Thread: Yay! I'm feel like I'm really Getting this!

Yay! I'm feel like I'm really Getting this!

I'm so excited lately I've been noticing I'm much more sensitive to low vibing activities that used to be apart of my everyday life! Certain tv shows I'm unable to watch or enjoy anymore because it really brings my vibe down. I also notice that social media has the tendency to either lift my vibe or really bring it down/not interest me depending on the vibe of the people posting or who I pay attention to. I use to just watch tv and scroll through social media aimlessly but now I'm super picky about what I let in. I'm excited because I know this means I've had a positive vibe more often which is why even the slightest negativity on a tv show of social media post are so unappealing to me. This may seem like a small manifestation to most but this feels really awesome for me!! I also seem to be attracting more people who are focused in the direction I'm going which has been amazingly beneficial as well!

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Voilaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Click! It's very cool when it all really feels like it makes sense DEEP INSIDE!!! It all fits and you can really feeeeeeeeeeeeel how you feel!
    Congratulations!

Thank you Hitch....I was actually just reading one of money transformation post just now! So many of your post have been helpful to me on my journey! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    Voilaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Click! It's very cool when it all really feels like it makes sense DEEP INSIDE!!! It all fits and you can really feeeeeeeeeeeeel how you feel!
    Congratulations!

Congratulations PrincessBri!

So, are you saying that you're paying more attention to the way you feel? (Say "Yes.") And are you saying that as you are paying more attention to the way you feel, you are recognizing that you have more influence over the way that you feel than you had previously recognized? And that as you are laying attention to the way that you feel, you've decided that how you feel is important to you? And are you saying that, as a result of your decision that how you feel matters to you, you are deciding what to participate in by how it feels? And are you saying that as you do more of all of this, you are noticing physical changes (such as the people who play with you) which correspond to how you feel? (Say "Yes" to all of those.)

Feels really good, doesn't it? Good for you.

That's exactly it Wellbeing! It almost feels like I've been given a feel good cheat code lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    So, are you saying that you're paying more attention to the way you feel? (Say "Yes.") And are you saying that as you are paying more attention to the way you feel, you are recognizing that you have more influence over the way that you feel than you had previously recognized? And that as you are laying attention to the way that you feel, you've decided that how you feel is important to you? And are you saying that, as a result of your decision that how you feel matters to you, you are deciding what to participate in by how it feels? And are you saying that as you do more of all of this, you are noticing physical changes (such as the people who play with you) which correspond to how you feel? (Say "Yes" to all of those.)

Feels really good, doesn't it? Good for you.

Yay to the vibrational PrincessBri of the pea!
    how nice, congratulations!