Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

M&M Me and Money

Im doing a bit of focusing, finally, I am ready to stop beating the drum of notenoughnotmoneywhatcanIdonononono.

If you believe that you must work hard in order to deserve the money that comes to you, then money cannot come to you unless you work hard. Financial success, or any other kind of success, does not require hard work. It does require alignment of thought.
    Not sure how it will go, I am reading (yeah I confess Ive never have) Money and the LoA. and going back to basics I guess. n
    I am ready to align my thoughts with success, success with money oh yeah, I was thinking that Ive been in this forum for a long time and Ive advance so much so the little part that kept nagging and telling the oldstory about money is ready to move on.

I wanted to start today, to feel the energy of this wonderful choice start moving my life in the direction of prosperity, well moooore prosperity, and trust.
    Trust that I can relax and let the money be in my life. let my IB do the work.

See you later!!!!

FoH

Good for you.

Let's prime the pump! What are some examples of Abundance in your life right now?

I just started my own money journey thread just now and about to read another one that HITC bumped up on the main forum. It was all perfect timing!

Lets cheer each other on, it's totally possible to manifest wild and glorious abundance!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Good for you.

Let's prime the pump! What are some examples of Abundance in your life right now?
    Yeeeeah! Ohhh this is fun, never thought about a lot of this. Well, lets see, if you ask for examples there are lots of them in my life, I go out to eat like three or four days a week!
    There is abundance of invites for coffees, or chocolates, the other day for example we were walking downtown and there was a tent in a park with a beeaaaautiful elegant table and I stop to ask what it was about and it was an invite to a dinner!!! for women, absolutely free!. One of those veeery elegant dinners, wonderful meal, delicious dessert, red wine!!!!.
    Sometimes I invite a friend for a chocolate (yeah I have an incredible abundance of the most exquisite chocolate you can imagine) and there is a 2x1 promotion, at random times, is almost like a joke, I love it.
    I have abundance of wonderful birds around where I live, even though is a big city,
    I am not sure, just thinking about this? I have this abundance of things for my studio. Pliers, beads, paper, I keep re organizing because it seems to grow and grow and grow, and then I share some stuff to get space and it doubles up.... ummmm interesting, because Im not sure how.
    I have this abundance of clouds, I love clouds, I take pics of clouds and I opened a fb page for it just for fun, and now I have friends who love them and lots of pics, amazing pics, I love it.
    When I need some information life always brings me tons of it. as books or cds or courses. Oh yeah!!! years ago when I was so immerse in astrology someone gave away all her books in a forum, for free.... WOW! that is wow!, I didnt even connect it to abundance until right now!!!.
    Maybe is abundance of guidance or support from the Universe I dont know, but I always find new amazing things to learn.... with amazing teachers, really amazing teachers, the ones that teach giving everything you need, and more, they teach with so much more than words, is like they can see you, real you and feel you . I am always grateful for them!.
    Everything I do now, art, energy work, came out of the blue!, and with the whole package, teachers, material..... ohhh this feels so good!!!!

Well those are the ones I can think of right now, thank you for the wonderful question!!!!
    I am feeling so much enthusiasm right now!!!!

Good job!

Starting now.

Well, time to go step by step, taking time and doing the vibrational bit with a clear focus.
    Ill take my time, revise my emotions, see what is creating around me, or what I am creating around me? yep.

PART I

The story I tell.... yeah I know Ive walk a long way but still there is focus on the unwanted, now I just got it!, I cant just take it part by part, is a whole vibrational stance and of course things are changing because a lot of my stories have changed, but what stories do i keep repeating out loud (or for me) that are keeping money and me in an in and out in and out relationship? hehehe.
    Well time to start focusing on telling a better story, better stories, yeah, not just about money nop, what stories do I keep going back to, that I used to find unrelated to money, but are the brakes on my financial success? Now, go change it

Ill go page by page, getting the feeling of things, I know Ive read tons of stuff but reading is not the solution. I can read how to make a banana pie, but that wont put it in my plate, hehehe. Now, time to do the work. I have all the ingredients to make something wonderful!!! feelings, senses, focus, emotions. yeah, a New Story.

This is beautiful, FoH, and I love the serendipity of your "Me&Money" title, because that's what I do in my head when I think of getting closer to money energy, or also when I feel close to God/Source, I always think of it as, "me+God"!
    I came from such a negative, scared level, I had multi-layers of negative feelings about money, my chances of surviving, the slim chance that 'God' and the U would allow me to thrive, etc.~ big, deep issues, really. The subject of money was ringing with terror for me, so I know where people are coming from with all their little issues around money and abundance. It's taken me almost a decade to figure out how to permanently release most of those heavy feelings, but I've worked my way UP with pure determination and diligence!
    I've recently gotten to the point where I thiiiiiiink I've worked through most of the big resistance I'd built up around money, and now I'm having fun daydreaming of how it Feels to have lots of money coming in and coming in, continuously and effortlessly!
    The indication of where my vibration is: now, we have more money in the bank than I ever thought I would see! When I see our bank accounts, I'm stilled inside with amazement as I look objectively at the amounts we have, now! I'm used to it by now, and actually have found myself slipping back into old anxieties about "the money is leaving,"~ though we still have an amount I wouldn't have dreamed possible, in the past!
    So, now I'm working on Allowing the money to keep coming in, as I had a vibrational habit of doing the 'windfall-or-deprivation-feast-or-famine' thing.
    So, I've been focusing on the way it Feels to be going through a normal day, but underneath that normal-feeling, natural-feeling, everyday-feeling sort of day, having lots of money that just keeps increasing in our bank account~ more than we could ever spend, more than I would ever have considered in the past~ 'yet here I am, living my daily life with the ease and freedom and abundance as simply a solid facet of my life!'
    I noticed when my husband and I first got the BIG windfall, first of all how thrilling and satisfying it was to have the EXACT amount I'd daydreamed of receiving, PLUS a little more (and the 'little more amount' was actually an amount I would consider HUGE, in the past)! But I didn't focus on the numbers in our bank account moment to moment~ it was there behind my thoughts and feelings as I passed through my day, but it was mostly a GENERAL feeling of abundance that I basked in. I felt the happy security, I felt the fun of having options and new avenues we could now experience, and the freedom from debts because of this new abundance of money in our possession, but I didn't have to focus on the numbers, or how it felt to pay my bills (I just paid them pretty much without a thought, which in itself I would sometimes note with delight~ "Look at that, I paid all the bills this month and not once did I have to weigh and consider and be tense about it! I could pay it with ease, no worries coming up!" It was only the ABSENCE of tension and worry that was around, generally~ moment to moment, I just lived my life, but now with an absence of tension around paying the bills or purchasing things we needed/wanted.)

This seemed an important detail for me personally, because in the past, I spent a lot of time trying to imagine how it would feel to pay bills with glee, only to have the thought of paying bills throw me into panic. I would try to envision my bank account FULL of money~ only to have the thought of my bank account send me into tensions!
    But unlike many, I did think I was worthy of having money~ I just didn't think it was POSSIBLE for more money to reach me, and I also wasn't at all sure that Source agreed with me that I was worthy of having money!
    It took me years to figure out that I had to go really general about the Feeling of having money&abundance, in order to allow it to come in to me! Also had to work on my view of How Source Sees Me.
    Because our view of how our authority figures and higher powers see us, says a lot about what we will allow in! It takes a while to truly understand that we are our own authority figures~ WE are an integral part of the Higher Power!
    Until I understand that FULLY, I have found I must start with where I am, and I still have a working belief in a Divine power that brings me things~ my lifelong belief was of a god that brought me things or held them away from me. While I shift that old belief, I work with the remnants of it, I work with where I am, now, in my beliefs.
    And that has brought me lovely results!!

So~ it was an important step up for me to raise my vibration around how I think Source really sees me and what I think Source thinks of me+money being together!!

We have been spending the money on much-needed things, bigger things we couldn't afford to do before, like get out of debt, buy vehicles for ourselves, etc., so I found my first challenge~ trying not to fall into anxious feelings as I watched it start dwindling! Part of me doesn't WANT the money to go away, it wants the money to increase, even as we spend it!
    I believe that that desire is a natural, meant-to-be thing, like the desire for freedom! I think it's the way it was designed for us to be, before we built up fear and doubt around the thought of being provided-for by the constant flow of Abundance energy. The Abundance/Money energy is always flowing, and I think it's meant to bring us, specifically, things we need at the moment, including more money than we could use! A reservoir of money! AND Freedom!
    I believe we are meant to have reservoirs of money to spend and have fun with and expand our existence with~ a tool, a resource, like air! We breathe air all the time, there is more than enough air around me to breathe, it's invisible, it's an energy and I can depend on it to be there, more than I could ever use!
    I believe that Money is like air! We are meant to depend on it being there in high amounts, without doubt.
    This belief is growing in me, and I linger on it so that I can make it a part of my own daily existence~ I want this belief to manifest in visible form in my life, as I believe it's supposed to. It will be that way as soon as I allow it to! This is its natural course and it will work that way for me whenever I Believe and Allow it to do so!!
    For me, it's about the relaxed feeling that is prevalent in me when I'm allowing the money to flow in, the general feeling of being free of THAT worry, the worry about money and survival. It's about the grass under my feet and the freedom to focus on it, to focus fully on the grass and the sun and the hummy general well-being~ fully, instead of on 'trying-to-figure-out-how-to-pay-for-such-and-such'! Plus the added feeling of expansion, of being able to buy things if I want to, the confidence that I can have the experiences I want, live the life I want with the feeling of real, inner security and abundance permeating it!
    THat's the feeling I like to focus on! Pure, unadulterated, pure pure pure essence of Abundance, however it is for me!

I love Sundays although it feels a bit like cheating, hehehehe because I do love all days of the week.

I dreamt about a lot of things, my studio, people, light, everything was bright and I woke up remembering all the abundance in my life, and it clicked, Thats my new story!!! and its not even new!!! Ill keep adding everything I can feel, think, or see, whatever.

I love how I have money always on my purse, and how sometimes, when I am in the middle of an oldstorities attack, a bill appears in a pocket in my jeans, or in a book, like magic.
    I love al the wonderful places I find everyweek!!!!, food, clothes, kitchen appliances, I dont know how or why but I always keep finding great places to buy things, or to eat.
    I love how I am always seeing incredibly interesting people.
    I love to find stories of love and courage and kindness around me, there are so many.

Sometimes when I feel this incredible force of.... not sure what, love, awe, wonder, then, life looks brighter and you see so much abundance around you!!!

How come there is so much abundance and we lack money sometimes? I wonder how can I change that sensation, or belief, or whatever. Right here right now!

If it is a vibration, that thought, of lack of money, well then lets vibrate it different, higher, change it, love it, mold it, whatever it works!!!.

Hahahahaha yeah, time to pivot, pivot, pivot, yeah.

Well I am ready to leave, I almost finished my chores and in between I am here, sharing my thoughts, and then out to the market Ill go, to see all the color and light and wonderful products there.
    I love markets. Not just love, adore to go to the markets, all the colors of the fruits, and vegetables, and flowers and people, Oh and I love flea markets too, all the treasures and stories.
    Well dear friends, enjoy a fantastic, abundant, life enriching Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    For me, it's about the relaxed feeling that is prevalent in me when I'm allowing the money to flow in, the general feeling of being free of THAT worry, the worry about money and survival. It's about the grass under my feet and the freedom to focus on it, to focus fully on the grass and the sun and the hummy general well-being~ fully, instead of on 'trying-to-figure-out-how-to-pay-for-such-and-such'! Plus the added feeling of expansion, of being able to buy things if I want to, the confidence that I can have the experiences I want, live the life I want with the feeling of real, inner security and abundance permeating it!
    THat's the feeling I like to focus on! Pure, unadulterated, pure pure pure essence of Abundance, however it is for me!
    Christine!!!! I always love to read your insights and how youve done the shifting in so many things!!!.

I am about to leave now but Ill be back to read it with more attention!!!

Love and kisses

Dear Christine, I am reading again your post here and I find so many things I resonate with!!! or want to get there too, hehehe.

Ive been focusing for a few days in this subtle sensations under the everyday life, where the old beliefs still lurk so I can see them in the face and just love them i guess, I am not sure or really need to know how to, but I know I am changing my story,

So, now I'm working on Allowing the money to keep coming in, as I had a vibrational habit of doing the 'windfall-or-deprivation-feast-or-famine' thing.
    So, I've been focusing on the way it Feels to be going through a normal day, but underneath that normal-feeling, natural-feeling, everyday-feeling sort of day, having lots of money that just keeps increasing in our bank account~ more than we could ever spend, more than I would ever have considered in the past~ 'yet here I am, living my daily life with the ease and freedom and abundance as simply a solid facet of my life!'
    I like this you wrote a lot, that sensation, the feeling of having lots of money, more than I would ever consider!!!.

Ive been in this forum for about 4 years I think and its not the first time I tackle my relationship with money, hehehe but it is the first time I feel more relaxed about it, Ive been practicing what feels best for me, tried telling the new story but I rather just go little steps and love away the hurts and beliefs, and limitations Ive placed around it. It feels good, it feels empowering and true for me. I am focusing on changing my vibration, singing in a higher clearer love based voice of my soul.
    By the way, I dont sing very well but I decided to learn!!!!!!, yeah, taking classes with my singer friend.

in the past, I spent a lot of time trying to imagine how it would feel to pay bills with glee, only to have the thought of paying bills throw me into panic. I would try to envision my bank account FULL of money~ only to have the thought of my bank account send me into tensions!
    This panic feeling? wow, I love so much that isnt there anymore, and I didnt notice it until I read this!, I appreciate that so much!. I love to notice how much Ive changed over the years!! although I am deactivating the sensation of dejection? like oh, this is not for me. the freedom, the easiness, the money...... oh yeah, like pooor poor me!!! hahahaha yeah, I probably played that a bit in the past, hahahaha.

It took me years to figure out that I had to go really general about the Feeling of having money&abundance, in order to allow it to come in to me! Also had to work on my view of How Source Sees Me.
    Because our view of how our authority figures and higher powers see us, says a lot about what we will allow in! It takes a while to truly understand that we are our own authority figures~ WE are an integral part of the Higher Power!
    Until I understand that FULLY, I have found I must start with where I am, and I still have a working belief in a Divine power that brings me things~ my lifelong belief was of a god that brought me things or held them away from me. While I shift that old belief, I work with the remnants of it, I work with where I am, now, in my beliefs.
    And that has brought me lovely results!!
    Interesting........ Ill ponder on this because it kinds of leaves me in a blank mindspace so it probably is very active!!!,
    And I love so much all your rampage of appreciation (well it sounds like one for me!) about your beliefs around money!!!! wow!, it feels so good.
    I saved them and I read them and imagine how it feels and I relax.

Its going good, I feel the energy moving, I feel life answering, its all good!!!

I am off now, I feel this sensation of so many things in my mind, like a lot of things have been clicking in their place. Im just letting it all settle, and keep going general and loving!!!

Good night!!!!!

FoH