Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: M&M Me and Money

day 12

a sunny morning!!!, yeaah!!!.

I am out, I did put the price on the work, hehehehe and right here right now, I am letting go my focus on "I charged less" or whatever, that sensation,
    so it´s going to be a working day today, ehehehehe, a little bit of forking emotions.

It is my intention today that I am focusing on my expanding joy everytime I got an oldstory twinge about prices, pricing, charging, asking for money, hahahahaha, yeah all of that. it feels awful saying it. Hehehehe so, we are going to just smile and remember that we are creating a wonderful new story, an abundant story, a confident story, a magical story, yeaaaaah.

let´s wait and see what incredible gifts the Universe has for us today!.

See you later

hugs and kisses

Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input ...
    Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling ….
    Money ... self esteem, worthyness
    Just last year I began to learn this lesson, when I had to calculate my fee on a self employed basis.
    Oh boy, I charged far less than others do for the same work. Why? I don’t know, old habit of being low-paid, low self-esteem and first of all, when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.
    You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Don’t forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance … dance, hihihi

Ups, I replied to your post of yesterday
    All good, you are fabulous

Hello Manakaname!!!!,
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post
    Hi Forestofhearts
    I really enjoy you and POE playing, so much fun and uplifting input
    Come play with us! is open after all we are all co-creators here somehow,

Big smile towards Barcelona, where she is just boarding her new life with her DH-soulmate
    Hope you have had a wonderful party night and are relaxing now looking back on the night, smiling and giggling …

I´ve been thinking a lot about the cruise and PoE and DH..... everytime I send bubbles of fun and light. I even printed the cruise schedule, hehehehe,

I did have a wonderful party night friday, and today I´m out with some friends, tomorrow with others, that kind of abundance........ I wasn´t so used to, and I love it!!!

.......... when I got started, I missed to set my clear intention of how much I want to earn! But within 10 months and with appreciating my work and my skills and so raising my self-esteem I nearly doubled my hourly rate and it was accepted by my clients.

Ohhhhh that´s it, I think instead of focusing on what I am doing wrong, hehehehehe, as if we didn´t heard that one, don´f focus on what you don´t want... I am starting appreciating my work and my skills.... I think is something that would be of great transformation.

You are creating your own authentic artwork, how special is that!
    Don’t forget that your jewellery items are unique! Your clients will honour their beauty and quality to the same extent as you appreciate your work.
    Keep on basking in your abundance … dance, hihihi
    Yes!!!! I am liking this!!! a lot, thanks for posting and it ties perfectly with today´s post too..... I´m still working on my focus there, I think part of the charging less is because I had this oldstoryfear of people not liking the piece, but that is asking for trouble, waiting for approval or something? I don´t want to go to deeply into that ol´pool of old.
    So your input gives me a little push in the perfect direction..... yeah, start appreciating my work, and before others do honor their beauty, it would be lovely that I do, hehehehe.

I´m smiling now, feeling preeeetty good!.

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

Day 14

Ohhh I was leaving and then, the parrots arrived, I love them!!!!

So here I am, I don´t know why, somewhere in my fun mind I made the connection of when I dream with parrots and money, so today I am doing the same with hearing the parrots, hehehehe,
    Imagine if every time I hear them more prosperity appears in my life!!!

Hahahahaha I love the picture!.
    I love that I am going out right after I shower, to receive the money for a few necklaces sold last week!!!!
    I love that everything is unfolding as I playfully asked in a post, what if there is someone out there who is waiting to sell my work?
    I love that I am experiencing more prosperity. Yeah and I don´t mean just because I am having more money, I love that I am having more money, and I feel a change in my perception of how things are....
    I feel..... well I haven´t reach the place of feeling rich... but I feel cared, I feel fine, I feel everything is working out for me, I know I have lots of stuff considered to be....a lot? richness? prosperity!!!, yeah, so I know life always causes you to want more, and I want more, hehehehe, but I do appreciate what is, I do know now I have great prosperity in so many ways!, I choose to live more in appreciation, in joy, having fun and feeling whole!

The parrots left, I am sure they went to find more money for me, hehehehehe.

Jokes apart, I love nature, I love how it is the best teacher, it is always moving, changing, regenerating, morphing, I love it, always growing, it doesn´t matter what. And I know Abraham says a lot "do you really want it all at once?" and I know nature doesn´t grow a tree in a day, but let´s be honest, if it start raining green expands in the lapse of three four days!!!! is not a month and all branches are brimmed with new leafs and flowers cover entire fields in days!!!!! so it can be fast, yeah I choose to acknowledge it can be that fast!. not all at once, (although, wouldn´t it be fun?)
    I love how easy it feels.
    I love that I am able to know how much better than what I thought I was I am living, makes sense? not sure is to ITV but it feels like steps up, oh yeah, and I like it, I love how much fun I am having now with synchronicity, with the strange happenings, with magic,
    I love the concept of magic, I know the magic is my focus but I haven´t reach that place where I can let go of the belief of magical stuff happening in my life, I love it.

So now I dooooo have to run hahahaha, or......let the time expand and accommodate to my highest good.... yeah, much better.

I find myself doing that a lot lately, saying one thing and noticing immediately how it can be said better, or ask for a better way for my world to work.
    I am practicing that now too with my money talk......oh yeah, (don´t tell anybody but I do talk so much OTVish stuff about it... time to cut it out)
    yeah.

I am off now, time to keep playing and focusing,

love and kisses, and tons of money

Day 15

Taking some snippets from the abundance thread, I love it because now I can focus on mooooneeeey!

(...) We really want you to understand that it IS ALREADY DONE.
    And so, a 100% of what you are doing, is increasing your ability
    to allow yourself to see it!
    To allow yourself to have it.
    To allow yourself to experience it in the full physical sense.

And so, the two ways that you go about it are this:
    If you feel reasonably good about it—
    let’s say that you desperately need money.
    We know that’s not the case
    [talking to the HS],
    but let’s say you desperately need money.

Well, every time you’re thinking about money
    or doing any processes about money, you’re working AGAINST
    yourself if you desperately need money.
    Because the more you think about it, the more you’re activating
    how you already feel about it, and the greater crevasse
    you’re putting between the money-
    that’s trying to get into your experience,
    and the money that you’re not letting get into your experience.

So doing more things to talk about money, trying harder,
    setting goals, is counterproductive.
    Because it just causes you to dig in, and hold the vibrational place
    that you’ve already got going which is a place
    that you don’t have the money—
    obviously you’re not letting the money in.

But if you’re in a place, as you’re describing yourself to be,
    where the next logical step, where things are
    just naturally unfolding to you, if you want to hurry it up a little bit,
    if you want to increase the speed of it,
    then just focus with more deliberateness about
    how great it feels when money comes.

Beat the dream of how good it feels to be prosperous.
    And how much you like the absence of angst,
    relative to any decision.
    Talk about the freedom that you have when you have the money
    to be anyplace that you want to be,
    or go anywhere you want to go,
    or do anything you want to do.

Expand your own ability to revel in the exhilaration
    of this magnificent world, and all of the things
    that it has to offer, and all of the things
    that you now have access to,
    because you have this money.

Goose up your feeling of appreciation about money.
    And what will happen as you do that is,
    you will not make more happen, because it already happened,
    but you will allow more to happen more quickly through you.
    Does that make sense to you?

HS: Ummhmm

Abraham:
    You will let more in, through that crack of lesser resistance.
    And what’s a crack of lesser resistance, than a crack of great exhilaration?

But if you try to fake the exhilaration when you really don’t feel it,
    then you shoot yourself in the foot, and you get no movement.
    Did you understand that distinction?

[HS laughs]

Abraham: You’re laughing?

HS: Yeah, so.

Abraham:
    Because you do understand the distinction?

HS: Yes.

Abraham:
    Because it was so rudimentary?

HS: [Laughing] Yes.

Abraham:
    Because it was such a simplistic answer?

HS:
    Between actually feeling good about something,
    and faking feeling good about it.

Abraham: Yeah, yeah.

HS: Ok. Yeah, I understand.

(...) Abraham:
    You brought this to an important place.
    What is the difference between faking feeling good about it,
    and actually feeling good about it?
    So, we can give you one really big hint.

Faking feeling good about it is caring what others think
    about you, while you’re faking it.

REALLY feeling good about it, you don’t give a rip what they think.
    You just feel what you feel.

~ Abraham-Hicks, Asheville, October 16, 2016
    Ummmm.... yeah, that sounds so true!!!, hahahahaha I get it, yeah. and now, NOW, I can beat the drum of how good it feels to receive money, oh yeah!!!!

oh, yeah I could´ve probably done that before but still had that "gotta earn it" voice active, right now let´s tell it to shut up, hehehehehehe, oh I felt like a kid doing something silly, mischievous, hehehehe. But still doing it, telling that voice to sing a better song or shut up.

so now, I can milk the money song!!!!! yeah I can focus on how great it feels!

Ups, hahahahaha I can´t think of words to rampage..... ooh... let´s go simply, quickly... I love receiving money for my work... and I do love when I get money from anywhere, I love it when my friends send money because they feel like it.... how come? I love it when I receive money, and I love how conveninet it feels....

is not about money? well no, is about the freedom you feel getting it, the possibilities to do tons of things, have fun, share stuff. hehehehe I think I need to fine tune my vibration about money, hahahahaha I feel a bit faking it right now. But I am having fun....

I´ll sit on it for today, while I keep enjoying how great it feels to receive money.
    Ummm.... hehehe I am trying too hard, yeah. So yeah I love that I got paid for the beautiful things I made, I love to sell the stuff I do, and I love to receive money and appreciation for them. Yeah. I love it. it is a first step. I think I am pinpointing where was the stuckness here, and this is great.
    And right now, I love that money is flowing into my life, I love it.
    Soooo.... now what? hehehehe, oh keep it coming!, I´ll keep allowing it more and more and more in.

I´ll come back later.

love and kisses!!!!!

Day 16

Ohhhh I let the morning fly away!, I was having fun doing some graphics and finding the perfect conversations with Abraham for my focus.
    hehehe so now I have to finish other stuff and go out.

I found this conversation and I love it, well I actually found a lot of conversations and almost all talked about this, finding relief.

So, for example. I want more money.
    That statement, in and of itself, probably feels upstream because it’s pointing out that I want something and I don’t know how I’m going to get it.
    I want more money. So now, you are where you are, and it doesn’t matter because everything you want’s downstream and the Current is all moving that way.
    So, it doesn’t matter where you’re putting your boat in. You are putting it in where you’re putting it in.

I want more money and it feels upstream. So then, the whole point is to now try to find
    a way to soften the way you feel into a little bit of a feeling of relief. So, you just poke around at it and see what happens
    Soooo yes, doing this, it went with a great conversation, guided the HS´s process, I´ll do my own, I like it,

All right. Now, keep reaching for relief. Remember, relief doesn’t mean figuring it out.
    It just means stopping the struggle. Relief doesn’t mean figuring out how to get the money; it just means not feeling unhappy in the now.
    Relief doesn’t mean solving the problem; relief just means not fussing over the problem... You don’t have to find the solution to feel better.
    You can just find the belief that you’re going to find the solution. Feel the difference? Stay with it.
    And I´ll come back later, I think I would´ve prefer to stay here, hehehe, but I didn´t find the guts to say no to my mother, hahahahaha.

I found so many gems!, I found so much to share!!!! I love it.

see you laaaateeeer

Day 17

Ohhhh it´s still dark and I´ve been awake for a while listening......the chirping sounds of a bird, the answer far away from another, a motorcycle, probably delivering sunday newspaper...still. The sound of silence in between, I love this hours. It feels like expectation, curiosity, what´s gonna be the next sound? light is coming not much later, and the sounds will grow... I love it.
    I can hear my typing irrupting the silence, even though I´m doing it very very softly to not disturb the feeling.... It´s getting a bit chilly, so the sun is almost out....
    Everyone is sleeping except the white cat.

I told you I´ve read and listen a lot yesterday and I found this answer Abraham gave a HS, I am so happy I found it because and I am planning to move that oldstory belief, or.....oh, maybe focus on a better one, I think I am understanding it better, I don´t need to "get rid of" anything, just focus on a better thought, feeling, belief, and that ooooooooh yeah, makes things easier for me, one step I can skip now. hehehehe.
    All right. So, I have a belief that “the money that comes to me and the action that I offer, are strictly tied together. And since I can only offer so much action in any given period of time, or am willing only to offer so much action, then the money that can come in is limited to me.” So, that’s a statement.

A lot of people believe that. It’s active in their vibration, and that’s why more people aren’t receiving greater abundance.
    So, you feel that within you, and you can feel it sort of stuck in your craw. So you say,

“Okay, Abraham, I’m going to try to turn downstream on this subject.”

So, by turning downstream, what we mean is, what you want and who-you-really-are is vibrationally over here, and where you are in that subject, or in that statement you just made, is over here...
    So, you’re going to make statements that lean you more in that direction. And the only way you know you’ve done that is, you begin to feel relief. And it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks about it. Your whole effort is to reduce the feeling of resistance, or the knot, within you, and get
    feeling a little better about this subject.

So I do know I am moving to where my want and real ME is vibrationally, yeah, now I can do this shifting focus with more ease, more like a game, so I acknowledge that right now, yeah, is a huge step and I love myself for it, hehehehe. Now I love how Abe guided the whole conversation, yeah, not an instant change of focus, like an explorer? looking here and there and feeling the perfect feel to keep moving forward.
    So, we would just ramble. If we were standing in your shoes, we would say something like:

“Well, there must be more to it than that because we all have the same 24 hours in the day.
    And we are all pretty much the same, in how much action we can offer in a day. And there is huge difference in the money that flows into the experience of people.
    So, I accept that there is something beyond physical action that makes the difference.
    In fact, when I think about it, it’s utterly illogical for me to cling to the idea that it’s about action, because there is such disparity in the amount of money that people earn, and theamount of effort or action that they offer.”

Now, we have appealed to your reasoning mind. And we see you nodding. Everybody sort of gets that. Nothing could be more obvious.
    But it didn’t make you feel better, because that’s not what’s bothering you. It’s not bothering you that it’s possible to make more money.

It’s bothering you that you’re not making more money.

Hahahahahaha when I reached that I just started giggling it sums up all the frustration I was feeling, hehehe sooooooo just keep it going until you find ease. Ouch a darn mosquito bit me right now!!!.

So, we didn’t accomplish anything, but we did build a sort of basis of logic there. So, we rambled. We just didn’t actually turn downstream. In fact, we might have even caused you to turn a little upstream, as you say,
    “Yeah, I still haven’t figured out the secret. I still haven’t figured out the magic. I’m still not applying what I know here.”

So now, you want to keep going to try to find a better-feeling thought. So you might say something like,

“Well, I do believe that there are people that are earning great amounts of money today, that, at one time, were not. So I do believe that it’s possible for someone to adjust their vibration and let more money flow in.”

Now, again, makes sense. Appeals to your logic. But might not make you feel better because there’s still that thing that’s stuck in your craw, which is,

“What am I doing wrong? Why am I not getting it? Why haven’t I found the piece yet?”

So, we’re getting closer to understanding what’s really bothering you. You started out thinking that what was bothering you was not enough money. Now,

you find out that what’s bothering you is that you’re just not good at creation-

Hehehehehe it sounds soooooo true to me, like this guilt I haven´t been manifesting what I say I want to manifest, like I am not good creating the reality I want, and it feels frustrating so let´s let it go too and focus better.

It is a long converstion a very insightful (like others weren´t? hehehehe) and it points out again to find my alignment, to find what Source thinks about abundance, about manifesting, feel it.
    I think I am today focusing on that, from my IB´s perspective, how does manifestation feel? what better feeling thoughts and emotions I can reach today?
    It is a wonderful time to practice the art of allowing yeah, the art of allowing my well being, I think today I´ll choose to find things to look in awe, how many things can I find today to feel this sense of perfect manifestation? like a little flower, like a beautiful car, someone must´ve thought it right?
    like the ability to focus, wow, yeah to focus back into alignment that is a good manifestation, from unease, to ease, serenity, clarity.

Now you can see the patio, the trees, the sun is not out yet but there is clarity, I can see it is a bit cloudy, I can hear more birds, ooooh there is one of my favorite birds nearby, the ones with the yellow belly!!! I know because I know how they call each other!, they are fun, and they answer me when I call them back, (is the only sound I can make hehehehe) ahhh I love it.

I am very excited because I know, even though it doesn´t seem clear what or how I am focusing on now, hehehe I do know I found a piece I needed it, and I am moving forward faster now. I love this moments.
    I love it because yeah, I asked a few days earlier about this, how to change that belief, that money just comes from hard work, and that I can only do so much in a day, hehehehe, here it is, perfect answer, perfect guidance!!!! yeeees, I will re read it and re read it and maybe meditate more on it.

Have a beeeautiful Sunday

hugs and kisses

Hey, good morning , it's so much fun to walk along with you with you a bit .... inspiring, uplifting, bright
    Now I will just chill out, bask in my comfort zone, relax, savour, gathering good feeling thoughts around my nucleus of abundance and wellbeing.

Today's Abraham-quote fits perfectly ...

What "moving thought forward" is, is about being a nucleus that attracts different components of thought so that when they actualize around you — it is different than it has ever been before! "As I stand in my focused, human, leading-edge experience, and I choose this combination of thoughts and feelings, I am offering a signal that has never been offered before. And so, the Universe must uniquely yield to me, which causes me to offer a vibration that maybe someone somewhere else is matching. If they are, they will certainly come into my experience for the time that we are matching it." That is the way you affect the world. Most think in terms of thought affecting the world: You think about transmitting outward: "I'm going to affect the world from my outgoing signal." That isn't the way it works. You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you. You create a nucleus that Universe has to respond around. That is how you are the creator.
    --- Abraham

Excerpted from Albuquerque, NM - Sunday, May 9th, 1999

Day 18

Ohhhh I was about to focus and play and I read your post Manakaname, .

Wow, what ir I sit today and just chill too, achieving the vibration, attracting the signal to me? wow. This changes approach to a lot of things I think......
    I love it!!!!!

Most think in terms of thought affecting the world: You think about transmitting outward: "I'm going to affect the world from my outgoing signal." That isn't the way it works. You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you. You create a nucleus that Universe has to respond around. That is how you are the creator.
    --- Abraham
    Excerpted from Albuquerque, NM - Sunday, May 9th, 1999
    Hahahahaha shortest post ever (from me, hehehehe)

Have a wonderful week!!!! see you later.

love and kisses