Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Hybrid View

M&M Me and Money

Iīm doing a bit of focusing, finally, I am ready to stop beating the drum of notenoughnotmoneywhatcanIdonononono.

If you believe that you must work hard in order to deserve the money that comes to you, then money cannot come to you unless you work hard. Financial success, or any other kind of success, does not require hard work. It does require alignment of thought.
    Not sure how it will go, I am reading (yeah I confess Iīve never have) Money and the LoA. and going back to basics I guess. n
    I am ready to align my thoughts with success, success with money oh yeah, I was thinking that Iīve been in this forum for a long time and Iīve advance so much so the little part that kept nagging and telling the oldstory about money is ready to move on.

I wanted to start today, to feel the energy of this wonderful choice start moving my life in the direction of prosperity, well moooore prosperity, and trust.
    Trust that I can relax and let the money be in my life. let my IB do the work.

See you later!!!!

FoH

Good for you.

Let's prime the pump! What are some examples of Abundance in your life right now?

I just started my own money journey thread just now and about to read another one that HITC bumped up on the main forum. It was all perfect timing!

Lets cheer each other on, it's totally possible to manifest wild and glorious abundance!

How do I really feel about money?

Still going through "Money and the LoA" book, and few questions i find very useful. I havenīt go much further than

How do I really feel about money?

Sounds so innocent right? well really focusing on it, it-is-not-simple!!! I am happy to announce that I am ready to do it and change my vibration!!!!

I am posting it all, all the feels, and how I am doing the work, thatīs all it is, awareness. For me ( I mean, now, this time in my life) is a gift to notice this tidbits, it doesnīt feel like going into the oldstory is more noticing how sometimes I kept that active deep inside, and now it is time, time to move up.

Here it goes then, first things Iīve been doing with the whole pivoting-and other modalities very much like pivoting for me- and this questions, and focusing on a much better, happier vibration with my friend Money.

Iīve been practicing the feeling of “wow how cool money is” and then a few strange oldstory beliefs have come up, more like sensations you know, the one that hit me first was shame when I have it. You know, a little nagging minivoice saying things like oh no they going to know I have money, thatīs not good, we arenīt supposed to…. And I can see some of my friends (a lot of them, my artists friends), and some family members and kids, kids in the street. Yeah, I am working today on that.

Now I am practicing this sensation of pride, oh yeah I have money with me, I like it, we are pals, I am proud to go out and have a great time, I am proud of our relationship, hehehehe.

Itīs fun to do this kind of “process”, it doesnīt feel like work at all I can simply notice with more fun and ease places where it will serve me to focus on a different vibration.
    Now we are vibrating in thriving!!!

Hugs and kisses!!!!!

FoH

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Good for you.

Let's prime the pump! What are some examples of Abundance in your life right now?
    Yeeeeah! Ohhh this is fun, never thought about a lot of this. Well, letīs see, if you ask for examples there are lots of them in my life, I go out to eat like three or four days a week!
    There is abundance of invites for coffees, or chocolates, the other day for example we were walking downtown and there was a tent in a park with a beeaaaautiful elegant table and I stop to ask what it was about and it was an invite to a dinner!!! for women, absolutely free!. One of those veeery elegant dinners, wonderful meal, delicious dessert, red wine!!!!.
    Sometimes I invite a friend for a chocolate (yeah I have an incredible abundance of the most exquisite chocolate you can imagine) and there is a 2x1 promotion, at random times, is almost like a joke, I love it.
    I have abundance of wonderful birds around where I live, even though is a big city,
    I am not sure, just thinking about this? I have this abundance of things for my studio. Pliers, beads, paper, I keep re organizing because it seems to grow and grow and grow, and then I share some stuff to get space and it doubles up.... ummmm interesting, because Iīm not sure how.
    I have this abundance of clouds, I love clouds, I take pics of clouds and I opened a fb page for it just for fun, and now I have friends who love them and lots of pics, amazing pics, I love it.
    When I need some information life always brings me tons of it. as books or cdīs or courses. Oh yeah!!! years ago when I was so immerse in astrology someone gave away all her books in a forum, for free.... WOW! that is wow!, I didnīt even connect it to abundance until right now!!!.
    Maybe is abundance of guidance or support from the Universe I donīt know, but I always find new amazing things to learn.... with amazing teachers, really amazing teachers, the ones that teach giving everything you need, and more, they teach with so much more than words, is like they can see you, real you and feel you . I am always grateful for them!.
    Everything I do now, art, energy work, came out of the blue!, and with the whole package, teachers, material..... ohhh this feels so good!!!!

Well those are the ones I can think of right now, thank you for the wonderful question!!!!
    I am feeling so much enthusiasm right now!!!!

Good job!

Is a beautiful morning

Well, Iīve been reading the "Abundance" thread and the Money and LoA, and.......right now I am in this relaxed state it is wonderful.

The day is gorgeous, I love the abundance of light we have, I love the mornings, watching the sun play through the mango leafs, Iīve abundance of green too, plants, fruit plants!!!!!!! isnīt it wonderful? a Mango, bananas, a lime, a peach, oh yeah!!! right now, all of them are just green, so many different greens!.

I wake up to an abundance of playful companions, three cats that are not mine, but they donīt know that, hehehehe, the youngest one loves to play hide and seek, and munch my hand.

I woke up to a delicious aroma of coffee, I have this nice mornings!!! I love the abundance of well being I wake up to!.
    I can hear the birds singing, I love to answer to a particular family, hehehehe I donīt know why but I can do that sound, I heard them yesterday as I was in the shower it was fun.

I can hear the construction workers, I can feel the chill of the winter morning (donīt laugh at my 10°C friends from really cold places, hehehe) I love a bit of cold weather!.
    So much abundance around me, I love it!!!!

Today I am focusing of all this abundance I have and feeling appreciation for it, I am practicing the feeling of appreciation oh yeah!!!!

have a fantastic abundance day!!!

We bought a big ticket item to big-ticket items and I found myself feeling uncomfortable. I'm not sure why I felt so comfortable actually. I knew it was time to work on shifting my vibration around having these things that I couldn't afford before!

Dear Money

Itīs not you, itīs me, hahahahahaha

I am probably the one that shut the door sometimes, hehehe, well I didnīt know what I know now, the door is open!!!! And yeah, I called you some ugly names, what a bully I was but now I grew up and got rid of those useless thoughts. And I threw you to the garbage a few times! how rude!
    And of course I was mad yeah, I was, not a bit, a lot! that didnīt help much either, seeing you in knocking on someone elses doors, and running away, but of course they did invite you in, they treated you fantastically, they accepted your energy and loved you, I get it now, back then I was so low on the EGS all I felt was this impotence in not having you around. I probably blamed you!!!
    I am very happy now that we decided to do things differently!!!
    And we can have fun, and go out and enjoy life even more!!!!, we are already doing it isnīt it? yes! and I wasnīt very aware of all the things we are doing now, we can do more wonderful stuff.
    You can come to the adventures I am having now, you can be partner in the everyday life oh yeah, surprise me!!!!! oh yeah surprise me even more than what youīve been doing lately!!! how come I invested so much this past week in the studio and in material? I didnīt know you were around! and all the dinners and chocolates, I appreciate it tons!!! letīs have more fun!!!!

So thatīs it, my little letter for today!!!! Letīs go out and explore what else we can do!!!

love and hugs

Xio

I am still reading the Money and the Law of Attraction, bits by bits, focusing on little steps, re-reading the thing again and see how it feels, how it translates to everyday life.

Iīve been toying around with the idea of the prosperity game again, going at it from a different place, a new place of focus I feel now..... but just the idea gives me not so wanted feelings, so Iīll address them first. focusing on a new story for that, new beliefs, new life. Yeah probably a good idea. Polishing my focus.

Iīve been centering on what I do want and the why, the sensations, the emotions, and practicing right here and right now.
    In the just seeing the thoughts s they come, Iīve been able to change my focus easier, faster, letting go or just plain focusing completely elsewhere when it feels like too much effort. And I would hope to say itīs being easy!!!! but for the love of me it hasnīt been a walk in the park!!!!hehehehe, well a little drama here, Although it has been mostly fun, that is true.

One thing that has been completely different, a 180° difference is I DO feel it is working!!!!I know things are waaaaay better, things are morphing, and I feel better not just from the last couple of years, no, I feel a whole new me!!!, of course I want it to go faster, but I am learning too to TRUST my IB, to go at the easiest pace for myself. yeah.

And Iīve been focusing better as oldstories have been showing their wrinkled self, giving me the opportunity to tell a magnificent new story, to practice a gorgeous new me, open and giving and caring and rich, and free, and loving!!!!

I am eager to find all the new adventures my life has for me now, I was talking with a friend from Bolivia today and wow!!! an dream I have expanded incredibly!!!! I feel very excited and she does too, Iīll visit here and have this fantastic trip. Yeeeeeah!!!!

It is time to shine!!!!!! and have fun of course, that, I love immensely, fun. Oh I remembered an old thread with tons of money games, I am going to look for it, I remember about a raining money imagine or something and money jars, sounds like fun things to do.

I think is a substantially different vibration, doing this from a place of fun, of lightness, of joy, yeah, like a party!!!! why not!!!!
    So for now, I am off, to see wonderful prosperous things around me, to feel expansion, joy, have fun, be merry!!!
    I found this hilarious post in Quotes about being weird, hehehe. Today Iīll be a dog.

Love and hugs and barks too!!!

FoH