Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: M&M Me and Money

day 12

a sunny morning!!!, yeaah!!!.

I am out, I did put the price on the work, hehehehe and right here right now, I am letting go my focus on "I charged less" or whatever, that sensation,
    so its going to be a working day today, ehehehehe, a little bit of forking emotions.

It is my intention today that I am focusing on my expanding joy everytime I got an oldstory twinge about prices, pricing, charging, asking for money, hahahahaha, yeah all of that. it feels awful saying it. Hehehehe so, we are going to just smile and remember that we are creating a wonderful new story, an abundant story, a confident story, a magical story, yeaaaaah.

lets wait and see what incredible gifts the Universe has for us today!.

See you later

hugs and kisses

Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input ...
    Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling .
    Money ... self esteem, worthyness
    Just last year I began to learn this lesson, when I had to calculate my fee on a self employed basis.
    Oh boy, I charged far less than others do for the same work. Why? I dont know, old habit of being low-paid, low self-esteem and first of all, when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.
    You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Dont forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance dance, hihihi

Ups, I replied to your post of yesterday
    All good, you are fabulous

Hello Manakaname!!!!,
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post
    Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input
    Come play with us! is open after all we are all co-creators here somehow,

Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling

Ive been thinking a lot about the cruise and PoE and DH..... everytime I send bubbles of fun and light. I even printed the cruise schedule, hehehehe,

I did have a wonderful party night friday, and today Im out with some friends, tomorrow with others, that kind of abundance........ I wasnt so used to, and I love it!!!

.......... when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.

Ohhhhh thats it, I think instead of focusing on what I am doing wrong, hehehehehe, as if we didnt heard that one, donf focus on what you dont want... I am starting appreciating my work and my skills.... I think is something that would be of great transformation.

You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Dont forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance dance, hihihi
    Yes!!!! I am liking this!!! a lot, thanks for posting and it ties perfectly with todays post too..... Im still working on my focus there, I think part of the charging less is because I had this oldstoryfear of people not liking the piece, but that is asking for trouble, waiting for approval or something? I dont want to go to deeply into that olpool of old.
    So your input gives me a little push in the perfect direction..... yeah, start appreciating my work, and before others do honor their beauty, it would be lovely that I do, hehehehe.

Im smiling now, feeling preeeetty good!.

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!!!!