Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017

Today I see the plan for next year, unveiling itself, through the glimpses that are all around. Usually I put a theme on my new year and so last year I labelled 2016 The Year of Thriving. I expect that December will culminate with more demonstrations of this, a celebration of all I’ve accomplished throughout the year. I realise that I have been treating many of my desires as if they are still to be achieved, when in fact they’ve already been more than satisfied.

There are a few still to unfold in December. I revel in the idea that this year I celebrate my Christmas. I ride the fabulous world momentum and give it my individual spin. I like that who I choose to spend time with, and what I do, represents who I am.

It’s funny that Christmas sometimes feels like it belongs to someone else. This December, I can feel already that Christmas is mine. That's a win for me. No one else may notice because it won’t look that different but I’ll know.

The weather will suit me perfectly. I’ll feel good in my body and look great. I know that I’m in charge of my life. The universe will adore me and I’ll unashamedly enjoy it. I will feel intense satisfaction as all my desires fall into place. December is the crowning glory of the year.

Then the beginning of next year will reveal 2017 details even more clearly. I am ready to eagerly anticipate it from a place of excited delight and satisfaction in where I am.

2017 is my Year of Eager Anticipation and Miraculous Manifestations.

This year will be friendly, full of serendipity. I will re-connect with many in a spirit of enthusiasm and vigour. The restrictions lift and positive energies flow. This readiness, easily transitions into play, work and home.

This is what it’s like to be full of energy, to have the verve to spread my attention between all my interests, to develop further my passion for life.

All my heroes surround me and it feels wonderful. That lifetime collection of people I adored, appreciated and valued are returning this attention, multiplied, from NP. Authors, teachers, historical figures…

This wonderful new physical energy is directed to its fullness by my NP heroes. I utilise all the resources that best suit me, my circumstances and my desires, including my many like-minded physical and NP, friends.

As I reflect on my past use, of naturally-occurring processes from an early age, I see that it is the Abraham information answering the questions my experiences led me to ask, that provides the clarity for me to see that this is how the world works, and to learn to appreciate its beauty.

This is freeing my time to spend in other ways. Being fully integrated, blending my IB and physical self, works wonders. It is the miracle I’ve worked towards for many decades. I had a favourite saying from long ago: Be realistic! Plan for a miracle. Now I can say, that ‘miracle’ is knowing Who I Am.

Accessing non physical is a natural talent, often achieved in the physical. Many wonderful people do this knowingly. What is rarer at this time, is to have the combination of ability and a platform of beliefs, expectations and desires that support its higher wisdom.

The time I now have available, I extend to new ways for building and maintaing heart-felt connection and the fun of play.

I have high expectations of 2017 in many areas but it is these two desires, which are already well on their way to new levels of fruition, that I feel are ready for my focus.

A new belief is that I have ‘what it takes’ to achieve my dreams and to understand that it’s OK to have them fulfilled because there’s always more. It doesn’t run out. The joy of desire and fulfilment is eternal. It is natural and right to want more.

I can already feel the pleasure of December/2017.

A woven tapestry of desires around community and where I live, is coming to fruition. This year is ripe for its manifestation. One of the main criteria for holding back has been met in 2016. It is also something I now recognise as perfect for my NP father to project manage.

Iím also asking him to coordinate the weather . I have reason to greatly respect his power there. I have been doing the bits & pieces approach, treating it as a new desire each time. Now I realise I have the ability to have the perfect weather for my health and wellbeing at all times.

Again my NP dad is proving to be a great focal point for my allowing. This is a very new aspect to our relationship and one Iím enjoying immensely.

So much has been set in place during 2016. I feel a pleasant relaxation at the thought that this is done. The cooperative components have been organised, the kindred spirits assembled, the path laid out.

When I step back and look at what is in front of me I feel the glory of the universe reflecting to me. This magnificence is mine.

In July I am to be a small part of a local Whale Dreaming Festival. It’s a vortex desire come true in even better ways than I imagined. I used to attend this annual event a few years running and then it ‘disappeared’. I forgot about it and never saw anything about it in time to remind me. I actually thought it had finished.

Then I got involved with a local group who to my surprise has agreed to participate in it for next year. I immediately put my hand up for involvement.

As I contemplate this event on my 2017 calendar I remember that the site, near a lighthouse overlooking the ocean and a bay, has many happy memories for me and in particular for sighting whales.

I know my NP mum is involved because the day after her death I went to view a wedding held in this beautiful location. My mum would have attended if she’d lived. My friend and I were just walking up when she pointed into the bay at the whales frolicking and doing handstands. Many wonderful synchronous ‘signs’ presented themselves over that afternoon confirming mum’s continued existence.

I just know that this is a good sign of things to come. Many whale sightings at least and much more.

Thinking of whales also connects me with Esther and cruises as whales seem to be a favourite topic. Also on the Alaskan cruise I attended we received a toy whale and I can see now on a shelf, it’s tail waving, right now as I write.

After the wedding and the obvious connections with my NP mum, my friend and I started a FF thread called 'Waving Whales’, to play with all our wonderful ideas for creating abundance in our lives.

Now I have a new circle of friends who celebrate the wave. 2017 is waving at me!

beautiful

I agree, the last of 2016 and the whole of 2017 are perfectly in alignment for good for all of us

Thanks, lemon, it is a wonder to unfold. It is a joy to anticipate. It is the most beautiful flowers, all blooming at the perfect time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    Thanks, lemon, it is a wonder to unfold. It is a joy to anticipate. It is the most beautiful flowers, all blooming at the perfect time.
    full bloom and full speed ahead! I know you have a wonderful time, just like you did getting there

Youíre singing my song, lemon! for your energy\good thoughts.

this must have been on my mind cos I dreamed of seeing whales, driving to the spot where I could get close to them...... it was a most interesting and precarious car ride , but all was well and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    You’re singing my song, lemon! for your energy\good thoughts.
    indeed!