Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    this must have been on my mind cos I dreamed of seeing whales, driving to the spot where I could get close to them...... it was a most interesting and precarious car ride , but all was well and fun.
    Whale energy is very strong...

I love that sometimes the greatest pleasure comes from how easy it isÖand sometimes it comes from the joy of the journey, the thrills and spills, and the crescendo at just the right time.

As I review 2016 I remember that I embraced Abrahamís words that we need never be tired and unrefreshed, that replenishment is the same as alignment or receptive mode. We donít need sleep or to feel totally well to be in touch with our brilliance.

I had a period where I just knew (with that inner conviction) that it didnít matter if my sleep was disturbed or I felt unwell, my day would be as fabulous as I wished. And it was! Countless times I proved that my body doesnít need physical replenishment, that spiritual alignment is the key.

Now as I write this I also remember other times in my past when this also was true. A fabulous day could emerge from a poor start. Somehow I lost that realisation, perhaps because I felt that I and my body are inseparable and if Ďit' didnít feel good than I didnít.

Thanks to Abraham in 2016, I felt the impact of knowing that my replenishment is automatic with the receptive mode. Shifting my focus from Ďwhat ails meí to my relationship with my IB totally rejuvenates me.

I faltered a bit as I then needed to come into alignment with my new energy. It is brighter, crisper, smarter. My wanting to fit in because it felt so good, diluted my full flowing receptive mode.

Iíve received clarity around this. In the meantime Iíve accelerated my ideas around my physical wellbeing and potential. My expectations and beliefs have skyrocketed.

For 2017 I want to find the perfect balance of body integrity through alignment and my mastermind.

Tied into this is weather conditions, physical exertion and health. Iíve deferred to NP for the inspiration to build a new undertaking that satisfies all my objectives. A tall order, one I wouldnít have thought possible but my IB suggests it.

I am allowing more. I recognise that this lifetime passion for finding the answers and this practice of Abrahamís teachings, entitles me to these better than average results. If someone else doesnít get why I do this, it doesnít matter and even more, it enhances the likelihood of my extraordinary success. If they Ďgot ití it would just be ordinary success i.e. everyone would be doing it.

This is the best of both. I have endorsements and equal billing. I have strong support mounting. I have a flair for this.

Thank you for doubting. This is a rallying point, an oasis of belief, a distinction worthy of celebration. If you want to be outstanding you canít be one of the crowd. The point is not to stand out for the sake of it but to follow where your path leads even if it makes you stand out.

2017 is a year of distinction. The world wave is one where evolutionary ideas are embraced enthusiastically by a population that is ready for it.

2017 is my year of Waving Whales.

Sometimes Christmas past has been loaded with resistance. I found it difficult to be myself because I had no concept of Who I Am at Christmas. All my experiences have tended to be about what others wanted at Christmas. I’ve tried various ways to play out Christmas and this year 2016 I’m being truer to myself than I have for a long time.

It is impossible to be less than I was. I am always more in each moment than before.

Just by being myself I help others be truer to themselves. There is great reward for this. I have always found that being myself pays. The universe rallies or perhaps more precisely, the loving support that was always there comes to the party. Bluntness is often a hiding from rather than authenticity so I’m not actually meaning any sort of deliberate in-your-faceness. I’m meaning that my action comes from my total self.

I’m getting a strong Step 6 feeling about 2017. Although Abraham has said it will not be in the next book and so it doesn’t seem to tie in with their timetable I feel strongly that this is my Step 6 year - alignment with my total self.

I’m so glad that my IB has remembered Who I Am, as I find myself taking actions more reminiscent of behaviour from my past. Rather than feeling at a loss under the circumstances I find I am refined, improved upon, ever better than before.

I don’t have the words yet to describe easily Who I Am. I’m not quite this and not quite that. Labels can help when they add to the understanding of my vortex. I’ll know soon enough. The words will come to me and I will feel satiation. 'I’m done. This is Who I Am.’ Ever evolving but with a certain frequency range that embodies me in the now.

My fortunes are restored in 2017.

My family becomes a shining example of what can be achieved with these vortex practises.

I am physically renewed.

My new home and community are made for me.

I am adored.

Hot hot hot record reaching heatÖand while coping well I recognise the accelerated desires this creates. The new and updated wanting.

No wonder I saw/felt great healing energy in my body. The exaggerated conditions have focused me like no other. It is preventing me from moving too fast towards outside-myself goals and is keeping me alert to my inner guidance.

Iíve noticed with the beginning of the year the increased number of roadworks and repairs, new paths being built locally. As usual I get a bit of a thrill because it connects me immediately with the Abraham new pipes concept. I am aware of the new and different. 2017 is all about the new.

These less than ideal physical conditions simply help all of us create better ones.

I watched Christiane Northrupís free video from Hay House and notice her use of the term 'receptive mode'. Another Abraham/Esther friend perhaps.

I too let my receptive mode provide the direction and answers. I realise now that I have received answers in a dance for just this situation. (Iíve left it at Ďa danceí rather than advance because that is what it is, a dance.)

It started with play. I found myself playing around with images of myself. FB sent me a message to suggest I update my photo as itís over 5 years old. Let people recognise you, they say. I understand. However my receptive mode suggested that instead of changing my photo to what-is, I simply make my what-is match my photo from 5 years ago (or better). This is one of my 2017/18 projects.

It is far more than looks. Included in this project is my ease with my body in all circumstances and weather conditions for instance.

I feel the tide has turned on this ocean of possibilities. Iím riding the wave.

The idea of experiencing focused alignment even in chaotic times is fascinating to me. I so want us all to be living the experience of living happily, now and always.
    Estherís latest email re Long Beach Jan 2017

I heard an old song that use to be a favourite playing:

you and I travel to the beat of a different drum oh canít you tell by the way I run every time you make eyes at me

But my wonderfully freeing thought was that I now understand that I can hold my particular Abraham-inspired beliefs no matter what anyone else thinks or does and be compatible with many who although different are harmonious in intent. And they get it. They seem to feel something from my presence or words that inspires them. I assume, I know, that this is because I am holding my focus on Who I Am.

I feel a celebratory cheer inside as I realise what an achievement for me this is. To stay Who I AM in the midst of othersí chaos.

As my role becomes more integral to othersí plans I suddenly felt a reluctance where before Iíd been full tilt ahead. Is this close involvement in someone elseís drama what I want? The answer to that is obviously no but I do want my parallel commitment to its positive intent.

I no longer find this old song anthemic. It is unnecessary because my strong positive vibration keeps me in my own worldview. Itís OK to be different and to love and be loved, be successful and appreciated. IOW my difference (my strong belief in the teachings of Abraham) makes me more compatible with my world, not less.

This is my world.

I happily anticipate that my new broadcast frequency is purer stronger and truer. The die is straight. It reaches out and tantalises those in harmony. It attracts compatible partnerships.

I recognise self doubt quicker and with ease.

I have fun and good times in my MM relationships. There is always an overtone of more about them. The flow and ease, fun and laughter is harmonious and synergistic.

I am confident of what I have to offer to my clients, a flow of power and divine connection that feels good.

This is a new connection of resources in never seen before ways.

This is a coming together, a gathering, of those with synergistic and harmonious intent. There is a divine organising factor.

Let’s begin again. This is a time of convergence...

In 2017 my MM practice continues and flourishes. My beautiful MM friend and I have travelled and explored together this wonderful journey into better. It is fabulous to have access to the combined mastermind during this powerful time of change. Just knowing that I believe in her, and that she must have similarly strong conviction for me, strengthens my core. I am not alone. We are helping each other here. During this amazing time just imagining its powerful magnificence helps. The MMM, magnificent master mind.

I love the idea of getting out ahead. Yet I feel ready for a universal getting out aheadÖI love the idea of collecting satisfactions, thinking of myself as a collector of satisfying thoughts, feelings, ideas, experiencesÖI love the idea of getting out ahead of all the coming events by experiencing the satisfaction in advance. I imagine it now. It feels like a red carpet eventÖand I am a worthy participant. I embrace the cheers and applause as if my own. I network easily and share my talents joyfully. I am vibrant and dynamic. This is a debut of sorts. This is preparation for more and better. I am jubilant.

My NP associates have done an excellent job of finding me exactly the right look for this important occasion. This balance is right. It is an unfolding and golden energy surrounds my physical presence.

Itís like in Field of Dreams after Kevin Costner has built the baseball field in the middle of nowhere and people come from all over and his brother or b-i-l suddenly sees the players and the game taking place. Heíd sat there while the others watched and hadnít seen anything but an empty field until he was distracted by an emergency and then could see. The catch phrase in the film was ĎIf you build it, they will come.'

I am engrossed in a complex Ďbuildingí of an organisation, and it suddenly is clear to me, why. Donald Trump now makes sense. I am helping build a metaphorical baseball field and Ďtheyí will come because DT is a catalyst for a new world momentum. That momentum is made up of individuals who want to do something.

I feel an energy surge both physically and spiritually. This is THE destiny of 2017. This is the new materialism. This is a new ideal for living a rich life. The desire to live a worthy life that makes a difference, contributes, and to live well, both financially and physically, is now compatible. It is the new rich.

It is clear to me now why Iíve taken this Abraham path, because it gives me the tools to ride this wave. Iíve been preparing for this.

The momentum from the last 4 months has set this up, mine and othersí.

My year is laid out and Iím just letting this momentum guide me. The layering of details would be overwhelming if not for my practiced Abraham processes. My belief and knowing are carrying me.

I embrace the strength of this, wonder at the now obvious path. Many people have been travelling to this same point.

2017 changes everything.

I am amazing in 2017. Iím feeling pleasure at knowing that Iím handling the 'not knowing but knowingí. I had a simultaneous revelation: Iím not pushing against because even though at this stage there are unknowns, they feel known, and; I felt the momentum in the contrast of an unexpected idea someone else has had and in my reaction which, to my satisfaction, was not panic!

This world is changing rapidly and it is the most satisfying ride of my life.