Thread: Manifested more than 243 flower pictures

Manifested more than 243 flower pictures

I manifested flower pictures: 243 are in a Facebook album, a few are saved in my computer, and they keep flowing in ...

I recently reconnected with an elementary school classmate. We didn't see each other for 32 years. He noticed that taking garden pictures was my hobby. In June 2016, he started taking pictures of flowers to send to me. He thought they would be a good topic to keep our conversations going. He lives abroad so most flowers that grow there are different from the ones that grow in my country.

I really enjoy the variety and colors of the plants in the pictures! They make me smile. My friends find pleasure in them too and that makes me even happier.

I wouldn't have thought of this as a big manifestation if not for the volume: I have close to 300 flower pictures already and my friend is showing no signs of quitting as my volunteer photographer.

Abraham-Hicks says "Be easy about all this." This experience is a beautiful creation with no effort on my part. I do not ask consciously; the Universe just knows my deep appreciation for plants. Law of Attraction responds to my constant thought about gardens. Source is giving me more by delivering a guy who is willing to take hundreds of flower pictures for me! His affection and the beauty of his pictures make me feel special. I feel good about this most of the time and I believe and expect that it will keep going!

Thank you for the pointers, WellBeing!
    Last edited by iAllow; 12-12-2016 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Removed image

Welcome to the Forum, iAllow!

And congratulations on your manifestation. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Since this is The ABE Forum and we're here to discuss the teachings of Abraham and how we're applying those teachings to our lives, perhaps you'd care to share what role these teachings played in your manifestation or which pieces of these teachings contributed to your success in these manifestations.

(Moderator's note: I've removed the image from your post, because we're not really a picture-sharing forum like imgur, etc. This is a discussion forum. We like to keep the discussion focused on the teachings of Abraham, so we have limited where images can be posted.)

Manifested another photographer

Haha! Another friend has started sending me plant pictures from his mother's garden. Now two guys are sending me garden pictures.

Abraham is right. Focused attention yields more of the same thing.