Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

I'm very glad things in my post resonate with you, and I'm very glad to be acquainted with your enthusiastic, cheery energy on this board! Such a sweet thing to be able to find happy posts to read and enjoy! I bask in the high energy!

Dear FoH, I hope you don't mind if I add my own bits here in your thread, and I'm hoping that what I add here doesn't throw you off your own path! But I'm inspired to a desire to go over my own money/abundance path, alongside of yours!
    I'd like to make a list of questions I can ask myself that have helped me or are helping me climb UP in my vibrational setpoint around Abundance. I'm also writing here, not just in a private journal somewhere, in case it helps you or someone reading this, as well!

How do I really feel about money?
    Can I imagine feeling GREAT about money?
    How do I feel that my higher power feels about money?
    How do I feel that money feels about me?
    When I think of having lots of money, how does it really feel? Am I anxious about that? Do I have only good feelings around that, or are there some feelings I need to raise and shift upward? Do I feel it's ok for my soul to have money? Do I feel that I will do well with having lots of money?
    If not, what processes can I use that might help me shift upward on this thought/feeling?
    Do I think that I'm worthy of having money (even if not everyone has money)?
    If not, what processes can I practice, what new thoughts can I think and feel, to help me feel that I'm worthy of having money?
    How does it FEEL to have plenty of money coming in?
    My wealthy, abundant life is different-looking than anyone else's abundant life~ do I worry that I'll end up like people I've heard about or people who are famous in the media for living a "rich" life that is unappealing and empty to me? I don't want to spend every day getting my nails done or shopping at the stores~ am I worried anywhere inside me that I might end up like that, bored and drifting aimlessly on currents of money?
    If so, how can I effectively shift that thought upward into better feeling emotions?
    How would it feel to have the abundant life that suits me perfectly?
    (I don't have to go into details of what I'll buy or have in my life, I just have to focus on how it FEEEEELS to live with the understanding that I have real abundance and security, a life full of freedom and opportunity and vision to create a great life for myself!)
    Do I believe that I deserve and can have this wonderful, ongoing abundant life?
    (If not, I can work on shifting that feeling upward into better feeling emotions, little bit by little bit.)
    Do I believe that the universe can continually bring me new desires, without letting go of the things I'm really enjoying?
    What does it FEEL like, to have the universe continually bringing me new desires, without my having to let go of the things I'm enjoying NOW?
    Do I believe it's possible to have all that I want in life?
    (If not, I know how to work on feeling better~ just reach for feelings of relief, feelings that feel slightly BETTER!)
    What does it FEEL like to have all that I want? What would it feel like to live that way as a 'natural, normal, everyday' thing?
    How would it feel to see great abundance and joy in my life, continually renewing itself in abundant amounts, and to feel that 'this is perfectly natural, normal, no big deal, this is the way life is meant to be, of course!'?
    How does it feel to look at something new and wonderful and fun and very cool and totally right for me, and to KNOW that I will have it, soon??
    How does it feel to know that this is the way I am meant to live my life, and there's nothing 'special' or unusual about it?
    How does it feel to fully KNOW that the universe supports me and has my back and goes all-out to help me thrive, at all times?
    How does it feel to be very easy and blase when I see money continually pouring into my bank accounts, bigger and bigger amounts?
    How does it feel to be very sure, secure and confident of abundance coming to me, in any resource I need or want? ~ (If I need Euros, I get more than enough Euros. If I want pumpkin seeds, I get more than enough pumpkin seeds. If I want American dollars, I get more than enough American dollars. No matter where I go or what my circumstances are, the things flow to me that I need and want, and they flow to me constantly, without stopping!)
    Can I imagine vividly and realistically (and BELIEVE it) how it feels to live that abundant, secure, confident, perfectly-balanced life?
    Am I ok with where I am now, in my beliefs, or do I need to let go of any split energy that subtle feelings of "I should be doing better than this!" might be giving me?
    Can I trust myself, my IB and Source/the Universe to bring me the very BEST thing for me, at all times?
    How does it feel to always, always trust the U completely to bring me the very bestest, most magical conditions and circumstances and experiences and STUFF, inner blessings as well as physical blessings?

What questions do you like exploring around the subject of money/abundance? What helps you shift your money mindset upward?

Hello!!!!! oh please letīs play!!!! I am having so much fun right now with the questions, I mean some of them hit the nail on the head, (I donīt think the saying goes likes that ups) I am going to go over them

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post

Dear FoH, I hope you don't mind if I add my own bits here in your thread, and I'm hoping that what I add here doesn't throw you off your own path! But I'm inspired to a desire to go over my own money/abundance path, alongside of yours!
    I'd like to make a list of questions I can ask myself that have helped me or are helping me climb UP in my vibrational setpoint around Abundance. I'm also writing here, not just in a private journal somewhere, in case it helps you or someone reading this, as well!

How do I indeed!!!! I love it, and then I worry about it and then I am so mad at it, and I love it yeah love-hate I guess, Iīll explore that a bit today.
    Iīll play and go about changing my vibration about that. I loveeeeee it!!!!. thanks Christine!!!

How would it feel to have the abundant life that suits me perfectly?
    (I don't have to go into details of what I'll buy or have in my life, I just have to focus on how it FEEEEELS to live with the understanding that I have real abundance and security, a life full of freedom and opportunity and vision to create a great life for myself!)
    I woke up a bit ago thinking along those lines, interesting right? and started daydreaming a bit and then remember "go general, go general" and just basked in the sensation of freedom, of time for the things I love to do, of moving, and a general sense of ease and happiness, I think for me, what I want to feel and make it a vibration constantly in my life is ease, everything is all right, life is flowing in love and beauty, and I am happy, so happy is contagious.

My wealthy, abundant life is different-looking than anyone else's abundant life~ do I worry that I'll end up like people I've heard about or people who are famous in the media for living a "rich" life that is unappealing and empty to me? I don't want to spend every day getting my nails done or shopping at the stores~ am I worried anywhere inside me that I might end up like that, bored and drifting aimlessly on currents of money?
    Ohhhh that made me laugh so much!!!! I instantly looked at my nails and I canīt even remember last time I did that!!! I think I can count the times with the fingers of one hand, hahahahaha. Never occurred to me, I like the idea of how my wealthy, abundant life is different looking than anyone elseīs abundant life.

How is it different? yeah I like the question and I can see a lot of things in my mind.

I am sure it would be very difficult to get bored or drift aimlessly, there are so many things to do!!!! so many journeys to take and we can do so much good too!, not focusing on that yet because I am working on letting abundance in for me, and then.... yeah a little bunch of oldstorybeliefs there to soothe.

So I love this so much!!!! Iīm printing the questions and playing!!!
    Letīs all play!!!

Love you dear Christine!!!

have a fantastic day, evening, night!!!!

Still going through "Money and the LoA" book, and few questions i find very useful. I havenīt go much further than

Sounds so innocent right? well really focusing on it, it-is-not-simple!!! I am happy to announce that I am ready to do it and change my vibration!!!!

I am posting it all, all the feels, and how I am doing the work, thatīs all it is, awareness. For me ( I mean, now, this time in my life) is a gift to notice this tidbits, it doesnīt feel like going into the oldstory is more noticing how sometimes I kept that active deep inside, and now it is time, time to move up.

Here it goes then, first things Iīve been doing with the whole pivoting-and other modalities very much like pivoting for me- and this questions, and focusing on a much better, happier vibration with my friend Money.

Iīve been practicing the feeling of “wow how cool money is” and then a few strange oldstory beliefs have come up, more like sensations you know, the one that hit me first was shame when I have it. You know, a little nagging minivoice saying things like oh no they going to know I have money, thatīs not good, we arenīt supposed to…. And I can see some of my friends (a lot of them, my artists friends), and some family members and kids, kids in the street. Yeah, I am working today on that.

Now I am practicing this sensation of pride, oh yeah I have money with me, I like it, we are pals, I am proud to go out and have a great time, I am proud of our relationship, hehehehe.

Itīs fun to do this kind of “process”, it doesnīt feel like work at all I can simply notice with more fun and ease places where it will serve me to focus on a different vibration.
    Now we are vibrating in thriving!!!

Hugs and kisses!!!!!

FoH

Is a beautiful morning

Well, Iīve been reading the "Abundance" thread and the Money and LoA, and.......right now I am in this relaxed state it is wonderful.

The day is gorgeous, I love the abundance of light we have, I love the mornings, watching the sun play through the mango leafs, Iīve abundance of green too, plants, fruit plants!!!!!!! isnīt it wonderful? a Mango, bananas, a lime, a peach, oh yeah!!! right now, all of them are just green, so many different greens!.

I wake up to an abundance of playful companions, three cats that are not mine, but they donīt know that, hehehehe, the youngest one loves to play hide and seek, and munch my hand.

I woke up to a delicious aroma of coffee, I have this nice mornings!!! I love the abundance of well being I wake up to!.
    I can hear the birds singing, I love to answer to a particular family, hehehehe I donīt know why but I can do that sound, I heard them yesterday as I was in the shower it was fun.

I can hear the construction workers, I can feel the chill of the winter morning (donīt laugh at my 10°C friends from really cold places, hehehe) I love a bit of cold weather!.
    So much abundance around me, I love it!!!!

Today I am focusing of all this abundance I have and feeling appreciation for it, I am practicing the feeling of appreciation oh yeah!!!!

have a fantastic abundance day!!!

We bought a big ticket item to big-ticket items and I found myself feeling uncomfortable. I'm not sure why I felt so comfortable actually. I knew it was time to work on shifting my vibration around having these things that I couldn't afford before!

I notice yesterday how Iīve been taking classes all over and paying for them!!!! and how I am going out to lunch or for coffeeīs so much, even inviting friends! so, that means money is always coming to me and circulating in my life, how about that?

I spent some time over the weekend writing a letter to the universe and it was fun!!! I kept writing and talking to the universe while I was sleeping, that was even more fun.
    But I am a bit tired today and choose to relax and let go of any effort in all fronts. And then I just had this thought that this is probably the vibration I am looking for, relaxation, ease, easy.... yeah if Iīd already have all the money, all the things hehehehe would I be "focusing" so much on it? nope, I wouldnīt, not as much, so even if I am not doing any process today, it is probably the best "process" ???? hehehe kind of makes sense.

Letīs have a fantastic Monday!!!!

How do I REAAAAALLY feel about money?

Ha! Today I said I wasnīt working, doing processes, focusing; yeah right!!! Hahahaha, nope, someone called me to buy a
    pendant, and…….. I went down my price and offer her a payment plan even when no
    one asked for it!!!!! It dawned on me I do that a lot. Hahahaha how can I call this
    relationship with money? Am I cheaping it? how do I really feel about money? not enoughness? ooooh, I felt so bad the moment I hang up!,
    and then just felt like a deflated balloon, yeah, it left, the feeling of oooh#$% t, I actually am happy to notice it this quickly, the old story, reaction, whatever it was, this tells me where I am and I can now start practicing different feelings, and vibrations obviously.

So I appreciate it all very much, I appreciate it because money is coming home, hehehe, I appreciate it because it is easier to focus now on how I really want it to be. yeah, and I am very happy I made a sale!!!!!! oh yeah! keep the energy coming Universe I like it.

I posted earlier, then decided to change my focus and guess what, (I do believe it has to do with changing the vibration around it) my client called again and said she really wanted the pendant, it was funny, because she told me she called the hair salon (or something like that) and she canīt believe the prices for coloring or something and blahblahblah, some things, money, too much blahblahblah, and that at first she thought my piece was too pricey and now she said my work is art and she is very excited to get it for such a low price.

Wow, maybe I can relax and let my IB price all my work, sounds good, just get into the vortex and then ONLY THEN think or act on it.

And well it was my intention NOT to focus much on anything and I still maintain that my IB is a funny being and itīs thinking is funny to play and do the opposite!, I did a lot this morning in the studio, this sell too, I had a client for the evening, and then a sister came home and I focus again on the money subject. Not going on the story, is not even my story (anymore) just sharing how I am having this feeling of happy, yeah I am happy I do what I do and also, I notice I donīt effort as much as other people, and it doesnīt have to do with them having money or not, some of this people are wealthy and a bit more, hehehe. And I choose, I choose what i want to do!!! like I was already rich, hehehehe, and now I say "no thank you that business doesnīt feel good for me" so easily!!!
    Maybe wealth has to do with how you feel?
    I feel like I have space and time and things come to me easily and I am very happy that i donīt have to do things I donīt like to do. Itīs a bit difficult to explain.
    I just had this sudden feeling of ease, of feeling happy I am me, I have this life, I can choose yeah.

Well, that was it, I thought it was interesting to share.

Happy Monday!!!!

Happy Monday, FoH!
    I believe that building up a state of deep appreciation, where I take time to savor my moment more often during the day, is a big key toward allowing the money&abundance to flow! So, I've been starting the building of that Savoring attitude, and want to continue to build it~ shift the momentum toward Deep Appreciation as a state of being!
    I've seen through the examples of others and through my own experience how this brings in many wonderful things, including an easy, continuous flow of money.
    Also, it makes life so much more FUN, and richer in every way! More color, more vibrancy, more opportunity in the air!

I've gravitated naturally toward Feeling how it would feel to BE wealthy, to live in that world and be comfortable there, it feels totally natural to be living in the lap of luxury...! The big items we bought, I've already gotten used to them in an appreciating, relaxed way, I'm glad these material things in our lives for us to enjoy. I can enjoy them and Feel how it feels to be living in wealth and ease.

I did that so much, today out of the blue I got the opportunity to have lunch at a very famous, upscale restaurant, well known locally for its quality, history and beauty. Quite expensive, but my meal was paid for, so I was free to enjoy the ambience of wealth and quiet, soothing, peaceful luxury all around me!
    The combination of money, tranquility and taste were potent and very welcome! I enjoyed myself enormously!!

(There was a cozy fire in this fireplace, today, and there is now a lovely, period-accurate yet cushy sofa facing the hearth. My favorite moment of the day came when I found my dear old friend waiting very quietly in front of the fire, savoring a peaceful moment of their own.)
    Savoring~

Have a glorious, abundant, appreciating night, dear Xio, and thank you for this thread!

Thank you for playing and sharing so much!!! Iīve discover another great source of abundance and it is here, in this forum!!!
    It is like a mine of gold of good sensations and emotions and feelings and processes.
    I was reading some threads yesterday and I was enthralled with the sensations one gets just reading them!!! all the love, and richness, and well being, is contagious, oh even the smells of cookies ( PoE?) Then I came and read your post and even though is not very cold (not cold at all) here I could sense the fireplace and most of all, somehow your post grounds me in a feel of expansion, thatīs it, this forum is a mine of clarity and focus!!!

It makes it so much easier to find the feelings I want!.

I did have another wonderful night, I kept "reading" a letter of all the wonderful things that are happening right here, right now, itīs funny because I donīt remember all that I said, just the overall sensation of expansion, and colors, swirling beautiful colors.

So today I choose to see the world around me the same, in that state of appreciation, and I guess it is like when you talk with your friends, sharing how many wonderful things are happening in your life, yeah, I can keep the talk going, about how much I appreciate this freedom, this ton of possibilities and the joy, the happiness in me, around me.

I am noticing how much ease Iīve been feeling lately and most of the time I shift my attention away from oldstories effortlessly

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post

Have a glorious, abundant, appreciating night, dear Xio, and thank you for this thread!

For a time, feathers were my obsession, I found them everywhere, even in my bed (umm...funny) I collected them, I even made a pair of intaglios with a print of some feathers I love them. thanks so much for sharing it!!!

Have an incredible Tuesday!!!!!

Love and kisses