!!!!

I will come to you and beg you to create art from my most beloved quotes...
    (as the one below!!) ohhh YES I will do this!! Iīm greedy!

and if you feel like it is fun begging? hehehehe do so, my family says that I pay to be rented, in spanish is "pagas para que te alquilen", hehehehe meaning I do love to do stuff like this and I ask people to let me do it!!!! hahahahaha

Thatīs the one for today, quote posted by Manakaname, hehe.

Have a wonderful day and see you all Monday! or Sunday evening, not sure.

Love and kisses

I want churros!!!!
    I want more Xio-art!!!!!
    I want to travel, with my friends and to my friends!!!

WOOOW I love your surprise, Manakaname!! YES This sounds perfect!! IMAGINE... I so bask in this joy of playing the virtual games a bit. I see you embracing Hawaii! Itīs just a matter of time, dear friend!
    And Xio, I see you embracing Manakaname and me (and Wolfgang, you always have to deal with Wolf also, wherever I am... ), when we come to visit!! Itīs just a matter of time, also!

But now forget it again (fast, fast!!), and be surprised and delighted when we will stand in your door!

Love you both powerful awesome happyhearted ladies!!

Xio, have soooo much fun in this weekend!

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day hippedihop

WHAT?

I want to be a multimillionaire! I want to have several millions. Indeed, I want to be in the 8 figures- BOLDLY.

WHY?
    Because I want to be financially free to just flow with my desires for some while.
    I want to build my houses just as I like.
    I want to shop for several awesome cars.
    I want to have my dreamgardens installed in absolute perfection.
    I want to work with the most skilled and most joyful experts, who understand completely what I desire, and who are deliciously capable to just let it happen.
    I want to travel the world and bring Torte to all my beloved friends!
    I want to take my time and be wherever I want in which way I want.
    I want to bring inspiration and materials and art home to make my homes even more beautiful and meaningful.
    I want to experience so many wonderful things.
    I want to see how my family learns to fly and to sail and to race.
    I want to meet with my family in the most beautiful places, with the most awesome people.
    I want to fully feel FREE.
    Free, deliciously open and wide,
    expressing my divine power and the inspired beauty,
    ENJOYING LIFE WHOLLY!

There is nothing that is off limits for you.

Stamford Sept. 2013
    from the clip Abraham Powerfully Closes Stamford 2013 Workshop!

The first day of the rest of the days

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Yes!!!! chill out!, wow, I have to tell something I used to read things like:

I want to be a multimillionaire! I want to have several millions. Indeed, I want to be in the 8 figures- BOLDLY.

and I couldnīt even say it!!, I was so out of the vortex in my money mind!!!!. yes, now I read it and felt: yes, like that, happy, my heart dancing, my energy feels good.

And I am going to say it now:

I WANT TO BE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE!!!, yes, I want to ahve several millions too.

I feel good saying it isnīt that great?

Why?
    because it is fun,
    because I love to invite all my friends to wonderful restaurants when travelling with them,
    Why?
    because it adds to my vibration of fun,
    because it gives me freedom, freedom to do, to explore, to create even more.

Oh, yes!! money is a convenience. It adds up to what you want to experience!.
    I love this time, this place where I am in my life, so open to create in a whole different level, so free to experiment and know I can be the creator of my reality, I can create millions.
    But I am already experiencing a lot of the whys I want from that.
    I already go with tons of friends and enjoy every meal we have in every restaurant, and that feels like a luxury, that is a luxury!!!! oh yes it is!, I am already rich in so many aspects!
    I just want more millions to expand this even further, to share my joy with more friends, with my family, yes
    I want more millions to build a giant sculpture and donate it to a childrenīs park or hospital,
    I want more millions because I want them, hehehe, it feels like fun, it feels like open possibilities, faster creation..... oh, yes

letīs be multimillionaires right now!

Love and kisses and have a wonderful exuberantly rich week

Xio! EXACTLY!!

Day of ease

Goood morning!, or day!,

As things are moving up so nicely lately, and Iīve been a whirlwind of action, inspired action, guided action, Iīve been noticing ease....
    ease about me & money.

I love it so much, being in this place where the....tightness? something bundled in my chest/heart and throat is no longer there.
    I am surprised too, surprised that even when I felt it most of the time, I was so used to it I didnīt really notice it. It was normal, yeah right!
    So, that is why Iīll keep going with this fun thread, yes, because sooner or later olstory gets loose and I feel lighter and I can see with more clarity, but most of all because it is opening the gates of ALLOWING!!!!

Yes that tightness in my chest and throat where just stuck energy I guess, a vibration not matched to my true self and it felt like a hard foamy rock comfortably nested in the wrong nest. Now Iīve been noticing more.... like when it starts, because sometimes it does, I just breathe, breathing has become my first tool to change moods, hehehehe, then I notice, without qualms what I was thinking or doing, is just a thought why fear it? and ask my IB what else can I focus on.
    Itīs been fun, itīs been a wonderful adventure, because Iīve been finding lots of other things I can focus on, is like my IB is happy with supplying fun stuff, better stories, ones with ease and clarity and......possibilities.
    Now, letīs see how this plays out!!! how more surprises can I get?
    Of course, how much more money can we play with? hehehehehehe.

Today I choose to breathe, breathe and have fun, just because I can, just because I am alive and I am.

have a fantastic day

love and hugs and kisses

Xio, what a wonderful description of feeling the freedom, the release, the liberation!
    How wonderful you phrased this becoming AWARE of the things you did...
    Thank you so much for this!

When you catch yourself doing that thing you do-
    what are you going to do?

LAUGH about that thing that you do.
    Philadelphia May 2013

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me.

WHAT do I want to TRUST and FLOW?

I want to trust and know and flow my desires, unfolding. My Vortex, in feeling it and getting it and surrendering myself into it, deeper and deeper.
    With no resistance, with no need, but in joyful, loving, understanding surrender.
    I want to LOVE it, relax into it, flow it, float in it, soar on it, be carried by it, be called by it in such interesting, wonderful, easy, natural, organically unfolding beautiful ways.

I want to glow in it, grow in it, light up in it, be enlightened by it, beam it, shine it, soar high within it and shed light for those in vicinity.

HAPPILY. CELEBRATINGLY. LOVINGLY!!!