Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Day 2

Waking up very happy, and is raining and Iīm going downtown!. oh yeeeeeah!
    I choose today to allow abundance in..... I choose it to be even easier than it sounds, you know the old saying it sounds easier than it is? well nop, I am changing it, hahahahaha, is much easier than it sounds, so I definitely allow more abundance and is way easier than I could ever imagined.

Imagination..... yeeeeeah a friend, the friend that sent me the money told me something about everything being there floating in the universal energy, and that we can look at it and grasp whatever we want anytime, as easy as that.... I love that sensation, like imagine, wanting....say a house, and extending your hand and taking it for you.
    Everything is there for me, in my Vortex, everything is already done, I could just reach out and take it.

I love it, so Iīll practice not just allowing it in but taking it. Yeah, today that will be my action, reaching out and accepting it, choosing it.

And for this 30 day workout, hehehe Iīll think about Money as convenient, hehehehe, yeah, it puts down so much myths I build around it!. yeah!

I am kind of in a hurry, but Iīll be back later, letīs see how allowing I can be, letīs play the reaching out game, letīs play to have fun taking what I like.
    This morning, Iīll imagine, yeah, how would it feel to just reach out and take whatever I want?

Oh, hugs and kisses!!!!

See you later

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I transcribed it for you!
    The clip is longer and interesting, though.

HS:
    I want to know what the idea of money in itself, is.

Abe:
    Convenience.
    Because, you have VIBRATIONAL currency! That is what youīr really trading on. And so, money is just convenience!

HS:
    Itīs just the numbers?

Abe:
    Yah!

HS:
    This is it? Nothing more about money?

Abe:
    Well, not from our perspective!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017  What is Money? ✔️

Ohhhhhh this is so good, Iīm going to look for it!. Thanks PoE.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I transcribed it for you!
    The clip is longer and interesting, though.
    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017  What is Money? ✔️
    it is just brilliant how a little change on perspective works on all your....sensations.

It changes something and it frees you a bit more from needless efforting!
    Today was interesting, I felt very peaceful. I did things I hadnīt plan but had postponed like going to the bank to clear an issue, and it was fast, and easy.... I love this change in perspective because itīs giving me more space......
    If Money is not the big bad wolf, or the big hero in tights it doesnīt have that much of an impact in the overall mess of my thoughts about it.... I can then focus on the why......

I have so many plans, so many dreams, but I do know they were a based a bit on what I donīt want..... yeah, I was looking there wanting to be here, hehehehe, all this "I neeeeeed reaaaaally neeeed mooooney" hahahahaha like that was what truly matter, as if money where the only thing that could move my world......and it is just convenient. a very convenient tool......it is not all, hahahaha, yeah I mean I knew that, (really?) I am curious to see where this change is taking me? well more like were I am going with it, hahahahaha oooooooh yeah, language my dear, watch what you say, where you put your power, are you going or is someone taking you? it probably sounds a bit convoluted right now, but itīs just the words, I feel very clear about this, about taking responsibility for my creation, for my journey, acknowledging my vibrational currency.... yeah if money is just that..... lotīs of work I used to do, is just rubbish, hahahahaha. No need to get so tangled in a web that doesnīt serve me much.

For now, I like this, this idea of it simply being convenient.

I am off for today..... yeah, is one of those moments where my usual bubblyness is a bit off? yeah, there is so much information, sensations I want to settle and breathe..... life is being grand, and it feels big.... I just need to breathe, it feels like the moment before the fireworks.

Um..... so much to ponder..... or rest, yeah time to take a nap, hahahahaha

See you tomorrow!.

Love and kisses.

Xio, this is for you!

Xio, your fascination has inspired me to start collecting quotes about money and the VIBRATIONAL currency, here:
    Money / Vibrational Currency

I guess this is exactly what I want to fully, wholly "let in" in terms of understanding and realizing, in this thread, at this time! So, SOOO much for your inspiration, that drew me in in such a meaningful way.

This awesome segment is so helpful to understand it, imo:

When you are on the HFD aka ITV,
    THEN you have full access to- and you flow-
    the vibrational currency!

When you are not on the HFD
    (high-flying-disc, aka ITV) and you feel this shortage- consciousness, which is understandable, then you are doing things not because you are INSPIRED to- but because you SHOULD, then you can get depleted. And then it feels like "When do I get mine?". What weīr really saying is,
    you (...) have to get on the HFD, before you can even BEGIN to get yours!

And once youīve tapped into that vibrational currency, youīll never have this question, again. It will NEVER feel to you like you are being diminished, or taken advantage of, or depleted, by anyone.

Because you realize that itīs flowing in AS FAST as itīs flowing out- because the reason that itīs flowing in, is BECAUSE itīs flowing out! Thatīs the whole reason of the prosperity-game!
    Iow, if you have objects of attention,
    to which you are flowing it- it keeps coming!

(...) Itīs not about what anybody is doing to you, or demanding from you. If YOU are not tapped into the resources, itīs like... the financial world that most people are living in, is a world of... theyīve got a clump of money, and itīs coming in at a certain rate. Maybe they inherited it, maybe they are earning it by the year, maybe they are earning it by the hour, but they have what feels to them as this FINITE CLUMP of resources.

That then, they are spending toward that, and spending toward that, and spending towards that. But when you are looking at it like that, than everything that you spend feels like a dimishment, because itīs going AWAY! Maybe itīs going out faster, than itīs coming in.

And then, you get that shortage-consciousness. You get that sort of feeling, that youīr wanting to be more stingy, or wanting to be more consciously aware of where youīr spending your money, you are wanting to be more frugal or more prudent about what you are doing. And sometimes, these little kids donīt feel that frugal!

THEY JUST WANT!
    Because thatīs the trajectory, theyīr on! They just WANT.

Theyīr not realizing, that you took a tributary a while ago- and youīr NOT FLOWING like they are flowing- and so they donīt understand why you have an issue with spending money, that you donīt have. Because, they donīt have an issue with you, spending money that you donīt have!

Most people are living not at the end of their pile of money. But they are living at the end of their credit limit! And so, we understand why that causes you to feel the way it causes you to feel. BUT you can get around this!
    You can get ABOVE this.

By recognizing, that there is the VIBRATIONAL CURRENCY you are tapping into, that will translate into clarity. It will translate into good ideas, it will translate into tangibles. It translates into money. It translates into ALL of that.
    But youīve GOTTA tap into that, before this conversation even makes any sense.

26 October 2013, Atlanta, GA
    from the clip Abraham Hicks - He wants to know what is his Want

The Vibrational Currency is the same as the analogy
    of plugging your toaster in, before you can toast bread.

So, you go to your kitchen to make some toast.
    You get out your toaster, you get out your bread,
    you take it out of the wrapper, you put the slices in,
    you push down the lever,

-but you didnīt bother to plug the toaster in.

So youīve gone through most of the motions that is
    accurate, but you did NOT connect to the electricity, FIRST.
    And thatīs what happens so often- you jump into action,
    when youīr not clearly connected to the current!

Abraham Hicks 2017 ~ When You Must Take Action Immediately PRACTICAL NEW

Quote Originally Posted by tonycat View Post
    When you're in alignment, you're "rich".
    You can have or do anything. When and only when you're in alignment can you spend your vibrational currency ...or your Source inheritance.
    (please note that this is NO Abe-quote, but Toniīs personal wisdom! )

Money and Me, Day 3

WHAT?
    I want to UNDERSTAND the vibrational currency deeply. I want to fully GET this principle, this KNOWING, until itīs my default-setting!
    I want to have it in my bones, no wobble, no question, no doubt about it.
    I want to KNOW this fully, wholly, CLEARLY.

WHY?
    It makes me whole! It makes me beam so clearly, and it feels SO GOOD!
    It makes life easy, and lets me move effortlessly, lightly, in total surrender to source who GET me and call me and KNOW me.

In understanding this done-ness, this stream of love and fulfillment, I surrender into it fully.
    I relax totally and let myself be carried.
    I offer no resistance anymore, because I understand that I am understood and known, and that the benevolent source is ME, knowing all the very next steps of least resistance. I surrender into that. I fully trust that. And I am satisfied here where I am, and SO eager for the unfolding... the thrill, the beautiful adventure, the wonderful explorations, that are ahead of me!

HELL YESSSS!!!

There is abundance beyond your wildest dreams available to you.

There is abundance beyond your wildest dreams available to you!
    And you don’t have to figure out all of the details! You just have to go along with the flow of life that you are constantly in the state of becoming.

You just have to stop arguing for your limitations and start believing in the wellbeing that is the natural basis of your being, you see. You just need to accept that you are the worthy being and that Source has you in its sights, and that you have lived a magnificent life and all of that life has caused you to tell the Universe what you want.

And the Universe has a clearer picture of who you are and what you want, than you will ever have.

Even long after you are dead, no one, even you, could ever write a historical document that could even come close to depicting the brilliance and the likes of who you are becoming, you see. You don’t have to figure it out or articulate it,
    you just have to get happy and let who you are be.

Abraham

Day 3

There is nothing that is off limits for you!
    Oh Iīm reading the Money/Vibrational currency thread, it feels perfect for this moment in my life,

and I read something in the abundance thread that reminded me to focus,

So, what you're doing is saying "I want this, but I don't want this", and that's not a very powerful state of being because you're setting contradiction up right away. So, you soften that by saying "I want a million dollars and I want to find a way that is compatible with me to receive it." Now there is less resistance in that.

You say "I want a million dollars, and I know that there are a lot of people who have a million dollars, who got it in a way that would not be uncomfortable to me." But when you say "I want a million dollars, but there is no one I'm going to inherit it from" or "I want a million dollars but no one I know is going to die and leave it to me." In other words, you've got to stop the contradiction.

When you talk about "what you want and why you want it", there is usually less resistance in you then when you talk about "what you want and how you're going to get it".

Because when you pose questions you don't have answers for like how, when, where, who, then it sets up a contradicting vibration in you that slows everything down. Statements such as "there must surely be many people on this planet today who have a million dollars, and in excess of it, who at one time were standing right where I am, just wanting it and having no idea how it would come." Feel how resistance free that statement is.

Excerpt from the San Antonio workshop, January 29, 2005
    Thatīs it!, yeah, the belief, I want it yeah but there is this wondering thought behind curtains that "Can I really get it doing what I do?"... of course I want the money! more than a million dollars hehehehe. And now, letīs stop the background doubts and hows and worrying....yeah, time to stop the contradiction....

It is so funny, because I saw some information about a expo in a big museum Iīve always wanted to have my work on. And I thought, oh but my work is too small to be in such a place, (size related, hehehehe) Iīve never this, Iīve never that, blahblahblahblahblahblah.... and itīs the same with money, I used to have this running commentary while living and dreaming, I want this and baaaaam.....running commentary voice starts out of nowhere.....that is too difficult, no you donīt have blabhalbahblahblahb...itīs a bit exhausting, you have to hear the annoying narrator and see the movie, hehhehe in this case, live my life.

What I love the most about processing here in the forum is that I probably donīt get things at the first try but each time I do another 30 days or post here, I understand it more, clarity hits with unexpected force.
    So Iīm kind of getting it a lot better now, about focus, about the HFD, about allowing.....
    Allowing...how can I be more allowing?

Take money out of the equation.
    Take time out of the equation.
    Take politics out of the equation.
    Take religion out of the equation.
    Take confrontation out of the equation.
    Take opposition out of the equation.
    Take competition out of the equation.

Take everything that has ever been hindering in nature out of your equation, because you practice it not- and then watch what happens. You can’t be denied anything that matters to you.

Abraham Hicks, Philadelphia, October 19, 2013
    Um..... interesting.
    Truth is it sounds gosh so difficult, hahahahahahaha like take out of the equation almost everything you are used to do, hahahahaha confrontation, opposition, competition, time.....ups time!!! thatīs a big one, like I am running out of time, silly me.

Well letīs do it, and have fun with it, because serious has never made it easier for me. So letīs play, letīs play hide and seek with all this old hindering stuff,
    letīs open up and be ready for everything that matters to me.

Funny because I can hear the little voice telling how do I take money out of the equation if that is what I want?
    well, easy, why do you want it?

I want it (right now) because I want to travel to all the places Iīve been being invited lately, I want it because I want to share with some people, I want it to enjoy a wonderful meal with my friends, I want it because I want my own house, I want it because I want to buy new tires for my car... so how can I leave it out? if what I want involves buying? hahahahhaha oh nooooo this is not as easy as I thought, hahahahahaha.

So right now, I WANT to feel this, to grasp the how to take out money out of the equation...
    being happy?
    having fun?
    focusing on what I love?
    focusing on the funny little bird (I assume is little) thatīs doing the adorable little sounds outside....
    focusing on how good it feels being with my friends
    um..... yeah thatīs it, all that Iīve been doing to focus on well being.... why have I made it different for this? hehehe because of the feeling of lack, but that is exactly the contradiction.
    oooooh I am running in circles. Stop it.

For today, before I get anyone including myself more confused, hehehehe I choose to have fun and be open and receive clarity, yeah, I allow myself to get this, to listen, feel, know what my IBīs telling me about, it, know about it.
    yeah, I am slowing down this need to understand the how it works, it is not necessary, I just have to open my heart, let all flow with ease, yeah....

And I can probably start taking out of the equation everything that feels easy to do. like politics, religion, yeah they are out already, hahaha so what else...confrontation, that sounds very doable, time...yeah, letīs leave it out.

see? it is easier than you thought.

love and kisses, and see you later.

Xio So much love to you!!

Money and Me, Day 4

WHAT?
    I want to dig the vibrational currency, even deeper.
    I want to fully wholly UNDERSTAND it. Ahh, and I already understand it SO MUCH DEEPER! Life showed me an awesome avalanche of things and experiences that money simply CAN NOT buy, but the vibrational currency can. Itīs being TITITO, that makes life REALLY rich.

Itīs all this feeling of being blessed, itīs this clarity, itīs this beauty of being at the right place in the absolute right time, itīs this awe of getting my desired answers EVERY TIME in such wonderful perfection.

And yes, itīs awesome food and a fantastic car, and the money to buy tickets and clothing and give it away to my beloveds and then feast on their joy and their unfolding, with it.

But then again even more, itīs about the LOVE between us all, and the perfect ideas how to spend it on what and when, and the perfect moment to speed on the perfect street and the perfect opening up of an offer, in the absolut right inspiring second.

Ahhh, THAT is vibrational currency, itīs SUPERDOLLARS, itīs DIVINE "money"!!

WHY?
    It is the KNOWING. Itīs feeling totally empowered- feeeeling "the powers that create worlds" flowing through me and with me and FOR me, because of me!!
    It is LOVE. Total, invincible, unshakeable LOVE. Itīs feeling invincible, literally, in this awesome authenticity of BEING IN LOVE, and what could happen to take me away from THAT!?

Ahh, it is being me. Being ME, divine God in beautiful perfect physical body, warts included- IT IS ALL PERFECT and GOOD! It is LOve, love, love, joyful sweet delicious whole full pure LOVE.

The vibrational Currency shifts all things that are meaningful to you!

We like to remind you that everything we have been talking about here today
    is about the vibrational currency: There is a vibrational currency that buys things, wrong word, but that buys things that money canīt- by far far far far far far far more things!- than money can buy.

So as you begin consciously trading in this vibrational currency, watching the timing that it affords, and the expansion of time, and the clarity, and the rendezvousing with components that are important- as you begin trading in this vibrational currency and you do your best to leave money out of the equation,
    what happens is, that the vibrational currency will transform itself into any means that is important to you.

-It will transform itself into more time.
    (story about Jerry & Esther and Monsterbus about time transforming itself to accommodate Jerry & Esther; people ran in front of bus and the bus had to stop in time.)
    So, if we say if you trade in vibrational currency, time will transform itself to accommodate you.
    -Your cells will transform themselves to accommodate you.
    -Traffic will transform itself to accommodate you.
    -The weather will transform itself to accommodate you.

In other words, we are not kidding about this at all,
    -dollars will transform themselves,
    -opportunities will transform themselves.

You will get into that frequency and things that you have considered the way they are stable, even physically law based become different
    , as you trade your currency in, for this things that are necessary under certain experiences.

Jerry & Esther will never understand how they did not run over this kids, time literally stood still, and afforded them more opportunities to do the things they needed to do in order to accommodate them.
    You have no idea how many things like that that are happening on your behalf in every day but you are zigging and zagging and missing a lot of it, because you are not on the HFD where you are (…) spending the vibrational currency that you have amassed.

Take money out of the equation.

Take time out of the equation.

Take politics out of the equation.

Take religion out of the equation.

Take confrontation out of the equation.

Take opposition out of the equation.

Take competition out of the equation.

Take everything that has ever been hindering in nature out of your equation, because you practice it not- and then watch what happens.
    You can’t be denied anything that matters to you.

If this time space reality has the wherewithal of it all to inspire an idea within you, it has the wherewithal to deliver the goods, you see.

Sometimes you think that what we are saying to you is, “oh just get on your HFD, you feel so good you don’t care that you are not on that cruise”, that is not what we are saying at all.
    We are saying: Get on your HFD and the universe will yield all means to accommodate you
    about anything that matters to you, you see.

Abraham Hicks, Philadelphia, October 19, 2013

Day 4

Good day!!!!

Hugs PoE, and I decided that Iīm going with you to the cruise, hehehehe Iīll be focusing and TITITO the time of cruise, so youīll feel a tiny little crazy friendly energy with you sometimes, hehehehehe.

So taking out of the equation unnecessary baggage, yeah, I am starting practicing, again, from another place probably, I love it because I know it is true, Iīve experienced it, when in love, when in awe, when you are having such a tremendously happy time that everything seems to flow like miracle after miracle. And it is much easier to remember than to find something alien to you. so I do remember, and somehow it feels like itīs time and I can do it, I love the sensation.

This is probably what it is,

what happens is, that the vibrational currency will transform itself into any means that is important to you.
    vibrational currency, what I call miracle times, when all is incredibly beautiful, you walk in the perfect place, meet the nicest people, find things, unexpected things, someone gifts you out of nowhere a flower.... yeah vibrational currency.... never thought about it like this, it feels so good.

So, if we say if you trade in vibrational currency, time will transform itself to accommodate you.
    -Your cells will transform themselves to accommodate you.
    -Traffic will transform itself to accommodate you.
    -The weather will transform itself to accommodate you.
    And it does!!!! Iīve experience it, I was talking about it yesterday about cuts and burns and stuff like that, when you are working and have a minor injury, or not so minor, but you are doing something you love, you heal extremely fast, I remember my jewelry teacher used to say that, and it is true, but if you get an injury while being mad..... oh boy do I know it. hahahahahhaa.

So cells do transform to accommodate your feelings, your sensation, your vibration, and I do know it,
    Iīve experienced time miracles, really, being able to do and talk what it would take at least an hour and then getting back to reality thinking we are late and it was 5 min. later... time transforms, and I do know that.
    The weather!!!! I say that when I make powerful changes in my life, beautiful shifts, a storm has appeared out of nowhere, out of rain season, a quick storm. Iīve experienced that several times during my life, so.....what if weather do transform itself to accomodate me? hahahaha it feels so magnificent!!!

and if all of this feels true, and I have known it to be true for myself then..... isnīt it logical that I believe

In other words, we are not kidding about this at all,
    -dollars will transform themselves,
    -opportunities will transform themselves.

You will get into that frequency and things that you have considered the way they are stable, even physically law based become different
    , as you trade your currency in, for this things that are necessary under certain experiences.
    Yes!!!! and how does it feel when I remember, when I talk about the things I DO KNOW for certain?

oh it feels empowering,
    it feels vibrant,
    it feels like an energy flowing through your body,
    it feels sure,
    it feels.......ease.... no need......just being here, knowing, if I know it is true, why worry? why bother "efforting"? right?

yes is this steady feeling of sureness, of confidence,
    and since I do know time will acommodate....I can enjoy any moment for the pure joy of doing so.

and if I know how it does feel when I KNOW, Iīll practice knowing about more aspects of these vibrational currency, Iīll dive straight into the frequency of all this wonder and all this expansion and this whatever it is that I feel right now.

If I think about it a little more.....dollars have transformed themselves this past year, out of nowhere, there is no other explanation.

we have a say " A caballo regalado no se le mira colmillo", something like donīt look a gift horse in the mouth? I think we have that saying in a lot of languages, hehehehe.
    Well I think I was doing that, receiving and then questioning the why, how, do I deserve it.... so.......STOP IT!
    it is the same as my storms, as time shifting, as all the crazy things that surround my life!. Letīs enjoy it, and expand it.
    ALL

Hugs and Kisses

ohhh, I LOVE it!!! I love this ALL!!!

I looooove your Xio-art!!
    And I love that youīr coming with me on the cruise!!

Now off to read more and then, off to run to do my work, until later, you awesome one!!!