Thread: Moving up the scale w/ a Twist

Moving up the scale w/ a Twist

What makes me feel powerlessness in regards to my dark circles?

• I don’t get enough sleep
      • It sucks that I don't get enough sleep because at the end of the day it’s affecting my dark circles and making them worse. I can’t even control my dark circles because I can’t properly get a fully functioning night of sleep. It f***ing sucks because I just want to be able to control these things and I can’t because life throws these curve balls at me and I'm just here constantly sleeping late.

This f***ing sucks. So many things I can’t control here. Everything is like a big downward spiral. ugh (General)

• Genetics
      • I read online that most dark circles are inherited and I can’t do anything about it. It makes me feel like there's nothing in my power that can change these genes. There's no amount of creams or serums that can fix my dark circles.

There is so many things that are beyond my control at this point. Sucks bad. ahhhhhh (General)

• No actual proper creams
      • I also read online that no actual cream can honestly fix dark circles unless I get botox. And that kind of sh**t because I don’t want to do that.

Nothing can really help me at this point. (General)

This f***ing sucks. So many things I can’t control here. Everything is like a big downward spiral. Ugh. There is so many things that are beyond my control at this point. Sucks bad. Ahhhhhh Nothing can really help me at this point. (General- Powerlessness)

What makes me feel insecure/unworthy in regards to my dark circles?

• Makeup
      • I always have to wear makeup to cover up my damn dark circles. I just want to go out and without always wearing makeup. Other girls are lucky because they get to not wear any makeup and look lively and awake and pretty. It's not f***ing fair. It's not fair at all. Why do other people not have dark circles? Why were they blessed? Was I not worthy enough? It’s really not fair. Char Del-- is so lucky because she rarely wears makeup and she doesn;t have dark circles. (Relief! Naturally moving to jealousy, I'll stop here.)

Other people get to enjoy the things I want and it's not fair. (general)

• Looking tired/like death
    • Not Deserving

Jealousy --> Hate/Rage--> Little bit of Revenge (General)
    It's honestly not fair. I just want things to go my way. Other people are out here getting the very thing I want or already HAVE what I want? What makes them so f**cking great? Why am I not allowed to have any of that? I really hate this. It just makes me angry that I have to try harder at things than they do? Guess I wasn't lucky in this aspect of my life. Too bad their good stuff won't last for long.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyCarter View Post
    Jealousy --> Hate/Rage--> Little bit of Revenge (General)
    It's honestly not fair. I just want things to go my way. Other people are out here getting the very thing I want or already HAVE what I want? What makes them so f**cking great? Why am I not allowed to have any of that? I really hate this. It just makes me angry that I have to try harder at things than they do? Guess I wasn't lucky in this aspect of my life. Too bad their good stuff won't last for long.

Why do I feel Hate/rage in regards to my dark circles

• Why Do I hate my dark circles?

• To be honest, I don't think I really hate them THAT much. I mean it does make me really angry when I remove my makeup and me just automatically look tired. Maybe I just hate the fact that when I'm going to school I always have to have a little something under my eyes even if I don't do the rest of my face. I hate the feeling that I get when I'm running out of time and I still haven't added concealer under my eyes. I just hate the other negative feelings I feel that come along with the dark circles.

Anger
    It's so annoying to constantly have to worry about putting something underneath my eyes! I'm constantly doing this every day. I just want to be free of this. What also makes me angry is the fact that my mother always comments on the fact that I always wear makeup, well hello, duh! Have you seen my eyes, woman! Jeez. Just imagine all the extra time I would have to sleep in the morning, I would just wake up, clean up, and leave. SO much better than having to run around. Like why did I have to have these? I don't like them at all, they make me so mad. I really don't like my dark circles. they make me so angry. please go away. GTFO.
    • I don't like them. They suck. They make me angry. (General)

Anger
    It's so annoying to constantly have to worry about putting something underneath my eyes! I'm constantly doing this every day. I just want to be free of this. What also makes me angry is the fact that my mother always comments on the fact that I always wear makeup, well hello, duh! Have you seen my eyes, woman! Jeez. Just imagine all the extra time I would have to sleep in the morning, I would just wake up, clean up, and leave. SO much better than having to run around. Like why did I have to have these? I don't like them at all, they make me so mad. I really don't like my dark circles. they make me so angry. please go away. GTFO.
    • I don't like them. They suck. They make me angry. (General)

Discouragement-
    I've been trying out these new products and nothing seems to be working. I see all these before and after pictures and I've yet to feel as though I'm there yet or even close. Sucks to be putting all this effort only to see that my results are minuscule.
    This sucks. (General)

Discouragement-
    I've been trying out these new products and nothing seems to be working. I see all these before and after pictures and I've yet to feel as though I'm there yet or even close. Sucks to be putting all this effort only to see that my results are minuscule.
    This sucks. (General)
    BFT-
    Well I haven't really been using the products for that long to be honest.

Worry
    But I'm still worried that I won't get results I want. Or I'm just wasting my time with all of this. I'm worried that if I can't feel better about something as small as this, what about the other things in my life that I think are bigger? What of I don't achieve my goal??