Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: M&M Me and Money

day 12

a sunny morning!!!, yeaah!!!.

I am out, I did put the price on the work, hehehehe and right here right now, I am letting go my focus on "I charged less" or whatever, that sensation,
    so itīs going to be a working day today, ehehehehe, a little bit of forking emotions.

It is my intention today that I am focusing on my expanding joy everytime I got an oldstory twinge about prices, pricing, charging, asking for money, hahahahaha, yeah all of that. it feels awful saying it. Hehehehe so, we are going to just smile and remember that we are creating a wonderful new story, an abundant story, a confident story, a magical story, yeaaaaah.

letīs wait and see what incredible gifts the Universe has for us today!.

See you later

hugs and kisses

Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input ...
    Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling ….
    Money ... self esteem, worthyness
    Just last year I began to learn this lesson, when I had to calculate my fee on a self employed basis.
    Oh boy, I charged far less than others do for the same work. Why? I don’t know, old habit of being low-paid, low self-esteem and first of all, when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.
    You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Don’t forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance … dance, hihihi

Ups, I replied to your post of yesterday
    All good, you are fabulous

Hello Manakaname!!!!,
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post
    Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input
    Come play with us! is open after all we are all co-creators here somehow,

Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling …

Iīve been thinking a lot about the cruise and PoE and DH..... everytime I send bubbles of fun and light. I even printed the cruise schedule, hehehehe,

I did have a wonderful party night friday, and today Iīm out with some friends, tomorrow with others, that kind of abundance........ I wasnīt so used to, and I love it!!!

.......... when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.

Ohhhhh thatīs it, I think instead of focusing on what I am doing wrong, hehehehehe, as if we didnīt heard that one, donīf focus on what you donīt want... I am starting appreciating my work and my skills.... I think is something that would be of great transformation.

You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Don’t forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance … dance, hihihi
    Yes!!!! I am liking this!!! a lot, thanks for posting and it ties perfectly with todayīs post too..... Iīm still working on my focus there, I think part of the charging less is because I had this oldstoryfear of people not liking the piece, but that is asking for trouble, waiting for approval or something? I donīt want to go to deeply into that olīpool of old.
    So your input gives me a little push in the perfect direction..... yeah, start appreciating my work, and before others do honor their beauty, it would be lovely that I do, hehehehe.

Iīm smiling now, feeling preeeetty good!.

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

Day 14

Ohhh I was leaving and then, the parrots arrived, I love them!!!!

So here I am, I donīt know why, somewhere in my fun mind I made the connection of when I dream with parrots and money, so today I am doing the same with hearing the parrots, hehehehe,
    Imagine if every time I hear them more prosperity appears in my life!!!

Hahahahaha I love the picture!.
    I love that I am going out right after I shower, to receive the money for a few necklaces sold last week!!!!
    I love that everything is unfolding as I playfully asked in a post, what if there is someone out there who is waiting to sell my work?
    I love that I am experiencing more prosperity. Yeah and I donīt mean just because I am having more money, I love that I am having more money, and I feel a change in my perception of how things are....
    I feel..... well I havenīt reach the place of feeling rich... but I feel cared, I feel fine, I feel everything is working out for me, I know I have lots of stuff considered to be....a lot? richness? prosperity!!!, yeah, so I know life always causes you to want more, and I want more, hehehehe, but I do appreciate what is, I do know now I have great prosperity in so many ways!, I choose to live more in appreciation, in joy, having fun and feeling whole!

The parrots left, I am sure they went to find more money for me, hehehehehe.

Jokes apart, I love nature, I love how it is the best teacher, it is always moving, changing, regenerating, morphing, I love it, always growing, it doesnīt matter what. And I know Abraham says a lot "do you really want it all at once?" and I know nature doesnīt grow a tree in a day, but letīs be honest, if it start raining green expands in the lapse of three four days!!!! is not a month and all branches are brimmed with new leafs and flowers cover entire fields in days!!!!! so it can be fast, yeah I choose to acknowledge it can be that fast!. not all at once, (although, wouldnīt it be fun?)
    I love how easy it feels.
    I love that I am able to know how much better than what I thought I was I am living, makes sense? not sure is to ITV but it feels like steps up, oh yeah, and I like it, I love how much fun I am having now with synchronicity, with the strange happenings, with magic,
    I love the concept of magic, I know the magic is my focus but I havenīt reach that place where I can let go of the belief of magical stuff happening in my life, I love it.

So now I dooooo have to run hahahaha, or......let the time expand and accommodate to my highest good.... yeah, much better.

I find myself doing that a lot lately, saying one thing and noticing immediately how it can be said better, or ask for a better way for my world to work.
    I am practicing that now too with my money talk......oh yeah, (donīt tell anybody but I do talk so much OTVish stuff about it... time to cut it out)
    yeah.

I am off now, time to keep playing and focusing,

love and kisses, and tons of money