Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: awesome money expansion

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Skylark!!
    I donīt get your analogy, but CONGRATS!!! How wonderful!
    It's a reference to the standard American wealth expression of "the Top 1%" that became more widespread during the Occupy Wall Street movement. It is one way of "assessing" where you are in terms of net worth, your "ranking" in that particular country (I did the same thing when my money situation shifted, calculating where I had been and where I was in terms of annual money flow here where I live - it can be a satisfying way of "taking score" to see a manifestation in terms of real-life, physical data after it has come to pass or while it is shifting).

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Ahhh! THANK YOU!!

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    (For those interested in exploring that kind of "taking score" on money, there are several "global wage calculators" or "global wage scale charts" to be found on sites like CNN or BBC that can give you some perspective - just do a search for those terms. But use only if you think it will REINFORCE your feelings of abundance, of course, or trigger a Rocket of Desire that you will turn and focus on...).

awesome rose!

To qualify to that 1% rank by income, you need to earn at least $32.4k per year, which is pretty average for americans and europeans. Which shows how lucky and privileged we already are, and don't even realize it!

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    To qualify to that 1% rank by income, you need to earn at least $32.4k per year, which is pretty average for americans and europeans. Which shows how lucky and privileged we already are, and don't even realize it!

you are so right rose..... we are pretty well off just by having indoor plumbing and grocery stores , I'm happy about those two things all the time
    running hot and cold water
    mail!
    ups deliveries
    laundry rooms in our homes
    beautiful front and back yards

so much to be thankful for. indeed!

Thank you guys! It feels so good to be empowered among empowered beings!
    Yesterday I was rolling 400 km/h with appreciation and hit a huge tree re:husband ouch... that didn't take long...