Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

I love the morning light so much!, this golden light that is gradually letting us see the world with more clarity!.
    I love to sit here, this time of the day, there is so much abundance everywhere!!!, there is a humminbird flying outside the window and the parrots just left the palm tree, I can still hear them in the distance.

There is a richness of sounds, the morning sounds are very unique, the rhythm is increasing, a lot of beings are waking up, and getting their bearings.
    It is so beautiful!!!! I love the sounds, the colors, and this sensation of being part of a wonderful universal melody.

I can hear now an airplane passing by, can you imagine all the places you can go? I think of so many places, so many cultures!!!! life is full of variety, of richness!!! just outside my door, each step I take I see abundance, imagination, creativity, emotions, colors, sounds!!!

I love this morning time where I wake up new.

I love my morning coffee, my time reading and-or writing here, I love this moments really. I love the feeling of everything flows, life is beautiful. I can relax, I can enjoy, i can feel the exhilaration of being here.

I love your rampage, Xio!

I've been taking more moments to savor intensely the present moment, 'using my right brain more', so to speak. Life becomes very beautiful when I grab up those moments more often, especially when I've been taking time to also release resistance in other ways, since resistance is not all going to leave just because you keep petting the cat. I've mentioned on the forum, there was a time in my past where I stayed mostly ITV for about two years, blissful and maintaining that bliss, but the main areas in my life actually got WORSE during that time, because I had so much resistance built up in me, so many limiting beliefs!
    My time of feeling unconditional love worked better for me than the bliss period of my life, though it was a shorter span of time (and it wasn't a fast improvement, taking months, sometimes years to get things improved when I was within the state of Unconditional Love). Yet, the unconditional love opened up my vibration a little, and the ripples of that spread long after I stopped being in that state.
    What was the difference? Offhand, the first thing I can see is that during my blissful years, I was often believing that just feeling the bliss was 'enough', and I shouldn't expect (COULDN'T expect) anything more. A feeling of, 'God wouldn't give me more than this bliss, why would I be so ungrateful as to ask for more than this blissful feeling?'
    But when I was in my unconditional love phase, I was just feeeeeling love, giving it and believing that "God will give me blessings because I'm being love in the world".
    Belief was and is the key. Just as I've noticed in other aspects of my LOA journey, belief has to have its say. Belief CAN trump being in the vortex, for me, I lived that experience for myself! When I found out about LOA, I saw how important belief was, how powerful my beliefs were in my life, shaping what could come to me, and how important it was for me to lift those beliefs up out of limited, low-vibrating emotion/thoughts. I was born with a cheerful nature, but it wasn't enough on its own for me. I had to lighten and brighten my beliefs, as well!

I knew that if I first took the baby steps and changed my beliefs about what God would allow me to have, I could then start believing (with baby steps!) the belief in my OWN power to allow-in what I want!
    Especially about MONEY!!!!

Now, I'm on the cusp of seeing what can happen when I combine positive Belief with good feelings!
    When I was new to Abe, an Abe friend of mine said that she could feel her overall vibrational setpoint crystallizing at a higher level~ meaning, she was expecting better things, overall, not just in certain areas of her life. She was getting rid of old, limiting beliefs at her foundation, and Allowing-in wonderful new things. Soon after, I saw her life dramatically improve, and improve and improve, and continue to improve to this day! It was a thrilling thing to see!

I thought it was all very beautiful, and wanted very much to get to that point!
    I'm feeling that crystallization happen, now, and it's so wonderful to focus on!!
    Yes, more money has been coming in! Yay!

My goal is to change my mindset about abundance in such a way that it will always flow in generous amounts to me, without stopping from that point on! It would be no fun to win the lottery only to be bankrupt a handful of years later. I want it to be able to continue to flow into my life in large amounts, more than I could ever use!
    I'm in a situation now where I don't have to worry about money~ that's a big step up from how things have been for most of my adult life!!
    Here's me, not having to worry about money!

I'm savoring my moments deeply whenever I think of it, and pre-paving the Feeling place of having lots of money flow in~ each time I practice that Feeling place it gets a little easier to feel as being real! By this time, it's feeling pretty real!!

Life has been very pleasant, full of good things to enjoy that show up, and also I've been able to stay out of things I don't want to experience! Contrast has been mild, I can see how it's just "choices", clarifiers, a way to figure out what I want NEXT! As I grow more practiced in getting what I want from contrast, I can sense more, how the power is mine, and I can get what I want! The contrast is less about being a scary, unwanted thing that threatens my happiness, threatens to stay around, and becomes more about being a light on the path, showing me the paths I can choose, next! I'm still learning that inside, but I can see that it's starting to be REAL for me, and that thrills me!!

My husband buys a couple of lottery tickets about once a week, and we've won more on the past month's tickets than we ever have, before, which is so nice! It was really a fun, wonderful feeling to see THREE numbers line up to being the same, on one particular ticket! I enjoyed feeling that, and feeling how it would feel to have ALL the numbers be the same!
    I've been getting more money from my job, and have been doing work that I love the most!
    As I've mentioned on another thread here on the forum, he is planning on buying me a diamond ring for Christmas!!!

I noticed last night that my 'old' wedding set is sparkling and catching the light more than it has since it was new~ it is CZ, not diamonds, and was good for the past time we were in.
    But now, it's time for a real diamond ring!!
    I'm going to put this CZ wedding set away, it is very sentimental for me~ but I am also very happy at the thought of how sparkly and beautiful the new ring will be on my finger!!
    We have an opportunity to get a nice, big chunk of MORE money in the coming months, and that's interesting to watch unfold!

Most importantly, in my inner work I'm able to let go more often of the "how"~ to believe that HOW it will come doesn't matter, IT WILL COME somehow~ I don't have to figure out how, I just have to believe that it's possible, even probable that the money is just going to keep finding bigger and bigger, wonderful, perfect ways of coming in to me! I just have to believe that that's possible, and that that's how it's DESIGNED to work!!
    The more I practice that, the easier it is for me to grasp the concept and BELIEVE it!

I have been finding examples of people who seem to vibrate at a high overall level in their lives, and have been observing them and then imagining what it Feels like to be like that. I keep it kind of a general viewing, not people I know personally, so that I can fill in my own blanks on it, and dream big!

That makes me feel really good! Now that I've done the inner work and practiced Allowing, I'm to the point now where it feels very possible to have these things I want!

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    Belief was and is the key. Just as I've noticed in other aspects of my LOA journey, belief has to have its say. Belief CAN trump being in the vortex, for me, I lived that experience for myself! When I found out about LOA, I saw how important belief was, how powerful my beliefs were in my life, shaping what could come to me, and how important it was for me to lift those beliefs up out of limited, low-vibrating emotion/thoughts. I was born with a cheerful nature, but it wasn't enough on its own for me. I had to lighten and brighten my beliefs, as well!

I knew that if I first took the baby steps and changed my beliefs about what God would allow me to have, I could then start believing (with baby steps!) the belief in my OWN power to allow-in what I want!
    Especially about MONEY!!!!
    Yeeeeah! I am a bit on that little baby steps part myself, observing the beliefs behind my everyday feelins or reactions or non actions..... I am happy because Iīve been watching a lot of things change. Faster than any time I tried processes before.

For me, being honest with what I am feeling has been very important because then I can see it in the eye with compassion, (yeah I know I am seeing my oldself, my oldstory, my oldlife, I just put a face on it) and then proceed to look for what I do want to believe and go at it.

I suposse it will be getting easier and easier, because some days are not. But I am loving doing this, I feel like it is being very fruitful, I love the sensation of moving forward or moving upward to the sky, the feeling of expansion I get sometimes, and then the ease with I can easily get back to feeling good, when some oldstuff surfaces.
    I am also having more money, not just processing, I am seeing results, which is amazing!!!!!!

I keep reading bits and pieces of Money and the Law of Attraction, and every thread about money, and then letting it go, I for once decided not to obsessed too much, hehehehe!.
    I am remembering constantly that everything is about focus, but that everything is all right, no need to worry, all is part of the growing.

I found a poster today of one of my favorite movies, Walter Mitty, and it said something about being two stories of everylife, and then, baaaam!!!!, I read this in the book!!!! of course I had to put one of my flowers in it, hehehee.

Yeah everything is just focus. Where are you focusing Xio?

and now, Iīll repost this because I just love the feeling!!!! I am practicing too!!!!!

That makes me feel really good! Now that I've done the inner work and practiced Allowing, I'm to the point now where it feels very possible to have these things I want!

I am still reading the Money and the Law of Attraction, bits by bits, focusing on little steps, re-reading the thing again and see how it feels, how it translates to everyday life.

Iīve been toying around with the idea of the prosperity game again, going at it from a different place, a new place of focus I feel now..... but just the idea gives me not so wanted feelings, so Iīll address them first. focusing on a new story for that, new beliefs, new life. Yeah probably a good idea. Polishing my focus.

Iīve been centering on what I do want and the why, the sensations, the emotions, and practicing right here and right now.
    In the just seeing the thoughts s they come, Iīve been able to change my focus easier, faster, letting go or just plain focusing completely elsewhere when it feels like too much effort. And I would hope to say itīs being easy!!!! but for the love of me it hasnīt been a walk in the park!!!!hehehehe, well a little drama here, Although it has been mostly fun, that is true.

One thing that has been completely different, a 180° difference is I DO feel it is working!!!!I know things are waaaaay better, things are morphing, and I feel better not just from the last couple of years, no, I feel a whole new me!!!, of course I want it to go faster, but I am learning too to TRUST my IB, to go at the easiest pace for myself. yeah.

And Iīve been focusing better as oldstories have been showing their wrinkled self, giving me the opportunity to tell a magnificent new story, to practice a gorgeous new me, open and giving and caring and rich, and free, and loving!!!!

I am eager to find all the new adventures my life has for me now, I was talking with a friend from Bolivia today and wow!!! an dream I have expanded incredibly!!!! I feel very excited and she does too, Iīll visit here and have this fantastic trip. Yeeeeeah!!!!

It is time to shine!!!!!! and have fun of course, that, I love immensely, fun. Oh I remembered an old thread with tons of money games, I am going to look for it, I remember about a raining money imagine or something and money jars, sounds like fun things to do.

I think is a substantially different vibration, doing this from a place of fun, of lightness, of joy, yeah, like a party!!!! why not!!!!
    So for now, I am off, to see wonderful prosperous things around me, to feel expansion, joy, have fun, be merry!!!
    I found this hilarious post in Quotes about being weird, hehehe. Today Iīll be a dog.

Love and hugs and barks too!!!

FoH

Dear Money

Itīs not you, itīs me, hahahahahaha

I am probably the one that shut the door sometimes, hehehe, well I didnīt know what I know now, the door is open!!!! And yeah, I called you some ugly names, what a bully I was but now I grew up and got rid of those useless thoughts. And I threw you to the garbage a few times! how rude!
    And of course I was mad yeah, I was, not a bit, a lot! that didnīt help much either, seeing you in knocking on someone elses doors, and running away, but of course they did invite you in, they treated you fantastically, they accepted your energy and loved you, I get it now, back then I was so low on the EGS all I felt was this impotence in not having you around. I probably blamed you!!!
    I am very happy now that we decided to do things differently!!!
    And we can have fun, and go out and enjoy life even more!!!!, we are already doing it isnīt it? yes! and I wasnīt very aware of all the things we are doing now, we can do more wonderful stuff.
    You can come to the adventures I am having now, you can be partner in the everyday life oh yeah, surprise me!!!!! oh yeah surprise me even more than what youīve been doing lately!!! how come I invested so much this past week in the studio and in material? I didnīt know you were around! and all the dinners and chocolates, I appreciate it tons!!! letīs have more fun!!!!

So thatīs it, my little letter for today!!!! Letīs go out and explore what else we can do!!!

love and hugs

Xio

Itīs been interesting, I found the thread with the games, itīs Belanaīs and i love it, but I havenīt been playing any so far. I love to read stories of manifestations, Iīve been finding some great ones!!!!

I am playing a bit with the prosperity game, but now, I am going at it with the EGS at my side, yeah, I have a bit of an oldstory here and I am going past it as we speak. Although the oldstory is showing me a lot about prosperity and focusing on the unwanted. I think I am going to love this oldstory, yeah fill it with love and letting it go, with ease and love too.

So I found a few threads, old threads about money!!!! I just came to the conclusion that the best process, the best focus is the one where I let my IB guides me, and I love that!!!!! yeah, I am doing this with ease now. I know, things are working out. I found that I was still stuck in mostly the lowest of the low in my EGS, hehehe, yeah a bit of impotence and depression, and Iīve been doing my climbing the emotional ladder stuff. And I have been focusing on how would it feel if emotions, like freedom and ease, and adventure and just this sense of security.

I have been doing my focusing, but most of all I am feeling more ease, and fun, yeah, I am starting to have fun with this thread!!! I wasnīt, not very much, it felt like something I should do, now I am enjoying it.
    The prosperity game helps, is like a kids game now, and I like it, I now have saved tons of pics of boots to buy, I donīt know where that came from I just want more boots, hiking boots, cowboy boots, one pair of elegant boots up to my thigh, yeeeeeh, the heel not too high. oh yeah, ankle boots, yeah lots of boots, elegant, crazy, informal, colorful, serious looking, all kind of boots, comfortable, very very comfortable ones please!!! hehehehe. Ohhh and toys for my kitchen, oh and a kitchen, hehehehe, I would love a breadmaker, and an icecream maker, and a pasta maker, and a kitchen aid. that is a wonderful addition, do you know how easy it is to make desserts with it? and so much more!!! but things like scones???? you do it in no time at all!!!! I adore it!!!! and a red one would look fantastic!!

I like that this is feeling like a game. I like that I now am in a stage where this is not a should, itīs a choice, I like it.

Iīd love to find how my better feeling emotions are showing up, and I am eager to see me in the light of my IB!!!!,

So Me & Money? is a wooooonderful thread!!!!

I like it!!!

I got my Christmas bonus at work and it was SO much more than I expected! I've attracted almost double what I attracted last year!
    So I think the Abundance mindset is shifting upward~ I think what I'm doing to raise my vibration about money & abundance & me is working!!

One of my new coworkers mentioned how much she got (new workers are said to get less), and I realized with some pleasure that I had actually attracted much more than that, even at the beginning of my time at this job, as a new worker. I was more aligned about money than I was giving myself credit for!
    That's such a nice thought to think!

I found some wonderful items to buy as gifts at prices I could easily afford~ how lovely to be able to buy these things so easily!
    It's such a sublime privilege to be able to enjoy the gift of giving!

My chance at greater clarity: I'm feeling the subtle nudge to worry that this improved vibration will end, worried that I won't be able to do it in the future because my vibration was somehow too unmanageable~~~ I feel some vague worry that I won't be able to maintain my new, better vibration, that I'll go back to lackful thinking and not be able, for some reason, to turn it around, and be struggling financially, again! My emotions can sometimes feel very powerful, even uncontrollable, and sometimes it's been hard for me to figure out how to feel even a little bit better on something. This has raised concerns in the back of my mind, sometimes.

Really, that's an old vague worry that has often zipped through my mind since first starting my LOA journey, and this is a great opportunity to soften the edges on my worry, bring the vibration up a little bit and find some BFTs.

Xio, I think you mentioned somewhere, I think in your other "Joyfully/work" thread, that you find it easier to deal with things if you face them and "name" them (or something like that).
    I know it helps me, to face my fears and get a clear bead on what emotions I'm dealing with, helps me when I'm able to pin it down and go, yeah, I'm feeling THAT emotion. Once it's clarified what I'm feeling, I find it easier to shift it up.

So I see this as a rich opportunity to try to ease my contrast-y emotion of worry into a BFT!
    If I continue to seek BFTs or feelings of Relief on a subject, it will continue to be a Good thing in my life.
    If I continue to hold the goal in my mind to keep moving forward toward limitlessness in my understanding, it will keep happening.
    If I continue to spend time paying attention to my feelings I will continue to raise my vibrational setpoint~ happiness will be mine more and more!
    And if I keep spending the time having fun listening to my heart-center rhapsodize with Love, life will continue to attain that golden glow that seems to burst the door wide open to wonderful things in my life!

So far, this has been a wonderful Christmas! I feel blessed, and blissed, and I have a soft intuition/growing vibration that wonderful things are possible for my future!
    I really enjoy feeling that misty thrill Call to me~
    Really Wonderful Things Are Possible In My Future!

I think that intuition, premonition, that sort of thing, is simply a suddenly clear awareness of where our vibration is taking us, where it is leading us.
    There is something very beautiful and mysterious about that to me~

Have a beautiful and mysterious night, dear friend!

Iīve been trying to post since yesterday, first we had a shortage, so no light, no internet, hehehehe, then I had tons of things to do, and sometimes it is best to just flow with what is happening and enjoy, well all the time!!!

I love this finding the BFT!!!! that is what I am doing now, going step by step, just a better feeling thought, emotion, sensation, and it has been very good for me, lately I am finding more ease and I feel more steady in my vibration, not exactly all the way up the vortexy vibration but higher every day and I love that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    ........So I see this as a rich opportunity to try to ease my contrast-y emotion of worry into a BFT!
    If I continue to seek BFTs or feelings of Relief on a subject, it will continue to be a Good thing in my life.
    If I continue to hold the goal in my mind to keep moving forward toward limitlessness in my understanding, it will keep happening.
    If I continue to spend time paying attention to my feelings I will continue to raise my vibrational setpoint~ happiness will be mine more and more!
    And if I keep spending the time having fun listening to my heart-center rhapsodize with Love, life will continue to attain that golden glow that seems to burst the door wide open to wonderful things in my life!

I am having fun too just noticing how different I feel in situations I used to feel contrasty, yeah, I love that I can see it because I asked the Universe to show me if I was indeed finding BFT yesterday and I saw I was. I donīt really want to go into details because telling it like it was in the oldstory feels like going backwards? but I notice how much at ease I feel now, how I cheer the success, the prosperity my friends, and I love it, I like feeling lighter.

I feel blessed, and blissed, and I have a soft intuition/growing vibration that wonderful things are possible for my future!
    I really enjoy feeling that misty thrill Call to me~
    Really Wonderful Things Are Possible In My Future!......

I think that intuition, premonition, that sort of thing, is simply a suddenly clear awareness of where our vibration is taking us, where it is leading us.
    There is something very beautiful and mysterious about that to me~
    Awareness!!! I know!!! yeah is like being able to know where we are standing faster, and having this ability and tools to shift it higher!!! it is very beautiful indeed!!!!

Love and hugs and hot chocolate mugs!!!!

Itīs been a couple of days!!! yeah, but Iīve been dutifully funnilly doing the work, well, playing would be more accurate.

A bit of contrast and a little bit more, but I am in that stage where confusion abounds, I can see and feel (oh yeah some moments are filled with feels!) the contrast, and then I feel too what is coming, all the things that are moving, the best in this,(hehe, donīt belive me all, just a little bit of the better in it)
    It was like that today, for a bit, little bit, like 10 min. I think oldme threw a big innertantrum, ooooh the beauty of contrast, it shows you things! things that before you used to hide from yourself, but letīs keep going, then everything shifted, and I am feeling happy and energetic and ready, let me tell you Iīve been playing the prosperity game and noticing how it goes in terms of sensations, for a few days it was somehow....slow, in finding the fun in it, in feeling playful, in soothing my oldbeliefs, picking what to buy took a lot of time!!! and I pivotalk most of the time the whole thing, then suddenly wow!!!!! the vibe changed!, I changed, I think is the first time I truly feel the game, really!!!Is the first time I buy something and feel like dancing, oh yeah!!! I love it, after I bought 3 nights in a spa hotel in the mountains in the game, which I could even feel the weather, smell the chimney, then, I went out to buy a cup of coffee feeling exactly the same elation!!! best cup of espresso ever!!
    I came back to an old new (to me) t.v. hahahahaha I keep insisting I donīt watch t.v. but my sister thinks is kind of a sin, heheehehe. Well abundance flows, everywhere.

Some things have moved, I focus better, and I do notice when I am moving in some oldstory, yeah, but everything is lighter.
    For the most, I keep navigating in this sensation of flowing through my days, like everything is surreal, and nice.

Oh and I focused on my car, she was leaking, not sure what and everybody has an opinion, so I just asked, how do I want to feel riding pegui, and we focus on it and it was nothing, we will give her a big extra maintenance next year, she is a great lad and the mechanic loves her too.

One of my courses finishes tomorrow, and it is good, I was getting a bit bored. (happens) and then... keep playing the game of life, enjoying being me, and letting the universe give me eeeevery dream I have/had/willhave!!!! ok not all at once, I got this sudden feeling of everything coming at me, hehehehe, but fast baby U, and with fun and ease!!!.

M&M are waiting here, playing too.

Love and kisses.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    What a wonderful lightness and abundance of trust and joy!

What you are creating, is YOU!

Do you understand, that what you are creating is YOU?
    So, you are creating a more prosperous YOU.
    You are not creating money!
    You are creating a more prosperous You.

You are creating a more abundant You.
    You are creating a You, with greater ease.
    You are creating a You, with greater opportunity.
    You are creating a You, with more opportunity for more fun.

Itīs YOU! You are the expander of YOU!
    You are the creator of YOU, you see!
    So, when we say that this vibrational reality exists,
    IT IS A REALITY THAT EXISTS, and itīs not just a reality
    that exists, itīs a VIVID reality that exists.

Itīs the larger part of you, that exists in it-
    and you really owe it to you, to keep up with it!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks best , The Big Money and Lottery question - grand conversation