Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: M&M Me and Money

One more day

Goood Morning!!!

I woke up feeling... good, not great, not extremely happy, but good, plain good, hehehehe I just wanted to share it, because no all days are bubbly excitement and yet all days are the best day.

As Iīve been in a few (lots) conversations lately about money, not actively participating (but yet still listening, ) I first tried to change subject and nope, not possible, to leave, not too polite (ummm.....maybe Iīll start being a bit more impolite) to think about something else, a bit difficult but it worked a bit.
    So now I am trying to avoid most people!!!, what the hell!!! hehee not true, all right... hehee a tiny bit true.
    It is kind of funny really because when I was at my lowest point of belief (and apparent reality too) about me and money, people avoided the subject, they kind of avoided me a bit too, and now I feel better and better and better, I really feel things are working out for me, I have this sensation of ease, this expansion, I am writing about it and smiling feeling it in my body, I know things are moving and all is unfolding, now, they decide to come out of the shadows and start convincing me about how difficult the situation is? and reminding me of what I donīt have...yet, hehehee.

Let me tell you how I know something shifted, because I can hear them, of course I try to change subjects or leave but I am steady on my feet, I do know who I am and I trust my IB, I trust Source and know when I ask it is given.
    Iīve been seeing it (here it comes) with my own two eyes, hehehehe.

Yes I do know somethings are not here yet, but now, I lost (I so appreciate this) the feel of dread, the fear, the lacking sensation, now I know, things are on their way, if something is not here, I am just fine tuning my vibration and creating a better story. Ohhhhh this feels so different.
    And I am enjoying so much life!!! things are showing up, I think Iīve travelled more this years than the previous seven, Iīve go out so much, I feel richer than in a long time, and it feels so good
    I think it all comes down to.....letting the oldstory go, loosing the resistance to the true of who I am, listening to my IBīs guidance. Mostly ALLOWING.
    Allowing my dreams come true now. Not when things come, no, right now, feeling how I want to feel when my dreams "come true" right now.
    So now I am stealing this PoE, hehehehehe.
    Today I want to go out today

With no resistance, with no need, but in joyful, loving, understanding surrender.
    Yeeeees!!!!! I love it!!!!

Today is a wonderful day, so many things are unfolding in my life, it feels great!

Love and kisses!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Wow Xio, you sound awesome!! What a rush ride youīr in!
    I had to think about this quote so much when I read you

We think, feeling good should be such a dominant intention,
    that when someone comes to you, complaining, you say-

"Hey, hey, heyyy.... I love you! Good bye!"

Denver Aug. 2014

All you gotta do is chill out:
    Let go of control and chill out.
    Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me.

WHAT do I want to TRUST and FLOW?

I want to trust and know and flow what makes me happy!
    What flows my cork, what makes me giddy.
    I flow my dreams, about being financially free. It flows ME, feeling easy, eager, happy, delighted, fascinated, passionate!

It feels in such love with my desires for beauty and exploring this world and this everyday-moments with my beloveds.
    It feels so open to indulge myself in beauty, in awesome food, in wonderful fragrances, in warm sun and the fantastic ocean.
    It feels inviting to allow all my dreams to dance together. It feels so co-creative!
    it feels so genius and eager and thrilled.
    It feels as believing the "miracles" that people held in their minds as fairytales- and now, ALLOWING THEM TO BE TRUE.
    It feels thrilling!
    It feels as hell YES!!
    It feels sweet and luxurious and comfortable and RIGHT.
    It has so much delicious momentum.
    It has so much power.
    It is sooo attractive.

Itīs unfolding all the time, and itīs sparking into fantastic satisfying happy manifestations.
    Itīs the perfect unfolding, perfect, beautiful, lifegiving, delicious, resourcing, highflying.

I SO LOVE THE MOMENTUM of all my dreams!
    I so love touching them and allowing them to take them with me, here and there and on and on.

Make peace with outrageous abundance!
    Abe

I love allowing this riproaring momentum, as well- this BIGNESS, this vastness, this "outrageous ABUNDANCE"!!! HUGE, big, no bushel over my light. Immodest, open, free, loving, unstoppable, attractive, charismatic, invincible, BOUNTIFUL, free, wide, open, FULL AND ABUNDANT!

Your homework for the rest of your life:

Make no effort of trying to slow unwanted momentum- because it just speeds it. Because, this is a universe of inclusion, there is no exclusion-

itīs ALL ABOUT ATTRACTION.

(...) and when it doesnīt feel good, just lay as low as you can lay, as fast as you can do it. So rather than to stop negative momentum, your work- this is your assignment, for the rest of your life, we never give homework, but today weīr going to:

FIND WAYS TO GET POSITIVE MOMENTUM GOING.
    Thatīs it.

Thatīs your work:
    Get on the disc, stay there as long as you can,
    as you fall off- no big deal. Get on as quickly as you can- as you fall off, no big deal.
    Get back on.

from the clip
    Abraham Explains Why We Get What We Get =D!! (AMAZING!)

Ohhhh this is so interesting!!!!

I am going to put this in action as of right now!.
    Make no effort of trying to slow unwanted momentum- because it just speeds it. Because, this is a universe of inclusion, there is no exclusion-

itīs ALL ABOUT ATTRACTION.
    I was about to start processing on...kind of unwanted...not really too contrasty just some thoughts I had about money but now, Iīm going to have fun with it all, I am going to practice and practice and make a great game out of it all.

I have now an exhibit.... like in a month!!! and I am doing some designs for the boutique... and I couldnīt talk about money and payments and stuff.
    I was about to talk about me and money and how I can ever blahblahblahblahblah, but instead I am going to milk it!!! I am going flying high and KNOWING that everything is always working out for me, isnīt obvious that it is true? of course it is!.
    Is like sometimes things are working out for me, wonderfully I may say, and then...um....allright!! in the oldstory ways I used to go and throw a lot of garbage on top of it, hahahaha so now letīs continue playing this new story!!! oh yeah!. letīs let the money flow, and let IB work. not worrying not complaining, NOooooooooo just enjoying the game!.

Truth? Iīm not even going to the oldstory now. I donīt feel like it. hehehehe.

But I do feel like exploring a bit more, um......letīs see, ups I may go to the oldstory a bit, sorry!, all right, in "normal", (which I donīt think I fit too much hehehehe) I wouldīve had to talk first about wages, money, what I expect and all....I used to say Iīm not good at that, probably true, who cares, I just now want to really let things flow and for my IB to take charge.
    Oh Iīm going to ramble a bit, this feels important...... is like if I say I trust my IBīs guidance and then worry because I didnīt do things like "itīs supossed" to be....am I really trusting? not really....but tinyvoice says business should be that way... you shouldnīg show all your cards, you should demand for money, you should youshouldyoushouuuuld how tiring!!! oh no, not liking it, not my way. getting out of that olīdisc.

How do I feel really? if I let go of the "responsible" thought of "you shouldīve been clear about money", how do I really feel? I feel great. I think it wasnīt the right time to do it, I know she was having a headache, she told me...-oh funny she felt tons better after our meet!- hehehe yeeeeah I know I should let Source take care of the details, things are always working out for me!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh I remember! I never talked much about wages in my previous designing gig!!!! and I got payed much more than I ever thought possible!, oooh, yes!, letīs remember, letīs play and enjoy.
    What is the best thing that can happen? what if it is even better?
    Money feels like dancing in my life now, hehehehehe, not exactly because of this project no, is just part of the whole energy Iīve been feeling lately.... oh yes!!! it is!
    I feel like a child now, playing in the park, having fun!.
    Letīs keep this disc going

Let things unfold, now I need to frame the work!! and that requires money.....seee? right there? there is a wobble!!, hehehe letīs stay away from that disc!
    Is time to go out and have fun, but not before I have my hot chocolate, hehehehe.
    I am so exploring this new way of feeling!, and living it fully!.

Oh and I loooooved this one!, I love it, I am doing it, yes I may have forgot a bit the part of I love you, hahahaha so changing the energy from now on!

Iīll come back later, hugs and kisses and a wonderful prosperous day!!!!

ooooooh XIO I love your uplifting, heartskipping-happy sun-beamingly beautiful pieces of art!!
    And I sooo enjoy reading you, on and on. You beam friskiness and stubborness and this delicious willingness to be happy. WOW.

When I get to make "my" movies- in which ways would you like to participate?

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me.

I want to trust and know and flow the hugeness of what I feel is my dream. Itīs big, and I want to joyfully, easily flow and move it, dabble within it, splash it around, dive into it, float upon it, let it carry me and let it surprise and delight me.

This feels happy! This feels playful. It feels wide and enormous and sturdy and beautiful.

Abe

I love allowing to widen my heart, widen my mind, relaxed and sweet and in full joyful ease. It feels expanded open and wide, as I am in meditation. So loose, free, sweet, carried, open and happy.
    Nothing bothers me. I am in concert with source, I am totally willing and in surrender to the whole huge divine goodness that IS, that I am, that I have created, that source lives all the time.

Ahhhhhh, this feels SO GOOD.

We think, that you, ALL OF YOU,
    should have enormous prosperity
    in your life THIS YEAR.
    Your economy is poised for it, your vibration is poised for it-
    there is not a reason in the world for you
    not to experience anything less than that-
    other than thoughts, that you have been thinking, that no longer apply
    to this vibrational atmosphere.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

Elke!!! I think my heart stopped!!! hehehe wow!!!! I can think so many ways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    ooooooh XIO I love your uplifting, heartskipping-happy sun-beamingly beautiful pieces of art!!
    And I sooo enjoy reading you, on and on. You beam friskiness and stubborness and this delicious willingness to be happy. WOW.

When I get to make "my" movies- in which ways would you like to participate?

Elke!!! I think my heart stopped!!! hehehe wow!!!! I can think so many ways!!!
    WOOOOOOW!!! Letīs think about them!!

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me.

I want to trust and know and flow my deep understanding that all what I want is DONE!
    All I "need" to do is "plug in", aka get happy. In any topic that works for me... isnīt that wonderful! Isnīt that sooo easy. Isnīt that delicious.

Happy, happy- finding the treasures all along the way, here and here and here...

SO MANY TREASURES! I flow along in delight! I just now ordered a big box of gourmet-macarons, and I basked in their descriptions. And I basked in the beauty of their colors and in the beauty of the box, and in the beauty of the webside. And then I basked in the beauty of getting stuck in the process of registering and in the beauty of talking on the phone with the lovely french lady who fulfilled her dream in building this company.

I basked in the ease of asking her to handle it, and in the ease of ordering the macarons anyway, as a "guest", and in the fun of the interaction, and in the joy of adoring her creation no matter what!

SO MANY TREASURES!! And I donīt give a rip if there is some more contrast or less... it ALL feels so light and wanted, as clarifying or as an unscheduled dance, or as newness or as adventure, and as MORE.... And then I was inspired to google recipes for macarons and fillings also, and I had such delicious joy in reading about the trades and tricks and tips of several users how to become even BETTER in baking macarons yourself- on and on and on!!! I feel as master already without having baked 1 single tiny macaron yet!

And Iīm not sure if I ever want to try, but it felt SO FASCINATING and it deepened my already huge appreciation for those who do, and my expectation for tasting the superfresh superexquisite macarons when they arrive... IT HAS NO ENDING!! It is SO GOOD. It is sooo beautiful!!

THANK YOU ABUNDANT DELICIOUS LIFE!

Abe

I feel SO EAGER about the outrageous abundance of macarons, and of beauty, and of delightful taste!! I feel so eager to explore and celebrate and feast on and on and on- together with all those who are in vicinity. Awww, what a life!!!

The Treasure-hunt

HS dreamed about asking the perfect question

Abe:
    We want you to know: You are UNLIMITED.
    We want you to know, that you are asking scantily, in comparison with what is available to you. Iow, donīt be shy about anything. But THIS is the most important thing:

You have ALREADY asked.
    (sound goes away completely. Abe make fun of it and gesture silently their intro of how our desires gather in the Vortex)

Your Vortex is filled with details, that youīve put there, incrementally. And the reason that you, in your dream- you know a dream is something that you download, and then translate, into something that is meaningful. The reason that the interpretation by you, in your dream, is telling you to ask the specifics of what is coming, or what you should want, or what will make you feel good, what happy things would be uplifting to you, is because you- like most people, have put ALL of these things into your Vortex in an incremental fashion.

And since theyīve been there, theyīve been gathering cooperative components. They have- you might say, taken on a life on their own! they have, you might say, gathered up other cooperative aspects to them. They have- you might say, gathered momentum.

And if you were to look, you might not recognize them, because youīve been putting them there INCREMENTALLY! So (...) we say it all the time, that one of this wonderful things of getting into this sweetspot of alignment is, that as thoughts occur to you, there are continuing surprises and delights for you!

So what weīr wanting to say to you is: The reason that you want to know whatīs there, is because you donīt know, that you CAN see it! And we want you to know that itīs alright that you canīt see it. Because itīs everything that you want, and itīs become more and itīs going to occur to you. You are going to be the REALIZER of it.

(...) So, how does someone ready themselves to be able to SEE whatīs in the Vortex?

Well, you take pieces of things that you know you like, and you talk about them STEADILY, with the interest of GATHERING MOMENTUM.

So you take a subject of importance, and you donīt make it more than it is, and you donīt try to make yourself believe it more than you do. You just take something that you already believe, that already makes you feel good, and you focus upon that, until MOMENTUM begins.

And you can feel yourself then LITERALLY -weīr not kidding you about this even a bit- following this stream of impulses and thoughts, that come to you.

Itīs like a treasurehunt.
    But the most interesting thing about it is,
    that YOU have put all of the treasures there!

2016-09-17 at Rome Italy
    (thank you songbird! )

As a Macaron lover and one that once or twice tried to bake them with not so brilliant results but great taste, I thank you from the bottom of my taste buds and my stomach,

This are so beaaaaaautiful!, wow, all of them but this seem like edible poetry!.

Today I want to focus on allowing, I know my vibration is moving everyday towards better and better and my dreams..... I of course need to focus and fine tune a lot, but it feels easier each passing day.

Today I want to focus on letting it be easy. I would say truth but since the old-notsoold-story Iīm about to tell doesnīt feel that good...is not the truth, hehehehe.
    I want money for the frames and for a blouse (or two) for the exhibits, hehehehehe, yes I want to look gorgeous.
    oldstoritites tells me I donīt have money and part of me feels little pangs of angsxiety. little bit of both, hehehehe. Little tiny oldvoice sounds like AREYOUCRAZY?????WHATWEREYOUTHINKING!!!, hehehehe it sounds like a grouchy grinch the poor thing, so I am hugging it and sending it messages of you are going to be soooofine, you are going to have so much fun.

So what to do? let the subject go, but first I want to be clear, Universe I want the beautiful frames for the drawings, IB, lead the way, open the doors, manifest them do what needs to be done, meanwhile Iīll go to sketch somethings to the chocolate shop.
    Iīm going to bask in the chocolate aroma, the extra cacao Iīm going to order, in seeing the new chest games of pure chocolate they make, (hope they have one to share with PoE) and sit in the veranda, watching the cars go by and feeling life flowing in every cell of my body, expanding life and creative energy.

Not much more to do right now but enjoy to the max all the abundance around me, the yellow roses I can spot, the birds chirping and the sun shining through the leaves of the mango....by the way....I saw three beautiful birds yesterday, new to me, they let me get so close, and as I was about to take a picture, they flew, they played like that for a while until I had to leave the park. they were so soooooo elegant!.

Thatīs the plan of the day.

Love and kisses and infinite riches.

Brilliant beautiful happy easy chocolate- and macaron-lover! Such joy and delight once more reading you, and SO fun to giggle with you

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post

Love and kisses and infinite riches.
    Love it love it love it... but you forgot the CHOCOLATE!!!

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me.

I want to trust and know and flow my TRUST, my JOY, my EAGERNESS of knowing my inevitable fulfillment!
    I flow my love for me precious dreams.
    I flow my love and my unconditional joy and loyalty for my wonderful creations, that this awesome divine life has caused me to conclude.

They are PRECIOUS, and I let go of all fear and resistance! I float in my love for them.
    I float in my joy of them, as I can always tune into them, no matter what.
    I can always flow my love for them! I can always love them so dearly, and hold them so valuable, and cherish them so truly.

I SO LOVE MY DREAMS.
    I love my dream of being a multimillionaire, and I LOVE how easy I flow in pondering it in so many ways. I love how much fun it is to ponder it now now now!! I love all the researches. I love all the windowshopping. I love pondering my life in intricately specific ways of what I desire. It is SO MUCH FUN!! And I am sooo up to speed!! I SO LOVE MY RAMPAGES. I SO LOVE MY MUSINGS! I SO LOVE MY VIRTUAL REALITY.

Just now, I purchased- in physical reality- wonderful gourmet-food again, and also wonderful special gourmet-licorice (urgh, *I* hate it ) and dried mango and huge golden raisins for my dear boys, when they will gather next week to celebrate Hīs birthday! And I even found candied violets for my N., who will stay at home this time. Itīs all rare and I so APPRECIATE having found such an easy access! Itīs such FUN to just click on the shopping-cart and GET it!

So free, so RICH, so sweet, so delicious, so EASY.
    I SO LOVE THIS RICH LIFE!

We want you to FEEL, that your natural state
    is that buoyant state of nonresistance.

Abe