Thread: Plan to manifest the date of my friend's visit

Plan to manifest the date of my friend's visit

My friend who lives abroad is planning to visit our country next year. He wants to visit in February, but April and June are also possibilities.

I want the visit to be on my birth month, which is June. The date of his trip will be influenced by his work schedule, volume of tasks, and the approval of key people but ... I intend to manifest my desire!

We're going to have a fun time celebrating my birthday here in our country in June 2017!

Great! How will you be applying these teachings to this desire that you've identified for yourself?

For example, how does this thought feel?:
    Quote Originally Posted by iAllow View Post
    My friend who lives abroad is planning to visit our country next year. He wants to visit in February, but April and June are also possibilities.
    At first glance, it would seem to feel open and exciting and life-giving. Possibilities feel like opportunities and fun , don't they?

Starting with that feeling as a baseline, does this thought feel worse or better?:
    I want the visit to be on my birth month, which is June.
    There's some wobble there, as you start contemplating particular dates, isn't there? You can feel the "Wouldn't it be nice..."-ness of celebrating your birthday with your friend but that's sort of dampened by:
    The date of his trip will be influenced by his work schedule, volume of tasks, and the approval of key people but ...
    Where you start focusing on all these moving pieces, over which you have no direct control. What's your emotional guidance system telling you when you focus there?

So, how can you soothe and shift some of the pieces that feel less good to you?

I pointed out the factors that could affect the date of his visit to emphasize that I still believe I could create what I want no matter the seeming conditions. I just have this feeling of expectation within me and images in my head about us eating and celebrating my birthday happily together! So I can say that my tools here are expectation and visualization.