Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help me tell a better story about my green card

Thank you WellBeing. This is very helpful ! This is the kind of help that points me in the right direction

Especially what you said about Mr. Trump. Blessed his heart. Someone who loves my adoptive country can't be a threat to me

About the rare diamond analogy. It feels that way to me. Something very precious and very wanted. It may sound funny to others who don't have this dream.
    Yes I believe a green card is easier to get than a diamond...lol.

I will read this through again on the train to work. I want these new thoughts to really settle. I'm ITV now. Floating. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Again, you didn't even do what I had spelled out in my reply.
    Which part exactly to say it in a way that feels better? I'm not sure which one

You may feel that way but that story does not--by your own admission--feel good to you when you tell it and, from the standpoint of these teachings, gets in your way of allowing it to manifest in your reality.

If it doesn't feel good to you AND doesn't help you, then you're going to find your better-feeling story.

HITC has invented this beautiful expression, that when we're aligned to something it's become our "new normal".

This is quite subtle and SO MANY OF US, me included, happen sometimes to fall into the trap that thinking highly of our desire has to mean that we appreciate it and therefore we're taking it in the right direction. But, not quite! This could be a tidbit that makes a whole lot of difference to you, it's a very good tip you received.
    I was just bft-ing a desire of mine, just after reading WB's post, and goddammit, I noticed I tend to do that too about that desire, I emphasize the love I have for this dear dear manifestation, how much I dig it and praise it and treasure it... NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! It needs to feel obvious, normal, no big deal! just the next natural step! just like you think about jobs, it's no big deal, a no brainer.

So poke a little and find some good rationalization of why for someone like you a green card is just a super-normal thing to have. You've been here for 10 years already, you love this country, you're a good citizen, you're not one of those people who move to US and hang on to what they left behind, speak italian all the time, eat pasta only if it's Barilla, drink coffee only if it's espresso, go every monday to their favorite italian bar to exchange opinions in italian with other italians on what their favorite italian football club did in the sunday match of the italian championship with some other italian team in an italian stadium. Their vibration is NOT in America, while your vibration is fully there where you are, and therefore it's obvious and totally normal that you'll have a green card because that's what normally happens to those who think of themselves as adopted by this beautiful country who was born out of people like you who came from somewhere else, and like you decided that from now on they were going to be american.
    Indeed, come to think of it, it's no wonder that for so many people getting a green card is so difficult because they're here and yet resist like hell being here, and still think of themselves and vibrate as norwegians, mexicans, chinese, brazilians, venezuelans, everything but american. And that's not your story at all, you speak english well, you came to US with a regular visa, made it a point to integrate and put roots, and love tremendously this awesome country, you're vibrating american and have done so for a long time already, so the green card is only just an obvious consequence of that vibrational premise, its next natural step, as it always happen that thoughts become things. True you have held yourself back for some time by falling for that story of the green card being a rarity, but you've seen how bogus that is to compare yourself to those many who resist feeling part of this country, you've vibrated american for a long time already, so it's nothing but natural and expected that for you, in your particular case, the green card is going to be really extraordinarily easy to get. And this without even getting started with the fact that you're a deliberate creator so it's totally normal for you to achieve things that for others are difficult or impossible.
    Last edited by rose essence; 11-30-2016 at 02:49 AM.

And the green card is so no big deal that you don't certainly need to hold your breath until it comes, you know that you're not at risk to be deported because that's just something that happens only to those who resist like hell, and it isn't your case. Sure it will be nice to have it when it comes, and enjoy the new expansion and the improvement it will provide, but where you are is pretty cosy and comfortable already, you can hang out in Contentment about your life as it is for now and see that this is all unfolding as it should, no card yet but no worries and no dramas either. It's all working out for you, one step at a time. Your ever improving vibration supports you enough to guarantee what no green card would ever be able to guarantee, which is the only ground on which you can ever reliably stand. The universe has your back so you can chill and enjoy this gentle, soft state of Contentment and the relief to know that you're not in danger.
    Last edited by rose essence; 11-30-2016 at 05:09 AM.

AAIIG…the diamond is YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIG View Post
    I also have some split energy here. I said it is to me a rare diamond. That I don't believe in its ease as I believe in the ease of finding jobs.

But on the other hand, one of the reasons why I want it so badly is because it is hard to get. Because it is rare. Because not everybody can reach here. Because few can get the green card, and even fewer can get it through their own merrit, which is my goal.
    I want to achieve something great, something that I can feel proud of. I want to go to my country and feel proud. To feel proud of my rare diamond, and of my attracting of it, not through marriage to a citizen like everyone does it, but through my own merrit, my own work, my own investment.

And since this feeling of pride and success is important to me, i guess I manifest it not being easy

Should I rephrase my intention :" I want this rare diamond to come with ease TO ME" ?

I gotta go to work, but Rose and Treelotus, much love to you! There is a big smile on my face now !

I have to share this with my team: major resistance dropped ! I am in tears of relief.

I was inspired to listen to Trump's thank you speech in Ohio. It started out with the presenter speaking about no more "sanctuary cities". I felt a pang of discomfort but decided to follow until the end and see.

As he started talking, I realized he doesn't target people like me. He's after drugs and terrorists.

When he talked about the pledge of allegiance to the flag, and audience started chanting USA , I couldn't help but join ! It got me in the Vortex right away !

Then I noticed the cute way he smiles. And I like how he makes jokes, his warm way of talking. I saw his light.

Then came the part of the speech that got me wondering if Trump is not an Aber by chance:

" America must ignore the pessimism, and embrace the optimism that has always been the central ingredient of the American character " - wow, just wow...goosebumps !

"We are the nation that won two World Wars, that dug out the Panama Canal, that put the man on the Moon and satellites all over space. But somewhere along the way we started thinking small. I'm asking you to dream big again" - here I felt as if he were talking to me: dream big again, AAIIG, you can do this !

And can you believe the ending ?
    "This is truly an exciting time to be alive. It's been no time like this." - is he talking about the Leading Edge ?

"The script is not yet written. What we do know is that the pages will be written by each one of you. Americans will be captains of their own destiny once again." - in other words, "you are the creators of your realities". Definitely Abeish.

You are the movement - I'm just the messenger"

By this point I couldn't hold my tears. Tears of joy, relief, renewed hope. Such an inspiration ! Who is this man ? Certainly not my enemy. I now know I have nothing to fear.

This made me feel as if watching an Abe seminar. It made me drop all my worries. It reminded me to dream big again.

I took out my big USA map from the bottom of a suitcase and hung it again above my bed. I'm re-reading the presidents book. I'm getting ready, for it is coming . My time of waiting is getting to an end.

I am now steadier in my vibration. I am American, this is my country, and I'm looking forward to seeing the surprising venue this green card is coming to me ! I am now truly, in-the- Vortex-ly enjoying the evolution of my desire !

This is indeed the best time for creation!
    Last edited by AAIIG; 12-03-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I LOVE witnessing how you change around and get how this works!
    And your emotions are the perfect indicators of how GOOD you are doing, aren´t they?

Indeed, POE. Abe says "accept no evidence other than your mood" and I'm now flying so high..wow. I feel the shift, I feel the trust, I feel the knowing. It feels like the next logical step. I KNOW it is close, and I even love that I don't know how it will come. It will be in a way that will make story telling delicious