Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Day 19

I was having a very nice conversation with my IB, and I got a lot of insight, things I know of course but it felt different, too long, too foggy in parts to really tell here how it went but I think I came to the conclusion that Abrahamīs and any other guidance from NP or even from someone physical is like a book of instructions, yeah, you can read how to put the bookcase together and read it again and again but until you put your hands on the pieces and start doing it the book is just pages with instructions, pages wonīt build the bookcase, no, but it will be a lot faster if you know step by step how. After you build it oh everything changes.

So I know Iīve been reading (sort of, you know what I mean) the instructions about abundance and prosperity and then getting up and walking a few steps and......sitting to read again the whole thing, hehehehehe, yeah so maybe I take little actions here and there and maybe they are not so little and that is why things are getting better and better....
    Still, there is a huge gap in between here and over there. Not so huge I know, I know. It was fun last night this kind of pin-ponning with Source, me telling stuff like that and feeling lots of ideas? answers? not sure but soothing my emotions, like it doesnīt matter where I am Source sees me as ...lovable, hehehehe.
    I felt love and coziness.... I was feeling so good and then I went to sleep a bit more and overslept. hehehehe.
    I asked and talked for a long time..... I know itīs time to just get up and put everything together, I can do it, I am doing it, thing is now I am doing it with this feeling of it is time, everything is coming together beautifully.....again, hehehehe so maybe I put another bolt in the bookcase!!! itīs coming together!!!
    So.... not worrying bout the hows right now, because I have the manual, the instructions are perfect, just allowing all this to move freely in my life and build the dream I have.
    I asked too about winning the lottery and I got the "well first buy the ticket", hahahahahhaa yeah I do that I ask without any moving forward action involved, hahahhaa, and still things come my way, how beautiful is that!!!
    I am working on believing more is showing in my life, more abundance, more happiness, more money, more health, yeah, and just changing that bit, things will change.
    I asked about people I am around and about their money situation being a bit like mine, or like mine a few weeks ago, and beliefs and blockages and family histories, and I had this clear idea and I know Iīve read it, (but when you get this moments, it stops being something you read, it becomes....real) that it doesnīt have to do with any blockage, or oldstory, it has to be with activating everyday the same energy, and of course having similar results.
    I know Iīve been doing a good work, I know, I felt it last night and I appreciate this feeling greatly.
    Now, is time to focus on really activating my new story every day, every time I feel it, in every situation that surrounds me.....So I am starting with something that doesnīt have (apparently) to do with me, Iīm now seeing my friends and family different, I am now stopping with the "ooh poor how little money" train and just outright believing they, I, everybody can focus better!!!!
    I am changing my..behavior? no, more like my reactions to them too, because I caught myself a couple of times feeling frustration and some anger..... now, that is exactly what activates my reality those feelings, and now I am changing them not because of others, but because I do deserve better, hehehe and it feels much nicer!

And Iīll keep practicing how does it feel to have the convenience of great sums of money in my life, and allowing it.
    How does it feel experimenting freedom so easily... like yeah letīs go out to eat anytime you want (hahahaha I donīt need money to do that)
    How does it feel when you just know you have everything you want and more?.
    No worries, no rush, no angst nothing less than ease and flow, and fun, and serenity and focus on what I want to build or live, or where do I want to go...
    yeah, so time to practice the feelings more, and a bit more and a bit more.

Letīs allow the manifestation to be greater!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Love and Kisses

Day 21

Today I feel frisky,
    Today I feel so alive and ready
    Today I feel like going out and I will,
    I feel this energy, this abundant energy and happiness.
    I love this feeling of "yeah!! things are working out for me!"
    I love this knowing that the universe has my back

but most of all, I love knowing that it is my choice, I can choose, I can choose feeling vibrant or dull
    I can choose feeling savoring all this richness in life or seeing it as insipid.
    I can choose, I choose vibrant, richness, savory, loving,
    I can chooooooose, I know, I love it,
    I can choose to know I can do it,
    I can choose to want, I want it, I want this and I can have it
    I choose to know it is already done,
    I can relax, life is moving to where I am looking, and I am looking to this wonderful energetic, vibrant, exhilarating life right now!!!

Love and kisses!!!

Day 22

Today I feel excited, not sure about what, but I know it is exciting, hehehehe,
    Today I feel....not rushed, no.... is more like wanting to do so much,
    Today I feel energetic!!! vibrant, yeah
    and today I donīt care if others say I am being hyperactive, hahahahaha, yeah so what, can you imagine energy without motion?
    So today I feel like enjoying the day and letting all my dream come in!

Yes I am in a bit of a hurry and yes, I havenīt talked about me and money. And it is all right, I am fine tuning my vibration and letting all find itīs way. the best way. I am kind of enjoying my energy and letting it permeate all areas of my life!!!

I feel so fine today.

Love and kisses and Iīll come back later.

Day 23

Good Morning!!!!

I wake up and it wasnīt raining, it didnīt look like it was going to rain, it didnīt feel like it, and I sit here and what???? it rains, hahahaha I so love it, what a bueaaatiful good morning back from Life!!!.

So I just received an email about a course about money about making instead of earning, hehehehe and that is what I was thinking when I open my eyes, yeah, I want money to come easily, I want money to flow effortlessly, I want it to be a contributor to all the things I do, I want it to be fun, hehehehe.

And I didnīt even read the article, or course or whatever. I just thought how fit to what I was thinking right?

Well yesterday I manifested a course.... a free course on energy on focus on putting the divine before anything we do. (she calls it the creator)
    I wasnīt even looking for anything!!!! but I asked IB and seems like a good idea.
    It was very nice to meet all this new people, people I feel like Iīve known from ages, interesting right?
    Itīs friday evening, saturday and sunday the whole day.
    Now I am off to bathe and have breakfast and run.

It feels like luxury you know? yeah!!!!! yeah, that is exactly the conveniences I want money for. To go wherever I want to, study whatever I feel like, eat in all the great restaurants, buy beautiful comfortable clothes, ooooh or have them made!!!!!. stuff like that!!!

Oh and the day before, I went to this little shop from two young girls, they made custom clothes and is such a nice place!, and I saw the last name of one and she is the niece of a dear friend!!!!!!! wow, so many hugs and laughs.
    I love this bits of life so much.

So of I go, shower and breakfast and to my reunion with crazy new friends, yeah, focusing on guidance, divine, all things I love to talk about.

Love and Kisses and a wonderful weekend

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Dearest friend Xio
    I love how joyfully playfully easily you feel!
    THANK YOU for being!

I want to play here again on your side, while it feels so satisfying and abundant to have so many other beautiful avocations around me right now, also.
    Sending you a BIG hug, with BIG love!

Eeeeeeelkeeeeee!!!!

Yeeeeah!!! so good to play again here with you!!! hehehehe you radiant one!, oooh this is going to be fun. Rest and enjoy coming back home, hug your kids and your dogs, hehehehe!

Letīs money play in our life with more joy and ease.
    Letīs have tons of fun doing it.

Today I feel like having fun, I feel like focusing on all this money that is in my vortex,
    Today I fell like having fun enjoying all this money in my here and now,
    Today I choose to acknowledge that I can have whatever I ask, yes, asking not with words but with emotions, how I feel,
    and I choose to remember, is not exactly about money, the Universe has a million ways to deliver it.
    Today I therefore choose to ask with my sensation of everything is possible,
    what if it is more than possible to visit my friends? and see all the cars and remodeling in PoEīs home? and sit and laugh and enjoy the flowers and some bread from the pastry shop she loves!!! (Iīll go visit you youīll see.)
    what if I can go visit Treelotus and collect leafs to do tinctures and sit in her new deck drinking the chocolate I brought? hahahaha
    I know, too specific, but it gives me so much joy just to think about it, and I guess it is because I can feel it possible!, isnīt that a great jump? oooh it is, life is delicious!

Letīs have a wonderful Sunday!,
    Letīs feel so abundant we can smile just because, others wonīt know why we are smiling all the time, but feeling abundant, feeling money flowing conveniently free in our life is marvelous, is fun, is sooo nice how canīt we not smile? hehehehe

Oh hugs and kisses everybody

I have no idea which day it is, for me!

what if I can go visit Treelotus and collect leafs to do tinctures and sit in her new deck drinking the chocolate I brought? hahahaha
    I know, too specific, but it gives me so much joy just to think about it, and I guess it is because I can feel it possible!, isnīt that a great jump? oooh it is, life is delicious!
    Whyyyy would anything you enjoy be too specific???

Letīs speed as long as it feels fantastic! And in the moment it feels as a bit too much, letīs take a nap!

THAT IS THE ZEST OF LIFE, wonderful beautiful abundant friend!!
    I donīt want to write in iffy terms, so I phrase it this way: I love to visit you, or tree, or WellBean! You all are so in my Vortex. And when Iīm there, in your place, I will bake German Torte for you!

This feels so certain.
    So wonderful.
    It feels abundant.
    It feels CERTAIN.

Humans have not been really clearly aware
    that just by knowing that they want something
    that they can have it.

Because most humans are realists.
    They want to only call what is real what has already manifested.
    We call that regurgitation.

Abe Seattle Aug. 2012

Day 000

Hahahaha yeah! letīs jump days and play, hahaha after all we are always focusing, we are always doing process, we are having fun!.

Today I feel very energetic, I really donīt want to write a lot, I want to jump and enjoy the prosperity I feel now.
    I feel like Iīm moving with this dance of life, of abundance, of ideas and yeah, money too. (because is a money thread, hahaahahaha)
    Because money is part of the movement, is part of the exchange of energy, yeah!!!!.
    So letīs dance and have a party!, oh yeah, it can be a bit because I feel my feet so good!. the leg is feeling good, feet firm and flexible, I can move the whole range!!!, wow. So I want to dance. I am ready, I moved on, I am whole and healthy and prosperous, my creativity awaken, my fun and happiness expanded, oooh this feels great.
    I feel so energetic and I know. I know everyday things are better and better, and it is wonderful, whatīs next?
    I want to do so much!,

I want German Torte!!!! I want my coffeee!!! I want to sit in Treeīs new deck and breathe!, I want to sit with PoE and watch the boys play with the cars while we chat and laugh!!!!. I want to visit Venus and go in her wonderful trips!.
    I want to finished my paintings, some angels, I stored for ages in their beginning state!!! I want to go out and stay in, hahahahaha.

I am going to breathe and enjoy the energy and ask, ask for the best thing I can focus on first, yeah!!! Let IB move, take the first step, guide my steps.

Oh gosh, this energy feels so expansive, hehehehe.

Iīll see you later I have to move. physically, hehehehe.

Love and kisses

Xio!

Wouldnīt that be nice!
    Glowing from the inside out.
    Getting out of my own way sooo much.
    Being certain about the possibility of EVERYTHING that I desire.

Iīm getting there!
    I love realizing how many resistances I have when Iīm meditating!
    It feels soooo good to "let it go, let it go, let it go, let it gooo...." (Abe)

I so love letting it go.
    I so love to let my cork raise!
    I so love my desires.
    I so love to love.
    I so love to be EASY.
    I so love to float along and know, that the path of least resistance TRAINS me into even more ease.
    I so love the ease.

I so love Abeīs wisdom.

Once you are able to achieve and consistently maintain
    your personal alignment,
    a great deal of money will flow into your experience

Once you are able to achieve and consistently maintain your personal alignment, a great deal of money will flow into your experience (if that is your desire).

Do not let others set the standards about how much money you should have— or about what you should do with it— for you are the only one who could ever accurately define that.

Come into alignment with who-you-really-are, and allow the things that life has helped you to know that you want to flow into your experience.

Excerpted from the book “Money and the Law of Attraction”.

Day.....Now

Is still dark, so quiet, so nice and the white cat does know what he wants, yeah, petting, infinite petting, hahahahaha.
    And I love this Elke!!!! Iīm working on it too, yeah, I like the feeling of this, it reads so great!.

Glowing from the inside out.
    Getting out of my own way sooo much.
    Being certain about the possibility of EVERYTHING that I desire.
    So, for today that is what I choose!!! yeah, getting out of my own way, hehehehehe, I love it.

Alignment, yeah, bathing in our own light! sounds marvelous!

I am allowing money in now, I know I have things to fine tune, hehehehe, getting the road ready for the millions manifestation, but holly frogs, things feel so unfolding lately!!!!

I am going out of town this weekend and I feel great, and I say this because I know the money is here somehow!!, (the somehow sounds like me trying to sink the cork to the bottom hehehehhe) But I have this feeling of absolute trust. I know everything is all right, and I want to go, so I asked and it is given.

Can it be as simple as that? I know for certain that now, I feel great saying things like this, I feel them true, I am not "trying to convince myself", I simply know.
    And I love it, it is so given that I have free transportation back and forth, hehehehehe and two options of a place to stay, yes, you heard that right, not one, TWO.
    So my IB knows the way, and now, my work is to get out of the way, hehehhee, yeeeeeeees!!!!
    I love how my heart feels so at ease, in general,
    I love how sure I feel about my dream home, about my trips, about.....happiness!, yeah well happiness is easier because is a choice right?
    oh oh ooooooh wait, and what if everything is just a choice????

hehehehhee.
    So nice to talk here,
    So good to feel so good!,
    So wonderful that now, I am not just "working to feel better" now I am witnessing, living my manifestations, yeah yeah I know, we are always doing that, I know, so let me find a better way to say it.
    I am now manifesting more the things I really want, nicer, bigger, more prosperous, more loving, more........light and happy stuff!.
    oh yeah and it feels like ease, my heart feels so in peace!.

Yes, so today I am focusing on....allowing greatness in, getting out of my own way, hehehehehe.

Love and Kisses!!!!