Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You had done "day 7", yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    Day 7

Good Morning!!!!!
    (...)

gosh I woke up in a roll, hehehehe.

Love and kisses and tons of money.

MUCH love to you, I so enjoy "working" on your side. You are INSPIRING.

hahahahahaahathen Day 8 it is, hahahahaha,

a lot of hugs and a wonderful day quickly going to the other thread.

lotsa hugs back!!

All you gotta do is chill out:
    Let go of control and chill out.
    Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 9

WHAT?

I want to dig what I want to do when I have the multi-million-Euros in my bank, or in my hands!
    I want to embrace the BIGNESS. I want to stop caring for what others think about this!
    I want to solely follow MY DREAM, my joyful, delighted, happy vision of being super-rich.
    I want to bask myself into delight of being surrendered into this desire. I want to allow ME.
    I want to solely focus on my heart, skipping, when I think of this load of money. This load of "convenience"!
    This load of materialized, manifested vibrational currency of BEING IN ALIGNMENT with who I dreamed myself to be.

ALLOWING ME.
    Being able to kick off the transformation of my houses and property.
    I enjoy walking through the retail-shops, and adoring the fantastic, beautiful artisan items.
    I enjoy CHOOSING so freely! I love discussing with those "who are in vicinity and a match".
    I love to co-create with those who are up to speed! I adore this fast TITITO interactions, that are highflying and delicious win-win-win-situations!
    I have the means, I have the funds, I have the CONVENIENCE to just decide.

I LOVE THIS EASY FLOW!

WHY?
    It is CONVENIENT! It feels so easy and flowing. Flowing, joyful luxurious convenience.
    Stopping the stuck, FLOWING. Convenient flow of the powers that create worlds!
    Lovable game of FLOWING the stuff. Flowing the delight. Flowing the love and the beauty. I flow them, I let my ideas flow and grow, in convenient ways. EASY. So deliciously EASY and smart and clear and free. Free flowing convenience. Easy.
    Ahhh, I LIKE THAT!!

Do you wanna be part of the system,
    that is requiring you to jump through hoops?
    Or do you wanna tap into the genius of the Universe-
    and make something BIG happen?

2015-07-26 San Francisco

You are creating something HUGE, and meaningful and satisfying and potentially extraordinary, you see.

And nothing less than that is good enough for the likes of who you are! You didnīt come as amateurs. You are masterful creators in an environment of superb exposure to contents who give you the ability to launch this rockets of desire!

And when you get hold of it, like you are- all are, here in this room, and you begin to deliberately build your emotional grid- -not for the purpose of building the framework for something that will come later, that will then satisfy you, but because the SCULPTING OF THE GRID is satisfying here and now, and will potentially even be more satisfying as it fills in.

Thatīs what we meant saying earlier: When you just stumble on, than you say "That was fun". But if you have thought about it and planned for it and found vibrational alignment with it and then watch the pieces of it come together-

-then itīs just
    triumphant, triumphant, triumphant!

The orgasmic qualities of your life just build and build and build as you come together with the power and the creativity of the allness that is focussed with you, here and now.

And THEN- your feeling of worthiness, your feeling of rightness,
    your feeling of goodness is just present all the time, and you just walk around radiating, and glowing, and uplifting others- and finding those, who are a vibrational match!

Abraham, Asheville 2011

Day 9

Yeaaaaah! Iīm here, I lost my laptop charger, hahahaha, I found it.

Well, I am ready to allow my path of least resistance, I love this, I love the sound of most abundance even more, the path of most abundance, the path of most fulfillment, it does sound like music to my soul.....
    I am ready to definitely allow my most fun, most adventures............ most ease and joy and well being!.

I am beginning to think that most of the perceived ups and downs are just part of the process, the bumps in the road of adventure.... and they are just minor stuff, just confirmation of where your vibration is.
    This gets me to confirm that of course I need to fine tune my vibration around money, but I will always be fine tuning something because as soon as I get it, as soon as I find the well being, the prosperity, the abundance aaaaaaaand money (donīt you forget IB, hehehehe I know I know, what matters is the why, but still I want it, keep the money coming!) I am aiming for, there is going to be a bigger dream in the horizon.
    Well time to allow the path of least resistance in. hehehehehe.

If this time space reality has the wherewithal to help you to identify a desire
    then this time space reality and all who are involved in it have the ability to yield to you,
    to reveal to you, to offer to you a steady trail, a path…
    a path that you must find a way to be the path of non-resistance.
    A path a steady, unfolding, delicious, comfortable, fun filled, winding, twisting, turning, adventurous, enjoyable, satisfying, fulfilling path.

Yesterday was a big day, or it feels that way right now, I went out to sell!!!!! and I did, and I now have a sales lady with some of my stuff and I know the flow is open now, I know things are moving faster and I am so ready to keep enjoying this unfolding!!!.
    So today I went to invest in some things I need to keep doing stuff to sell, yeah, but regarding that I did or not, I know abundance is flowing, ups.....I still keep waiting for my prosperity to come just from work.....um...... but I am opening up to receive it in any way the Universe wants to surprise, me!, yeah, and I am aware that money has been coming in from unexpected places for some time now!!!!....

So, letīs keep this going, letīs keep enjoying every day!.

I gotta go now, but Iīll come back later, this feels rush, this feels incomplete? um.... not really just rushed. time to chill.

SEe you later

Love and kisses

Still day 9

I love that when I feel good things flow,
    I love my friends.
    they are part, a large part of my prosperity. In a million different ways, I love it.
    I love that I walked so much today, it feels like my body is getting in sync with all this energy. This new energy.
    I love that I had a delicious chocolate, hot chocolate this morning and I still have another one for tomorrow, hehehehe.
    I love that I finished the procedures for the visa,
    I love that I got it with so much ease, and people were funny and nice.
    I love that my friends did that for me, friends that donīt even know themselves.... and decided that I needed a passport, without me asking.
    It sounds like IB doing some tinkering there.
    I love all the wonderful people I met while walking back home, I love to walk, I walked so much!, I feel so goood
    I love that I am so hyper I finished a lot of stuff today, and still have energy.
    I love that I feel so good about myself.

hehehhee and here it is, I have a bit more. Itīs making me think and feel even better.

And I leave it here because

You know what it feels like when you canīt make your mind about something, should I or shouldnīt I?
    That split energy is the most uncomfortable experience of all experiences.
    Split energy, wanting it and doubting it, that split energy, wanting it but not believing that I can have it, wanting it and resenting other people to have it, wanting it and feeling without it… that split energy.
    So then you often say to us with your words and with your vibration, - but Abraham isnīt it logical that if I want it and I donīt have it, that some part of me must be aware that I donīt have it-, and we say, yes, the part of you thatīs keeping you from getting it. (laughs)
    -But Abraham, I want it and I donīt have it, do you want me to look stupid?- …yeah,
    - Do you want me to pretend I have it when I donīt?-.... yeah,
    - Do you want me to act as if I have things I donīt have?......Yeees.
    We want you to find the feeling place of what you want, which means you got to find some way of conjuring it, but if you just stop beating the drum of not having it, that would be enough.
    You donīt have to proclaim things you donīt have, itīs hard on you on your society, but it would be helpful if you would stop pointing out whatīs missing all the time.
    Because when you are pointing out what is missing from your life that you want, you keep the whatīs missing active in your vibration and you prevent it from coming.
    So you got this push- pull going on or this pull -push thing going on,
    I want it…. but, so you call it, you prevent it, you call it, you prevent it, you ask for it, then you donīt allow yourself to see it
    And because you donīt allow yourself to see it, this are the words we really want you to hear, you sometimes donīt allow yourself to see it,
    YOU donīt allow yourself to see it, somebody else isnīt preventing you from seeing it, somebody else isnīt withholding it from you, someone else is not standing there as the obstacle that you made them out to be….
    Now we know how it feels that theyīre the obstacle because before they were there you didnīt feel so bad. Before you started tripping over them you didnīt feel so bad. But until you accept that you are completely responsible for your receptivity………

Isnīt this great???? I am working on really, but reaaaaally really taking responsability of my manifestation. Stop trying to put it on something, someone, anything else..... yeahl it feels good,

Iīll keep going tomorrow.
    This night? Iīll let it all sink in.

Until tomorrow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post

Isnīt this great???? I am working on really, but reaaaaally really taking responsability of my manifestation. Stop trying to put it on something, someone, anything else..... yeahl it feels good,

Iīll keep going tomorrow.
    This night? Iīll let it all sink in.

Until tomorrow!!!!
    I feel the same way, too!
    It feels SO intense and tangible, so clear! Bless you Xio for having inspired me to come here!

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 10

WHAT?

I want to dig what I want to do when I have the multi-million-Euros in my bank, or in my hands!
    I want to FEEL and exercise the awesome convenience of physical money. I want to feast on this tangible, delightful translation of my alignment with love, power, freedom and ease.

I want to be even more aware of the fact, that money is just a TRANSLATION of the vibrational currency/vibrational Vortex-version. I want to be even more clear in that.

When I go for eating out, I want to be aware of this, being a translation of the essences that I have activated.

When I hand money to my children, I want to be even more aware of this being a translation of the activated essences of love, closeness, flow and allowance.

When I purchase an amazing sportscar just for the fun, I want to be aware of the translation that this is the convenient, meaningful translation of the essence of allowing my awe to flow.
    Allowing my weirdness to run wild and to ENJOY it.
    Allowing my desire for bigness and boldness and moving FAST to flow.

Money is so convenient in this translation from thoughts to things, from essences to manifestations.

WHY?
    It is CONVENIENT!
    It is clear deep understanding.
    It is clarity of creation.
    It is KNOWING. It is clear stable certain CLARITY. I soooo like that!

What IS money?

HS:
    I want to know what the idea of money in itself, is.

Abe:
    Convenience.
    Because, you have VIBRATIONAL currency! That is what youīr really trading on. And so, money is just convenience!

HS:
    Itīs just the numbers?

Abe:
    Yah!

HS:
    This is it? Nothing more about money?

Abe:
    Well, not from our perspective!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017  What is Money? ✔️

ENERGY is so much more important (than money)
    and you have it at your fingertips-
    and you SQUANDER it!

from the clip
    Abraham Says To Make Money, Take Money Out of The Equation!!
    Sacramento Febr. 2013

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 11

WHAT?

I want to FEEL the inevitability of me, being rich. I want it to be not feeling as luck, bus as CERTAINTY. I want it to be certain, for me, normal, completely expected, really certain and sure.

I want it to be fully and wholly understood and expected by me. I want it to be JOYFULLY NORMAL.

I want to feel and expect and see that I keep attracting big abundance to me- because I feel my resonance, my resistancefree attraction of it. I want to skip and enjoy and be exuberant and extravagant as much as I feel inspired to, while it feels NORMAL. It feels sweet easy and normal, and just as the perfect, normal easy flowing thing.

WHY?
    It is is so sweet! It is powerful and inevitable and CERTAIN! It feels so clear and perfect and easy and NORMAL.

Ah, just as nature, endlessly normal, rightly, perfectly, free of resistance. Organically, joyfully, sweet, easy, lovely, GOOD.

Thank you life!

We want to remind you, that the desire that you hold as you point your self in the direction of this gathering, is a very powerful energy that actually is the momentum of the wave we where talking about earlier.

Your desire that you where born with,
    your desire that you goosed up in this interaction,
    in this life experience,
    has created a very powerful current, a wave that is relentless,
    that just keeps coming and coming so there is no urgency ever,
    its not like you are going to have any long standing opportunity
    to miss this boat, to miss this wave,
    it is a certain thing.

We can say to you, especially to those who are gathered here today that the desire you have held for a long time and the current that has amassed as a result of that and the willingness to participate and allow your thoughts to be guided and influenced a bit by us, and your sub sequential willingness to guide your own thoughts based upon how you feel,the new seed that was not planted within you today but we felt it coming into stronger position, so it is blossoming into a stronger way and you are going to feel the evidence of it as you move through your days and immediately days to follow.

You are in a place, and we can say it with certainty,
    you are in a place of understanding the importance the way you feel like you have never felt it before. And you are a body of people who understand it, like nobody or people on the planet have understood it before.

In other words you get it, we felt you get it, we knew you get it, we where there when you got it, we reveled when you got it, we are milking the fact that you did get it, we are exhilarated you got it, we are renewed because you got it- you now understand the importance of the way you feel and now you understand that everything in your world and all your physical senses are all about your ability to define in visceral literal physical ways what life really is,

it is a feeling experience,
    because it is a vibrational experience.

So you have done something that most never do: You have moved your experience from thinking into feeling, which means, from thought into vibration. Now, thought is vibration, but you are now doing it in a way that is more refined. It will be easier for you than it has ever been before.

You don’t know it- You have taken a quantum leap forward. You are not really understanding it yet, because the 30 days hasn’t passed. You are not really getting what we are getting- that you helped us to get, because you have not been residing on that HFD long enough for you to really understand the magnitude what has taken place here. (...)

There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have.
    There is nothing off limits to you.

And the step 4 part of this equation is you are now in a position, where you can begin to define with more clarity then you have ever defined before, and with more confidence you have been able to master before, and understanding, that you can reach for things that you have previously not even allowed yourself, or giving yourself permission to reach for.

You have the ability to cash peace upon this earth.
    You have the ability to help those not eating find food.
    You have the ability to help your planet in all ways
    you have been currently worrying about.

You have the ability to those who feel insecure
    to find their feelings of more security.
    You have the ability to have that vehicle you want.
    You have the ability to live in that dream house
    or find that partner you have been looking for:

There is nothing that is off limits for you.

Stamford Sept. 2013
    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks. Wake up with the attitude of appreciation!

Day 10 I think

I am having a wonderful time!. yeah, a bit of contrast here and there, oldstuff I am so happy to notice it doesnīt affect me much. The "much" is what I am taking focus off right now!.

I am having a wonderful time!, I...... well..... I have tons of things to do. And thatīs not exactly the thing I am happy about, although doing things I love makes me very happy. Yeah, ups a bit of a confusion here... letīs see. I am having tons of wonderful things to do. Money has started to come in and having it is ooooooh so conveeeeenient!.
    I notice that the fact that I feel money is coming into my life makes dream and believe easier, so time to dream and know things are always working out for me, no matter what the circumstances are. And I am sure all the focusing, the changing vibration, the keep changing focus every time I notice Iīm on a different path to the one I chose... all this is opening the money road, hehehehe.
    But every day my focus get better and better and better.

I am so happpy!!!!! who cares how or why it is happening!, I am enjoying it.

I now have to do tons of more necklaces, they are selling like fresh baked bread. Life feels great, and I did that! yeah, I love to have things to do, not that I didnīt......oooooooh....... a purpose in my doing!!! a direct energy, a focus on what I am doing, doing things I love, love what I am doing so much nothing else even enter into the equation....

hehehehehe. well, I feel happy, and I feel rich, and I know that starting to sell was so much easier than I thought of. No kidding a looooooot easier!!!, and faster!, so now to do more, or........ oh wait...... time to keep focusing on abundance, on money conveniently dropping at my feet, at my hands, in my bank account, coming in the mail, knocking at my door, calling me, texting me, hehehehehehe,

yeeeeeah the doing so much stuff is because I do love to do so much fun stuff..... the money is a wonderful convenient energy coming in my life by a lot of different avenues, and I DO KNOW that, yeah!!!
    So, what if, what if I keep enjoying this ride of having fun and just let money appear? wouldnīt it be even more fun? oh yeah.

Ummm...... great!, now that I know that I am moving and my job took-off.... I want money to show up, yes of course, from my work but in a lot of different ways too, surprising ways, fun ways, happy ways, hilariously adventurous ways, easy ways, miraculously ways which means wonderfully focused ways, hehehehe,

that would be a WHAT!!!

and WHY? oooooh yeah because it makes me laugh with happiness thinking about all the ways it can show up,
    because I loove the feeling of being a deliberate creator,
    because I love convenience,
    because I love to have fun
    because I love to share fun too
    Because I want it, yeah,
    Because.... I am a spoiled Universe Child, and I want it, hehehehehe I want it!!!!!

itīs fun. this is fun!

Have a wonderful day!.

I am going party tonight so I may be not be on tomorrow.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

lots of hugs and kisses and laughs!!!

Xio!
    I LOOOOVE that money and delicious projects are flowing in for you!!! Girl, you rock!
    Ahh, the ease of that, in that, isnīt that maybe the most sweet essence of abundance!? Or is it peace!? Or freedom, or power!? WISHING YOU SUCH AN AWESOME RIDE!!!!

This is the last post I will do before me and beloved Wolf take off to our rattle-the-ship-journey.

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 12

WHAT?

I want to look at THE AUTHENTIC ME! I want to stop telling the stories of "what is", and live and think as who I REALLY AM. This will be quite easy in the next time! And so, I want to DECIDE that this is my dominant intent, in the cruise-days that are coming:

Iīm going to live and -let live and ALLOW WHO I REALLY AM, in a way that I have never done before.
    I will not focus on any doubts or uncomfort, but solely AT WHAT I WANT TO SEE, and what feels as my bliss. Iīm going to follow my bliss! Iīm following the lead of who-I-really-am, and all my beloved nonphysical friends and beloveds.

I surrender into sources love.
    I surrender into the abundance and beauty and loving joy, that I REALLY AM.
    Ohhh, yes! I surrender into ease, love, delight, joy and delightful surprise! Ahhhh, THANK YOU, LIFE!!!

WHY?
    It is who I really am. It is the authentic me, and I have no intent to keep the lie on, further!

Where you ARE is the true deception

Guest:
    ... when it comes to my career ... . I don't even like to call it a career, because I don't feel at this point that I have a CAREER... .

Abe:
    That honesty thing is just going to kill you
    [audience laughter]. You've got tell-it-like-it-is-itis. [audience laughter]

G:
    I know. Yeah.
    [laughs]

A:
    Did you have someone up close to you that demanded,
    that you never offer any deception whatsoever?
    In other words, where did this
    over-eagerness to nail your foot to the floor come from? [long pause]

Well you know, you're onto something there, because what you're saying is, "It's important to me to present myself accurately." And so we would like to present yourself accurately
    from our point of view.

Because we want you to catch a glimpse of who we see you as. We know who you are as you came in! And we've seen what life has caused you to become. And we give our undivided attention to your vibrational escrow. And so do all of the resources of the Universe.

And if you don't turn your attention to what's in your vibrational escrow, you cause a splitting of energies that keeps your life from going the way you want to.

You've got to start looking at the Real You.

You've got to stop being so deceptive and looking dishonestly at the temporary you.
    You must start looking at the Authentic You.

And the Authentic You is over there in vibrational escrow. You see what we're getting at? -
    The Authentic You. The You that Law of Attraction is responding to most powerfully. That's why the stream flows as it does. [Pointing] You're over here. This is who You are! And you're uncomfortable, until the rest of you comes with it.

So why are you clinging so hard to the statistics that measure where you are, when the Authentic You is over there, with a career that is beyond description from your physical terms right now? You've got to start looking that way and start trying to define it.

And most of all you've got to stop feeling, that that's deception. Because where you ARE is the true deception. That's why it feels so bad.
    Not letting yourself be Who You Are, is the great lie you are telling, you see.

[huge audience applause] And there are so many disconnected people willing to help you keep that lie alive.

But you've come to a new awakening.
    You're beginning to SEE Who You Really Are. And you know, now you've seen it, you can't go back. You can NEVER resist going with the stream and feel good.

You just HAVE to go with the stream.
    So, that discomfort you feel isn't because you're telling a lie. The discomfort you feel is because you're beating the drum of where you are, and not letting yourself go with the Authentic You.

Abraham Hicks, Mexico Cruise, 4-12-07

Day 11

Wow, I am enjoying that PoE is going to the cruise a lot!!!!

Iīm going to focus on the abundance that feels boarding a cruise, yeah, I took one once, leaving from Barcelona, and it feels rich, and can you imagine it being for an Abe-cruise???? yeeeeeeah!!!

So much abundance in all aspects!!!

Money.... hehehehe why is it that I used to have trouble with pricing? yeah, or asking for money, or what it is owed? whatever it is, stop it now!.

Today I have to tell the client the price of the bracelet he so adoringly wants to gift to his oldest daughter, and I come in blank, hahahahaha I do the maths, take times into account all that and then, when they ask my brain goes blank. hehehehe happens in a lot of stuff.

Iīd love some input.....

How..... how do I change that story? what would be a better story? just writing it here feels a bit anxious? hehehehehe, yeah, fear, ol fear, why? whyohwhyohwhy??? hehhehehe, no matter why, what matters is what is the new story....
    Gosh it feels like Iīm doing something wrong putting prices, hehehehe, good news is I am so much better!, I did last week for the necklaces, and I learn to do things on the go, yeah, thankyouverymuch IB!!!!!
    So this too shall pass!,

Just need a bit clarity, a littlebidybit of clarity.

Maybe not right this minute (please do)
    Maybe..... maybe Iīll go out and enjoy plenty the day!!!! Maybe Iīll focus on having a wonderful Sunday!, yeah, feeling all this abundance, all this moving energy in my life!, I love it, how much enjoyable it is to have this "issue" how to put a price, than before right? yeeeeeeah!!! not that I am going to the old story, I just love where I am, I just love this kind of "trouble", hehehehe yeah.

See you later, I am off, changing clothes and going out.

having fun!.

love and kisses