Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

Day 5

Hi PoE!!!!! I keep stealing quotes from your threads, hehehehehehe.

Oh Iīm kind of understanding it better, and I love it!!!!!
    I love this, I love the energy behind every word. itīs not just what we read or hear is something else, this energy resonating in every cell....
    words are not that important, I am opening my heart, I am allowing all this in....
    I am creating a more abundant ME!!!!!!
    abundant ME is not another person, is me being more allowing, experiencing my true energy, expanding, flowing....
    And I love the idea of expanding with greater opportunity, words are not that important but they tell you a few secrets, more like your reaction to them do, oh emotions, such a gossiping things, hehehe..... I saw "opportunity" and I felt the shift in energy, so, I am allowing the more abundant me to take charge, to soften the reaction, to simply soothe it til it gets it, opportunity? not a bad word, hahahahaha not an insult, no, is just a word, is just an energy?

It feels like an old hurt, like a frightened child, is just oldstory energy, itīs all right, it is ready, opportunity.... um..... interesting, yeah, letīs leave the oldstory behind, it doesnīt have to do with right now. not at all, everything is flowing and I now know how to fine tune my emotions....
    oh it has to do with believing opportunities come from the outside!!!!!! yeah!!!!! that is what feels scary!, hehehhee right.
    fintuning this oldstory..... not exactly sure how.
    Has to do with old beliefs. (insert oldnagging voice here please, hehehehe) yeah yeah you donīt get opportunities, only rich kids do, only beautiful ones do, only opportunists do....oh, oh thatīs where the feeling of bad word comes from. hahahahaha is just words, misusing of words!!! hahahaha yeh so stop it now.

I am curious, how does this information? ideas? thoughts appear, seem like a very serious talk with IB.....

So if opportunities donīt come, arenīt created outside.... um.... so interesting.... I can relax, and just know where I am vibrationally watching what opportunities arise?
    ooh they come from the outside but the ones that come into your experience are only the ones that are in the same vibration as you are....
    hahahahahahaha this sounds so confusing but it is not. pleaaaaaase IB, I need clearer words, hahahahahaha.

But I get it, I am the creator of my experiences, and I am creating a more prosperous ME!!!!! a more abundant ME!!! it feels great.
    Iīve been noticing so much lately about where I was regarding to feelings, to personal power? yeah, like I was in a very powerless vibration, hehehehe,
    I am liking this new energy so much.
    and I am loving being able to accept myself as I am, Having fun being ME, yeeeeeeah
    letīs expand, letīs create, letīs have fun!!!

Off I go, to other threads and then.... to live fully and allow a more abundant ME a more prosperous ME to play!.

See you later, prosperous ones!!!!

Love and Kisses

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Keep on stealing! I stole them from Abe

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    Hi PoE!!!!! I keep stealing quotes from your threads, hehehehehehe.

Money and Me, Day 5

WHAT?
    I want to SOLELY focus on what I desire.
    In this case, upon what I desire, money-wise!
    It is, having perfect financial freedo,
    No need to care for anything, other than focusing on what I do want, what I do want, what I do want... and KNOWING I have all the means to do it as soon I feel the "hell yes".
    Thatīs such perfect description for the vibrational currency.

Knowing what I want,
    focusing in what I want, exploring and finetuning what I want,
    and flowing with what I want, and witnessing the manifestations filling in, easily and perfectly and wonderfully timed.

Lining up with what I want, taking my perfect time with what I want,
    enjoying the flow of what I want, BEING in what I want, feeling what I want, expanding with what I want- on and on and on, eternally .

WHY?
    It is so sweet, easy and lovely! It is peaceful and thrilling in the same time. It is ALL what I want, included: Thrill and passion, while at ease and certain, clear and friendly.
    It is ALL the details, unfolding in perfection, that are so meaningful and beloved to me.
    It is "Paradise, on Earth."

It is a lovely thing, it is a PERFECT setup, that your life causes you to ASK for things, not yet experienced! And then, you have to find the balance between the desire, and your expectation of it! Because if you desire to see a bear, and you allow yourself to feel disappointment, because of not seeing the bear,

than your desire is not the dominant vibration in time.
    The Disappointment is!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks Alaskan Cruise 2017 - To see a Bear (No Ads during video)

Itīs ME, ALL the time.

… nothing outside of you
    ever keeps you from anything that you want.

There’s no outside influence that is
    as strong as your energy flow.
    There is no outside circumstance,
    there is no outside force.

There is nothing in all of the Universe that is affecting your experience other than the way you are flowing your energy. So, it's not the other person exercising his free will that’s keeping you from what you want. It's you thinking about what you want and noticing the lack of it that’s keeping you from what you want. In other words, you are the only one who can shoot yourself in the foot.

-Abe. 10/16/93

Day 6

Why isn’t!
    Because you’re ornery.
    You’re worried, you’re frustrated.
    You’ve got your receiver set to a whole different channel.
    And so even though the circumstances are lined up, everything is there for you, you’re zigging while your stuff is zagging,

and you say “nobody ever answers my request.”

And we say oh yes, your request is fully answered but you have just been confused about step 1 (asking) and step 3 (allowing)..
    So the key is, once you become consciously aware that you want something different than what is, you have to through the power of your mind practice until you achieve a different vibration about that subject."
    Abraham

So, there is that!, hahahahaha, not exactly that, I just fell of the train for a second, just because I was focusing on not wanted, on what I donīt have ....... (((((and others do))))), just a simple, so meaningless trip to the Maldives, hahahahahaha, and I thought something along the lines that I never have stuff like that, hehehehe.

So this quote is most probably not the adequate to the feels but I found it on another thread and I had the impulse to post it,
    I do know that minding my own business is what is appropriate to this feeling, yeah, stop comparing, stop looking to where you are compared to where you want to be. Just focus on things you love, on the fun you are having ..... all that.
    Yeah and while I was not minding my own business, things feel instantly off, interactions, well being, is so fast!, but good, because that helps me focus again, faster.
    I said I was going to focus on not so wanted feelings here, this 30 days if they arise, so they did,
    the idea of "impossible", how could it be possible to go to a trip to the Maldives? hehehee and all the how on earth can they doing what they do? so yeah, not minding my own business but it is helping know I would love to finetune my vibration about it all. It is telling me I still think I NEED to effort and do and move and put the world upsidedown in order to have....money.

Uffff!
    I was trying to not have that feeling of jelousy, of envy? no, not exactly, more like lack, like Iīll never, aaaah it feels so good.... , it feels like a rock out of my chest, tons of weight lifted, ahhhh it feels nice,
    yeah so now what? now time to focus a bit more on the journey, MY JOURNEY, not anybody else.
    time to let everything and everybody out of the hook of my happiness and ease. And please, focus on enjoying the dream, the now, the journey for the sake of it, nothing more.
    Time to focus again on every little fun thing, magic thing, manifestation, laugh, love, everything it is making my life magical.
    Time to reconnect with the magic inside of me, around me, yeah, let the IB be, let my IB shine and think and act and overall take charge.
    Yeah, letīs play!.

Iīll be back later, after my morning coffee, hehehe.

Love and Kisses

Playing around with color and Abe Quotes

A bit like minding my own business, right? yeah

Time to remember What and Why. hehehehe.

Good morning, beautiful friend!

All you gotta do is chill out:
    Let go of control and chill out.
    Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 6

WHAT?

I want to chill. I want to completely surrender. I want to let go all try to wrestle anything to the ground. I want to just relax into the trust that my desires are inevitable, and that all I need to do, is step out of the way! I relax into all pains. I relax into discomfort. I relax into the fears. I relax and relax and relax, and allow the vibr to raise.

It feels as such relief

WHY?
    It is sweet! It is so reasonable! It is pure wellbeing. It is loving care in the highest way for myself: Relaxing in trust. Surrendeing into the powers that create worlds. Relaxing into the Goodness. Relaxing into my "destiny", which is MY VORTEX!
    I relax into what I became. I relax into my fulfillment!
    I relax into ALLOWING MYSELF. I relax into the beauty of ME.
    I relax, I surrender! I adore to be in deep FAITH. Faithful trusting surrender.

You've trained yourself to face reality. You've trained yourself to tell the truth. You've trained yourself to tell it like it is.

So in the beginning, these fantasies feel a little inappropriate, because it's like you're fooling yourself. Sometimes people will say, "Well, isn't this just denial?"
    And we say, "We hope so!"

We hope that you are denying the absence that you do not want. And we hope that you are embracing the presence of what you do. But somehow the idea of denial has become a dirty word to you; like it is virtuous to face the reality of the horror of your own lives.

And we would be ignoring anything that did not please us. We would get our eyes on what feels good.

--- Abraham

Day 7

Good Morning!!!!!

Is a wonderful morning, I donīt know why but Iīve been sleeping a lot!, is a bit late but it is Sunday, it is funny because,

You've trained yourself to face reality. You've trained yourself to tell the truth. You've trained yourself to tell it like it is.

So in the beginning, these fantasies feel a little inappropriate, because it's like you're fooling yourself. Sometimes people will say, "Well, isn't this just denial?"

Not just that, I am not really late, is Sunday and if it werenīt I am the boss of me, hehehehe so why? why the feeling of "ohnowhydidIoverslept"?
    I believe that it may have to do with this training, and mistakenly thinking that facing "reality" involves being responsible...(not Abraham idea of responsability, oldstory idea) And if you are living something so nice that doesnīt fit this "reality" we must face....you try to fit in, hahahahaha.

So yeah, I can sleep all I want, I donīt have a 9 to 5 job to wake up in a hurry everyday, so it feels a little guilty, all this freedom of choice, hehehehe.
    because letīs face it, hehehe, "reality is not like that", donīt they tell us stuff like that when we are younger? "oh yeah thatīs a dream you have to put your feet on the ground, reality is blahblahblah".....
    or even now, friends with tons of well intentions that tell you, while looking at you as you are a basket case, in a very serious and responsible face, what you should do...to face reality and "survive".....
    Flash news here, I donīt want to survive, I am here, all is well, I want to thrive, to enjoy, to live fully!!!!! to have fun, to taste wonders, to feel the sun, the sea, the air, life!!! to dance, to scream, to climb a mountain and feel my muscles work, to see a sunset with a hot chocolate in a loving embrace, to feel excitement, to share my truth, to let life shower me with LOVE!!!!

I wonder how much freedom I can have too, thinking about money, without facing reality? yeeeeeeah!!!! letīs party!, letīs turn around and forget reality!!!!, hehehehehe, yeah letīs be in denial of all of that, and acceptance of all that we already are living and not acknowledging in our journey to great prosperity, go greater well-being, to fun and love and.....fantasies? yeah, dreams!!!!
    I was fantasizing about flying in a private jet, hehehehe, oh yeah, I remember!!!! I have, once, it felt, like....job related, hahaahahaha it wasnīt even my job.
    why am I recalling this? because instead of milking the going out and flying to a beautiful beach and coming back the same day, and it was magnificent and it felt like vibrant energy expanding inside out, afterwards it felt......like....scarcity.
    Of course it did, you come back and instead of milking it you go "FACE REALITY" and it feels worst, hahahaha, so I am quitting, yeah like I quit smoking tons of years ago, cold turkey, hehehehehehe.

Reality? nop, not right now, thank you,
    Is here take it, we all have to is the responsible adulty thing to do......NO THANK YOU.
    You gotta......nop not really thank you I am here in my fantasy living my dream.
    You canīt do that that is childish.........I can and I will, watch me!
    but.....but, you canīt thatīs not responsible.........well I can and I am doing it.
    but...but.... no donīt bother, I am living my dream.

Yeaaaah, letīs play!.

So I want tons of money, that is a what, hehehehe, oh yeah a big what? nope normal what, and I do want tons of money, because it is convenient, soooo convenient.
    Why? why????? because it is fun, because I can move faster and feel more space, because I can call a friend and tell letīs gooooooo to the beach and have a wonderful meal right now!.
    Because I can share a lot of scolarships, yeah scolarships to dreamers, to anyone I want to.
    Because I can easily and faster finish my ideas, yeah.
    Because it feels expansive, and fun, and bubbly and I love convenience, and I love money in my life.
    Letīs face it, hahahahaha nooooo not reality, letīs face that we are born with all this energy, all this dreams, and of course we can let it in, with ease.

BAck to quitting..... I remember that for a time I smelled a cigarette from a block afar, I really wanted one, hehehehe, but I saw it, my want, I accepted I wanted to smoke, yeah, no hiding but not focusing more than that moment, I told myself yeah you want a smoke, maybe later right? knowing fully I wouldnīt, just appeasing the need, I just acknowledged it and let it go, way back before I started reading Abraham and doing energy techniques, I treated myself very gently, and lovingly and never never told myself a bad thing about it, I knew it was a process and I already had the absolute intention that I was definitively quitting, I knew without a doubt that I preferred my freedom to the slavery of a pack of cigarettes. Yeah, it was a sudden realization like..... more than 20 years ago? donīt even remember!, so if I get hit by a want, a want to face reality, Iīll do the same... hehehe until it fades away and I am very set in my truth, my own Truth, my IBīs light and energy .

I am definitely setting my intention, and it feels a bit wobbly right now..... so Iīll fine tune that today.
    I am quitting "telling it like itisitis", yeah, I am leaving "facing the truthitis" behind, yeah.
    So does it feel doable? yeah, a bit, not all of it, hahahaha,
    but wait, Iīve done more difficult things before, right? right.
    So it is doable!, it is.
    letīs do it.
    I am telling myself today all day

It is my most definitely intention to start living my dream and my fantasies and focusing just on what I love,

I quit my addiction to face reality and tell it like it is, hehehehe,
    Now I am a healthy, wealthy, beautiful me.
    I am a happy, loving, fun me.
    I am living my dreams just because I say so, (let all naysayers go...face reality, hahahahahaha)

Does it feel like you are fooling yourself? hahahahhahaha a bit, but I am used to, I have taken decisions based on what I want, against the whole world before.... difference is..... now my world is not where I was focusing on, not on that world I had to face, that was " oldstory reality"
    now my world is whatever I wish it to be, whatever I feel it to be.
    My world is this happy people talking to me as if they knew me....
    My world is all this ease and flow, that sometimes seems like a miracle even.
    My world.......
    I wanted to be a manifestation of my Vortex life..... I want to manifest as easy as PoEīs kids, as some of my friends kids, (not so little anymore, I know)

yeah!!!! because they believe it is possible, oh yeah. And they donīt seem to get so tangled in all this, they just live, and live and live their dreams.

Now, I am a believer too, hehehehehe.

gosh I woke up in a roll, hehehehe.

Love and kisses and tons of money.

Beloved abundant RICH Xio!

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 7

WHAT?

I want to FEEL the enormous abundance/Wellbeing/Goodness of this Universe.
    I want to FEEL it surrounding me, holding me, floating me, backing me up, "kissing me every day all day long".
    I want to feel the goodness of life, the love and joy and ease and sweetness of life as HUGE ABUNDANCE.
    Itīs the inner abundance that makes us RICH! That blesses us and makes us beam in delight and beauty and light.
    I want to deeply ingrain, what this true source-abundance REALLY IS.

WHY?
    It is so GOOD! It feels as the right, true thing. I resonate so deeply and wholly with it. Nothing else makes sense. Nothing less will ever do. THAT is "abundance". THAT is beautiful richness. THAT is bounty, and luxury, and comfort, and freedom and power and JOY.

If you could get someone to acknowledge the abundance that surrounds them, just the fact that the sun is moving around like it is, the fact that it is warming you as it is, THAT is an abundance factor that humans contemplate rarely. And yet it is enormously significant! The balance of your planet, the way it moves in its orbit with other planets, incredibly important! The value of that cannot even be measured in human terms!

But you could focus in appreciation on that abundance, and you could awaken within you a vibration of abundance that then would allow it to flow in all other kinds of ways.

Abraham tell a very touching story of Esther, being focused on a friend whom she felt sounded so wise that it took Esther's breath away. And while Esther said to her beloved friend that she was wise, a giant owl flew in and circled her swimming pool, sat on a tree across the pool, and stared right into Esther's heart. Esther had never felt richer. She never had felt more blessed. She had never felt more wonderful, than in that moment, with that affirmation, of what she was speaking.

Abe:
    And THIS is the way, we want you to feel about abundance!
    We want you to feel abundance, whether it comes to you in the form of a thought, or an idea, or an encouragement, or a friend, or a hug, or however it comes to you, as you ACKNOWLEDGE the abundance...

We canīt separate the word abundance from the word worthy! We canīt separate the word abundance from the words worthy and well-being! Itīs just the achieving of the well-being that lets the best stuff in, where I am, right now.

Youīve got vibrational abundance. You've got universal intelligence. You've got vibrational abundance, youīve got more nonphysical energy and clarity backing you up! You could not be richer, you see. But you gotta find the vibration that allows you to translate it into meaningful things, for you.

And we think a pile of money is a paltry, puny evidence of the abundance that is there. Oh, itīs nice. Itīs nice. But it doesnīt buy owls.

~ Abraham
    San Diego, CA, January, 2013

Let it be!
    TRUST.

Abraham

Money and Me,
    Day 8

WHAT?

I want to dig what I want to do when I have the multi-million-Euros in my bank, or in my hands!
    I want to breathe deeply and chill out, completely, and let the joy glow lovingly and warmly and joyfully inside me.
    I want to feel it, naturally and easily and organically grown.
    I want to KNOW it deeply, no need, no hype, no must, no rush, but PEACE and deep, easy, sweet, joyful KNOWING of this beautiful abundance.
    I want to relax into it, wholly and fully and sweet-ly.
    I want to surrender into the enormous goodness and love that it is vibrationally. SO much potential to express love, joy, alignment, beauty and clarity!
    I want to flow with those wanted sides of this stick, solely. I want to be fully lined up with this enormous, big loving stream of source-potential.
    I want to flow with and through and upon, this stream of vibrational currency, this "powers that create worlds", this stream of wellbeing.

I want to allow my ideas to spoke in perfect timing.
    I want to follow the inspirations when itsīa "hell yes", and otherwise, I just want to live happily ever after.
    I want this to be easy and natural and normal.
    I want this to be big and enormous and fantastic- in clear, sweet easy alignment.
    I want to play big games, with big momentum, and I already do, and I want to allow myself to grow into it all the time in perfect timing.

I trust this unfolding! I love that all I get is SO LINED UP, all the time. I can deal with it, with such sweet ease.

I so love how gentle I am with this!
    I so appreciate my own friendlyness with myself.
    I so appreciate how I care about myself. THANK YOU, ME!

WHY?
    It is FRIENDLY. It is cozy. It is so comfortable! It is true luxury. It is true sweetness and abundance. It is caring how I feel, first and foremost!
    It is being LINED UP with source. In alignment, jiving, a sweet delicious wonderful dance, a delicious meal, just enough, not too much, not less than I want. It is BALANCED and easy and delicious and perfect.
    It is sweet relief, every day more, as there is NO END TO RELIEF (Abe).
    I know, this is an eternal game, and I so love playing it in exactly my ways.

It feels delightful!
    It feels exquisite.
    It feels LOVING. It feels beautiful. And again and again, it feels as surprise and delight.
    And slowly... it becomes EXHILERATING!

Picking up speed! Just in the right time!
    Making me smile. Letting me grin!
    Letting me yodel down the canyons EXACTLY in the right time.
    ALWAYS.

When youīve learned to manage your vibration,
    to sort of settle in for the sake of comfort of it... there is something SO MUCH BETTER than comfort. do you know what it is?
    EXHILARATION.

But because comfort is much better than tension, there is a tendency to find a comfortable space and just sort of maintain that comfort. Which means, explore less contrast, because you wanna take fewer risks, because you donīt wanna go back to that uncomfortable place that you remember from before.

So, our message is to you- you canīt go back. There is no going back! No worry about EVER going back to a less comfortable place.

You are where you are, and moving FORWARDS,
    and there is so much MORE exhilarating experience ahead of you. And we donīt think that exploring contrast should even be categorized as risk-taking!

Because, when you know who you are, when you know about the vibrational reality, when you know about your emotions (...)
    then THERE IS NO RISK, EVER! The potential for soaring in ecstasy is SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER!

(...) here is our powerful message to you:
    Get into the Vortex,
    and then do everything you have time for.

from the clip "Abraham Hicks ~ Are some stuck between physical and non-physical?"
    Alaskan Cruise 2012

Don't wait for the perfect moment,
    take the moment and make it perfect!

Abe

Arrow Day 7?

Hi PoE!
    So loving all your whatīs and why's! so clarifying.

I forgot completely about posting yesterday!!!! I think? yeah,

Well here I am, and since I was a bit contrasty yesterday I decided to lift me up hearing Abe tubes and snippets and all, it uplifts me quickly!.
    But not before I made tantrums half of the morning doing some bureaucratic stuff, hehehe, and living the lively energy within the household.

So I started working on the studio in the evening with my earphones. yeeeeeah, Abraham-rampages-highermoods!!!!
    Way to go.

So I notice as I was about to sleep, that my fantasies involved a lot of focus on "notsowanted", yeah, and chose to keep listening.

I will continue tomorrow with this because it is soooooo long, but very clarifying for my focus

If this time space reality has the wherewithal to help you to identify a desire
    then this time space reality and all who are involved in it have the ability to yield to you,
    to reveal to you, to offer to you a steady trail, a path…
    a path that you must find a way to be the path of non-resistance.
    A path a steady, unfolding, delicious, comfortable, fun filled, winding, twisting, turning, adventurous, enjoyable, satisfying, fulfilling path.

And we think sometimes what hangs you up is you would like a quick direct path, just get me over there because Iīm unhappy over here.

And the thing about that is you canīt get to happy over there from unhappy over here,
    because unhappy over here has your attention and your attention has you offering a vibration and the vibration that you are offering if it doesn't match where you want to go, wonīt take you there.

Oh, the path continues to unfold and all of us who are aware of you, who know who you are, who know what youīre asking for, who know who you have vibrationally become… you see we understand what the contrast of life has caused you to identified the specifics of who you are and what you want, where you want to be, how you want to feel, how you want to live.

All of that is known and our intention the intention of your IB the intention of all that is nonphysical, the intention if you will of something that you say all the time and you donīt even know what it means, the powers that be, the energy that creates world, the intention this benevolent loving energy force supporting you, uplifting you, knowing you, and most of all knowing, right where you stand, right here right now, in relationship to who youīve become.

So you came into this body but all of you didnīt come, a part of this consciousness that is you focused here in this physical body, but the largest part of this consciousness that is you remain nonphysical focused in that stable nonresistance place, so when life causes you to know what you donīt want, which causes you to launch a rocket of desire about what you do want, the larger part of you is in on all of that, in other words in this deciphering of who you are and where you are going process, source is in on all of that, so you are launching this rockets and you are vibrationally becoming, and the reason that we want to point that you are vibrationally becoming is because everything is a vibration before it is a manifestation.
    Everything is a vibration before it can be interpreted through your physical senses, and there are lots of ways in which you interpret vibration through your physical senses, what you are seeing, and hearing and smelling and touching, all of that is vibrational interpretation you are just so good at it, so good you donīt even realize you are doing it.
    But everything, hear this, everything about your reality, that you know as your reality, everything that you are seeing in this world, and living in this world, you and everyone else around you, every bit of it is a realization of vibration.
    So what we are really talking about is interpretation. What we are really talking about is your readiness to see what is always being revealed to you. Because the path of least resistance, the path of most abundance, the path of most fulfillment, the path of most fun, the path of most adventure, the path of most you who you really are, that path is always, always projected with such clarity from those like us who know who you are, who know what you want, who know where you are in relationship to what you want. The question is, are you in the receptive mode? Are you in the receptive mode of the clear path? And the answer to that is…..mmmmmm, a variable, and it just doesnīt vary from person to person, it varies within you from day to day, from moment to moment and you can tell what your receptive mode is about what the way you feel.
    Your mood is your receptive mode indicator. So if you are discouraged, if you are bummed out, if you are depressed, if you are feeling like a victim, if you feel like other people are doing things to you and preventing you from getting what you want, or having what you want, or being who you want to be, then you got a vibration going on that is the reason that your path isnīt lighting up for you in a clearer way, and clarity really is what you are shooting for.

Abraham-Hicks Phoenix, Ar. 2014

I think thatīs it, I know Iīve been saying it a lot, but yesterday was a clear reminder, although it feels so different now, all the contrast that used to land me in bed for days afterwards, all the little happenings that still happen here, used to be my main focus, and yeah, I know Iīm still focusing there somewhat, more than I would like to. But the old momentum is slowing down soooooo much, I donīt stay there long. I stay for hours, minutes, no more, isnīt that a great step? yeeeeeah.

In asking for clarity I am finding weird answers, I think maybe I can let my IB shine, but really, not just saying it......
    If my mood is the best indicator.... well not if, it is, of my receptive mode......holly beans on a can!!!! yesterday was a not very receptive mood day!, hahahaha well, for half a day, because I re-launched a rocket of desire so powerful that today I am going out to find buyers, to promote, whatever that needs to be done.

Although I am not so sure it is the best energy to do so, because I am understanding this, I am focusing a lot on all the things I don't want. It would be easier if I was throwing a tantrum, having a fit, or something because it would be best identified. But I guess it was this slow mo.....slow feel vibration behind close doors..... now, yeah, I have this impulse to move, not out of fun, or love, or....ease? is more like I want to go out running and live in my dream world, hehehe. I want to have a way to feel good where I am with everyone that is here, right now.
    NOW WHAT? I loved this because it is telling me just focus on the larger part of me, I can lay down my burden, (oooh it sounded so dramatic, hehehehe) and just focus a bit more and a bit more and more and more, until the ol'momentum looses all force.
    Yeah, I know what I want and I know why, and I know right now, when I say I want money..... it is because I want to be in a very nice house of my own, with sounds I love, with laughter and wellbeing and harmony, and well, why not, luxury.
    I want a bed!!!! a wonderful medium soft larger bed!!!!, hahahahahaha, and a tv. too specific? hahaha yes I get it, is time to focus even more on my dream, although I've been doing that a lot, I notice that I am doing it but introducing most of the time a bit of the not wanted there, I want a bed because this is small I want...blahblahblah, because I still focus on the unwanted part of the equation...... How do I change focus? time to realize my IB is the LARGER PART OF ME!, that Source is focused upon what I have already become and that is time to be in a more of a receptive mode!!! I love it.

Isnīt this wonderful? more clear instructions on how and where to focus better

Time to go,
    Iīll come back later

Love and Kisses