Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Somedays I see something I am sure I already read in the forum or hear from Abraham and is instant click!, like the clouds open after the storm and everything is so clear and fresh!!!

But you gotta start by creating a vibrational atmosphere

This puts all in place right now!
    Like...I donīt have the impulse to do much right now, I know everything is going great!.
    Ha!, I try to find words to rampage or choose or nothing!, thatīs odd, hehehe.

Love and Kisses

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I like to RELAX, "let it go let it go let it go (that could take a while) let it go, let it go..." - thatīs the way Abe phrased on the cruise... it was very impressive, I think they repeated that for minutes!

Me and Money vibe is still a work in progress, hehehehe, going up and down and up and up aaaand I hope even higher!.

Right now? I kind of decided a few days ago that I was going to stop for a bit with the thread because I was feeling to opossite of relief, hehehe, like I wasnīt really doing my homework manifesting what I need--wanted...... but it is not working so great, hehehe. Mind chatter Is like a boring monologue in a theater, gosh I just want out of the play right now!. (so do it)

I think what is getting me off center or upstream is a bit the time frame.... and I DO KNOW (ups not really otherwise I wouldnīt be feeling this tidbit of unease) I can just trust that everything is working out.......
    And it is. In so many things.... but...IB? can I have the money now? can you just open the gates like this precise moment? can you show me it is working? I want to feel sure, I want to feel ready, I think it is time to allow more, hehehehe.

So.... since what is working THE BEST! in all things lately is getting off the subject and go have fun that is exactly what Iīll do. hehehehe I am going to a concert.
    Guess what, a free concert!!! hahahahaha. life is so funny.

Um what if all I need manifests as easy as I do manifest fun things to do? or coffee-chocolate invitations? that is an interesting idea!. I like it!.
    I am writing this and I hear my mother complaining about.....money, and is so weird!, I canīt filter out.... ups going upstream hehehe, oooh I do really need to get out.
    See you later.

hugs and kisses!

Xio, again I want to assure you... you are doing SOO good
    Isnt it "funny" that we tend to be our own harshest critics? And in that, we donīt allow our vibe to really raise.
    In having our focus on what we should do better- we have the focus on the absence.

And that is EVERYTHING!!!!!
    (Elke, I hear you )

Dropping those oooold longtrained storys, letting them go go go go and just focusing on "what do I enjoy NOW?" "What is beautiful NOW?"

--appreciating, basking, being thankful... not with an ulterior motive, but because it FEELS good...
    Itīs actually soo easy and still, I slip. But isnīt training to be happy such an awesome training!!??

I am going to a concert.
    Guess what, a free concert!!! hahahahaha. life is so funny.
    you are an awesome attractor!!

I am a bit done right here and now with this thread as well.
    I am drawn right now more to dig my Vortex-version in the Multimillionaires thread... but I so wish to dance with you again, in time! You are such a joy to be with!

Thank you for this "dance", wonderful friend!

So I was kind of done here but right now I have this...JOOOOOOY, so Iīm back.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Dropping those oooold longtrained storys, letting them go go go go and just focusing on "what do I enjoy NOW?" "What is beautiful NOW?"

--appreciating, basking, being thankful... not with an ulterior motive, but because it FEELS good...
    Itīs actually soo easy and still, I slip. But isnīt training to be happy such an awesome training!!??

Thank you for this "dance", wonderful friend!
    And yes!!! training to be happy is awesome!!!!, itīs getting me to know where I change focus, itīs getting me to feel lighter, itīs fun, itīs intersting. I love it PoE!!! oh and thank you too for joining this weird dance, hehehehe.

So today I was about to close the pc, after posting in other thread and I got this need to post here.....

to... not sure what!!!! hahahaha just to tell about how good it feels to share the work I do, how much I love it when people look at it and "find" that energy I was feeling, or something else, hehehehe I love how easy it is to let my work go and enrich otherīs life.
    I love to do what I do, and thatīs it!, not sure why I felt the need to post that here.... I was having a different conversation in my head and it vanished, hehehehe.
    So, thatīs it,

have a fantastic day!!!
    Love and kisses everyone!

Joy joy joy!!

I love hearing and feeling it!! Thank you for literally sharing your joy... SO GOOD.