Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help me tell a better story about my green card

So greetings again, team, and here's an update on my vibrational work :

I spoke to my mother on the phone. She is doing great at her job and sounded happy. Then when she said to me : "We haven't seen each other in ten years", I told her that I decided to stop telling this story and asked her help to do so. Counting the years we haven't seen each other will only add more years.

I told her that I look forward to the day we reunite, that I love her, that it is my decision to forget about the HOW and leave it up to the Universe. I am decided to stop looking at lack and put my attention on my beautiful, brand new, so wanted green card that is making its way from my Vortex into my physical reality

And all good, until I went to the laundromat. The TV was on. There was a news line titled Shattered Dreams, about immigrants beginning to be deported. I couldn't turn my head fast enough ! But I already felt a pang in my heart, indicator of Worry and Doubt.

I'm now trying to soothe myself. I know that nobody can shatter my dream. I know that what comes to me can only come in response to my vibration. Trump can pass all the laws he wants. Unless I vibrate like it, it can't find me. It can't touch me. I know that I am the creator of my own reality. Me, not him.

It is also soothing to remind myself that I came here legally. I was covered the two years. I don't have felonies and police records. I lead a clean life. I will even start to pay my taxes as independent since I can't cash checks. ( this action soothes me, not only it is what I believe it is the right thing to do, but also soothes the "I'm not exactly all right" thought).

All these thoughts are soothing. I relax in the knowing and turn my head from the news.

But doubt lingers. I turned the head from the news during the election too, never focused on Trump, I don't even hate him, and yet he got closer. Am I just hiding my head in the sand?

I want to permanently remove Doubt and Worry. I am not there often, but they so sneak in. I feel the pang in the heart when they do...

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    How can you talk yourself into "the same ease" about getting your green card? Can you use your job-getting experience to help you with that?
    Umm, I tried...but didn't really work.
    Jobs are so much easier to get than a green card. I get jobs walking by the street. I just enter a place and ask. Or if I can afford the fee I go to the agency where all business owners call. I have a strong belief in finding jobs based on previous successes.

The green card is to me more like a very rare, very precious diamond. I don't have the belief that I can find it wandering on the streets. ..I wish I could mold this belief at least just a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIG View Post
    Umm, I tried...but didn't really work.
    Jobs are so much easier to get than a green card. I get jobs walking by the street. I just enter a place and ask. Or if I can afford the fee I go to the agency where all business owners call. I have a strong belief in finding jobs based on previous successes.

The green card is to me more like a very rare, very precious diamond. I don't have the belief that I can find it wandering on the streets. ..I wish I could mold this belief at least just a little bit...
    Fair enough, but I'm missing the part where you are trying. How are you telling your new story here (which, allegedly, is your intention for your thread)?

You're really pretty much reporting to us. When you report to us, you're telling us about the manifestations which match the vibration that you continue to practice, which means, in your reporting to us of your manifestations, you continue to practice a vibration you're telling us that you don't want.

There is much about your last two posts which do not serve you. So, one of the things that I like to do for my own “work” (and recommend here) is to go through your reports and identify which words/phrases/sentences are pointed towards your Unwanted and which are pointed towards your Wanted. Once you've done that, you can go through your Unwanted pieces and ask yourself, “Do I need to tell this piece if that story ever again?” (Hint: for a number of your pieces here in these two replies, the answer is “No!”) For the remaining pieces of your story (both your Unwanted and your Wanted), your next step would then be “How can I tell the same piece of this story so that it still does true to me yet feels better?”

Give it a shot here.

Wellbeing, what I just posted is all I could find within me. It is more than I could focus on in the long time.

I don't know how to tell a story of I believe.

Though I do recall something: the day of the interview for the visa at the embassy of my country.
    There was a lot required: properties or mortgages, money in the bank account, proof of employment, a whole lot of stuff I did not have. All I had was a fake employment proof at a friend's store .
    But during the 45 min wait that I sat there, I applied the then unknown Law. I prayed: " God, help me pass" incessantly. I asked to descend from the airplane on American earth. I saw myself walking among the palm trees in Florida. I saw myself employed at the company who mediated my visa. Not even once did I focus on failing in my prayer. And I passed. The officer asked me very few questions. It was so easy I couldn't even believe it.

That is the vibration I'm seeking now. I know from experience that even against all odds it can be done

I also have some split energy here. I said it is to me a rare diamond. That I don't believe in its ease as I believe in the ease of finding jobs.

But on the other hand, one of the reasons why I want it so badly is because it is hard to get. Because it is rare. Because not everybody can reach here. Because few can get the green card, and even fewer can get it through their own merrit, which is my goal.
    I want to achieve something great, something that I can feel proud of. I want to go to my country and feel proud. To feel proud of my rare diamond, and of my attracting of it, not through marriage to a citizen like everyone does it, but through my own merrit, my own work, my own investment.

And since this feeling of pride and success is important to me, i guess I manifest it not being easy

Should I rephrase my intention :" I want this rare diamond to come with ease TO ME" ?

Again, you didn't even do what I had spelled out in my reply.

I also have some split energy here.
    Indeed you do.
    I said it is to me a rare diamond. That I don't believe in its ease as I believe in the ease of finding jobs.
    And yet a belief is just a thought you keep thinking. That's what WB is pointing out. You don't believe in its ease because you've practiced the struggle, but you could gradually practice a different story that taps into ease. The thing is that saying, "I don't believe X" is a cop out because the whole point of Abraham's teachings is
    But on the other hand, one of the reasons why I want it so badly is because it is hard to get.
    Also, you talk about why you want it so badly because you think that you can overcome your resistance by
    Because it is rare. Because not everybody can reach here. Because few can get the green card, and even fewer can get it through their own merrit, which is my goal.
    I want to achieve something great, something that I can feel proud of. I want to go to my country and feel proud. To feel proud of my rare diamond, and of my attracting of it, not through marriage to a citizen like everyone does it, but through my own merrit, my own work, my own investment.
    That's a good diagnosis of where you are on the EGS -- unworthiness. You want this seemingly very difficult thing to prove that you're worthy, but because you're not feeling worthy already, that's why it's something that seems impossible.
    And since this feeling of pride and success is important to me, i guess I manifest it not being easy
    Right, because you wouldn't be looking for something rare in order validate yourself if you were already feeling proud. Instead, LOA would already be giving you manifestations that reaffirm your worthiness.
    Should I rephrase my intention :" I want this rare diamond to come with ease TO ME" ?[/QUOTE]
    That's self-contradictory. You can't insist that it's difficult and rare and then overcome that with ease. Ease is the absence of struggle, so as long as you're vibrating struggle you can't, by definition, have ease. You've got to decide what it is you really want -- do you want the struggle or do you want the ease? If you want the struggle, then accept that it's a struggle and jump through the hoops you're setting up for yourself. If you want ease, then stop setting up the hoops. That's what the whole energy split is about.

We get it that it's "easy" to keep telling the story of where you are. (I use "easy" in quotes because there's actually no EASE in doing it. It's actually wearying.) That's why doing something different takes practice. If you want a different experience, you're going to have to decide that you're going to feel your way to what you want.

So greetings again, team, and here's an update on my vibrational work :

I spoke to my mother on the phone. She is doing great at her job and sounded happy. Then when she said to me : "We haven't seen each other in ten years", I told her that I decided to stop telling this story and asked her help to do so. Counting the years we haven't seen each other will only add more years.

I told her that I look forward to the day we reunite, that I love her, that it is my decision to forget about the HOW and leave it up to the Universe. I am decided to stop looking at lack and put my attention on my beautiful, brand new, so wanted green card that is making its way from my Vortex into my physical reality

And all good, until I went to the laundromat. The TV was on. There was a news line titled Shattered Dreams, about immigrants beginning to be deported. I couldn't turn my head fast enough ! But I already felt a pang in my heart, indicator of Worry and Doubt.

I'm now trying to soothe myself. I know that nobody can shatter my dream. I know that what comes to me can only come in response to my vibration. Trump can pass all the laws he wants. Unless I vibrate like it, it can't find me. It can't touch me. I know that I am the creator of my own reality. Me, not him.

It is also soothing to remind myself that I came here legally. I was covered the two years. I don't have felonies and police records. I lead a clean life. I will even start to pay my taxes as independent since I can't cash checks. ( this action soothes me, not only it is what I believe it is the right thing to do, but also soothes the "I'm not exactly all right" thought).

All these thoughts are soothing. I relax in the knowing and turn my head from the news.

But doubt lingers. I turned the head from the news during the election too, never focused on Trump, I don't even hate him, and yet he got closer. Am I just hiding my head in the sand?

I want to permanently remove Doubt and Worry. I am not there often, but they so sneak in. I feel the pang in the heart when they do...
    This is a fantastic opportunity for you to perfect your technique. I'll give my Peanut Gallery bit, in the spirit of passing on to you some tricks of the trade. Whatever doesn't resonate, please discard.

I actually see you do lots of soothing, you just don't pay attention to do it EVERY TIME after some variation of 'yes but it sucks' arises (and it's ok that it arises, because, after all, you're on your emotional journey, and it keeps you honest). That would leave you with the soothing taste in your mouth, so to speak.
    Now here I quoted a post that is quite balanced, but do you see how in the end you shoot at your feet by leaving it on red?

This is all edge you ever need. It's odd because it seems such an insignificant detail, but it is true, and I (and many others) have a proven record of successful manifestations only based on this: all you ever need to move any mountain is to always always very systematically end any 'this is the problem' section with the bft, the soothing section.

When it feels comfortable, also see how to drag the soothing a little more than you normally would, like give it lots of air time, even if that means you end up repeating yourself, doesn't matter. Milk well the relief that is offered. You've actually done some of that in the quoted post, but it can also be stretched more, as long as it doesn't feel forced.

Also I wanted to comment on the Belief part you mention, well that will come when you are a vibrational match to it, for now you don't need to be overly concerned, just keep your mind on soothing all 'yes but' that arises, over and over. Also, if it feels good, stay with the very general belief, that I think you do have, in the value and power of alignment, give it air time, like you also did in your post. It will fill-in with specifics as you improve your vibration.
    Last edited by rose essence; 11-29-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Rose Essence, lol, I like how you highlighted my downstream and upstream parts of my posts.

I am telling it the way I am feeling. For without telling what I'm really feeling, I can't make a change. It would be just happy face sticking. I really do want to feel better about this.

No, I don't think I am at unworthiness.
    I feel worthy of this green card. I love it, I love this country, and I am good. I know I deserve it. I feel proud of reaching here so far

Yet I do have a habit of gravitating toward unusual things, things that not everyone can have, things that make me feel proud. It's not about unworthiness it is about pride.

How can I put it ? It's like everyone nowadays learns English, and you want to learn Chinese. Because it is harder. Because you would be smarter, more unique, and you would feel the pride of mastering a language that very few do.
    Something like this. It is about the sense of pride and fulfilment. About strengthening even more the beliefs that we create our own reality No Matter What

Rose gets me. I know the rest of the team can see where I'm coming from. Go gently on me, I'm doing all I can.

I look forward to more suggestions about how to tackle this. My biggest issue on all my subjects is getting caught into what is in front of me

Update: I'm feeling ITV right now. caught the feeling of it

For example (and I'm going to put words in your mouth)
    The green card is to me more like a very rare, very precious diamond.
    Ugh! I felt that. My guidance tells me this thought Isn't working for me. Let me think about this for a second…. I know it seems to me like a green card is like a diamond. But when I think about it, it's really not. What makes a diamond a diamond, the precious thing that I was meaning in my post? After all, a diamond is simply carbon, one of the most abundant, least “precious” elements of this planet. I, myself, am rich in carbon. I ingest another abundance of carbon with almost every meal.

What makes diamonds so prized is due to the specific conditions that the simple carbon had been subjected over millions of years.

By contrast, these green cards are entirely man-made. Any limitation or scarcity I see of these green cards is created by Man, including this Man. Which means that if Man can create scarcity of these green cards, they can just as easily more green cards. All it takes is a vote and a stroke of the pen. It's really not that difficult. And, sure, I admit it: There's a large part of me that doesn't believe that it can change that easily. But Abraham teach us that a belief is a thought that I keep thinking. And I know that I've been practicing that thought, so I can see that this piece of Abraham's teachings is “true” in my experience.

So, can I just give myself permission to be open to the idea that the green card situation can change, without seeing the way, right now, for it to change? Would that permission put me at any “risk” if I entertained it? I mean, I'm already in the process, so that's not going to change. That's simply going to continue to unfold. So, whilst I'm waiting for it to unfold, do I want to continue to flagellate myself with my painful, defeatist thoughts? Or can I lean in the direction of entertaining and pondering this new thought, simply because it feels better for me to do so? Can I just allow myself to feel better right now, in the way that my Forum friends have been telling myself?

And if I think about it rationally, Mr. Trump seems to have gone back on almost every one of his campaign promises. So, maybe there are other forces at work here, forces which I have not yet identified and which might be helpful to me and my situation--

I don't know if any of this will get me my green card or not. it certainly won't get me my green card in the next 10 minutes. BUT I can feel that I feel a little bit better about this piece of my story. That must be what Abraham, Marc and the others are talking about….”

(And I want to point out that up until about a month ago you were telling us a very different story about jobs and your employment. If you were able to shift that story so solidly as you're telling is here, then your logic has to tell you that you can shift other stories, such as this one, when you want to.)

(And if by “be easy on me,” you mean allow me to continue to practice a vibration which is not helpful to you, why would you ask us to do that to you? I think much too highly of you to injure you in that way.)

(And you still haven't yet done what I had spelled out for you in my reply.)