Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017

Today I feel good about me. I let the universe provide the bouquets (support and kudos), everything I desire. While the cooperative components are sorting it out, I’m having a good time. I revel in the break from the details. It’s a forgiving universe and I’m ready to move on. I’d love it if these details sort themselves out.

I’m in love.

I feel happy about my Ďforgivingí vibration. This is the best! Having allowed it, I now realise that it works both ways not only am I now unapologetic and the world is making everything Iíve done Ďrightí I am aware of feeling totally different about others too. Where I have felt wrong or wronged I now feel itís irrelevant. Donít know why I got my knickers in a knotÖalthough I do accept that my great new alignment is a result of this. I just knew the other day that it was time to move on. Iím over it.

It is wonderful that at this point of Ďover-it-nessí I really donít want to spend another moment in that other vibration.

This then reminds me that I have been feeling behind the 8 ball on a situation and uncertain for a while on how to proceed. Now I see that the next steps have unfolded and Iím feeling much more settled and know that no one wants me to apologise.

This isnít an antagonistic stance but an acceptance that itís OK, the universe endorses me in being true to myself.

This is a new world and Iím sailing very nicely, thank you.

I identified another distinction in the results of my meditation. My world is better. Or perhaps it is my worldview that is better. Whereas when I practice appreciation I find my self view improves, with meditation my overall view improves in both belief and practice.

Neither of these is mutually exclusive of course: In lowering my resistance I let more of the good world in. And in my appreciation I recognise the advantages for me and feel better about myself.

Itís like General vs Specific as Abraham has taught to us. When I lower my resistance to everything I let the good in the world in. This is general and is less about me because the world offers a range of suitable options for ALL. When I appreciate and raise my vibration I let myself feel good/better and itís about ME. Specifically me.

This is my key. This is why meditation alone didnít satisfy me. I needed appreciation to enjoy my life. Yet without meditation I lacked an openness to the world. The world is necessary for my complete satisfaction.

I am two-sided and both sides require slightly different channels to optimise my connection. Working together I am invincible.

Meditation is the broadcast channel.

This in 2017 is different. I am experiencing some step 5s and while aware of not feeling the way Iím used to and having come down from a high over the weekend, I am very much on the right end of the stick. I feel that my body is handling these events better. I am surprised delighted and find endearing the support from loved ones and others. I also appreciate the evidences of Jerry assisting me.

Also different is my decision to back myself. I no longer wish to shrink myself to fit with someone elseís comfort zone while at the same time respecting the value of differences.

It is a great relief to focus on myself. Not that putting my energy into something outside myself isnít rewarding to me personally it is.

The momentum from November to now has been substantial and now is the time to let it pause. I am ready to be ready to be ready.